Casciavit
Dante
Kaladin
Katy Perry
Ganso
23 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Managerial Rumours and Speculation - Page 5 Empty Re: Managerial Rumours and Speculation

Post by Kaladin Thu May 21, 2015 8:02 pm

Does that mean Berlu is Baruk hmm

Crone=Bee (since he was trying to broker a deal between Rake and Baruk) hmm

Rake+Moon's Spawn=Nelio Lucas and Doyen hmm

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Managerial Rumours and Speculation - Page 5 Empty Re: Managerial Rumours and Speculation

Post by shamr9pato Thu May 21, 2015 11:57 pm

Baressi = Ned Stark
Maldini = Robb Stark

Too honourable but loyal to the iron throne.
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Fri May 22, 2015 12:39 am

Ancelotti coming back to us just feels too good to be true. I have 0 hopes for anything good happening this off season. I learned my lesson last season when we were all being linked with Tevez, Isco, etc.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Fri May 22, 2015 12:40 am

But if Ancelotti does come back, i will kill my liver in happiness. drinking
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 22, 2015 4:21 am

Based Bonera wrote:But if Ancelotti does come back, i will kill my liver in happiness. drinking

Brah this is the best username I have ever seen in my life.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Fri May 22, 2015 4:57 am

M99 wrote:
Based Bonera wrote:But if Ancelotti does come back, i will kill my liver in happiness. drinking

I really couldn't resist it. Bonera FTW! :bow:
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 22, 2015 9:32 am

Based Bonera wrote:
M99 wrote:

Hope you stick around in this forum man. It really is a great place with great users. And don't let my avatar, club logo fool you, I am very much a Milanista. It is a semi-joke that I am a Barca fan from now till June 6th eco smile
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 23, 2015 7:14 pm

Berlusconi wants Carlo. Carlo wants one year break.

Carlo pls
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 23, 2015 7:22 pm

Meanwhile, Fio is after Sarri and Unai has said that he won't leave Sevilla if they make CL.

Brocchi it is then.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sat May 23, 2015 9:06 pm

M99 wrote:
Based Bonera wrote:
M99 wrote:

Hope you stick around in this forum man. It really is a great place with great users. And don't let my avatar, club logo fool you, I am very much a Milanista. It is a semi-joke that I am a Barca fan from now till June 6th eco smile

Oh yeah, i have been lurking for a long time since goal.com but decided to join and post some more! And i am a barca fan for the next 2 weeks myself man. Thumbs up
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sat May 23, 2015 9:10 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Meanwhile, Fio is after Sarri and Unai has said that he won't leave Sevilla if they make CL.

Brocchi it is then.

#BringBackSeedorf
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 23, 2015 9:13 pm

There's always Klopp hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sat May 23, 2015 9:24 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:There's always Klopp hmm

Would be so amazing.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun May 24, 2015 5:19 am

I'd consider Montella and Mihajlovich for next season's manager.
Both will most likely leave their club at the end the season and will be interested in moving to Milan.
Napoli will probably get one of these two too, but you should be able to get the other one.

Both have more experience in serie a than Seedorf/Inzaghi/Leonardo while being still young, both have shown they can climb from low positions in the table (Montella got Fio from 17 to a last minute Mexes goal away from CL and would have gotten it comfortably if not for Rossi's injury. Sinisa got Samp from last place to competing for an european spot) without requiring to spend much on the market, and both play pleasing football.

I really wouldn't consider an Ancelotti comeback. I mean it would be like Capello and Sacchi's returns where the expectations were to replicate the former success under the same managers but where it sinply was not practicable. We have a more recent example in Mancini at Inter v2.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 24, 2015 5:30 pm

good points all

Let me just say that we ought to at least try to get Ancelotti . Everyone knows coaches coming back to former clubs trying to replicate past successes doesn't often go as planned , well in majority of cases , and not just in Milan. But he's top . Ancelotti is also a huge part of our history , no way Milan can just ignore him when he is free and we sorely miss a manager , specially a manager like him . Even our management seems eager to at least give it everything they have , this alone should say a lot Laughing .

It would be crazy if we can get Ancelotti back in Milan , despite the obvious and well thought out concerns all parties may have . The very least , he's worth it. Oh well , i will be honest here , i want this to happen more than anything for Milan , but really?? Not sure why , but i am almost certain it won't happen . I just don't see why Ancelotti would agree , few positives and he will have better options , or like he said , maybe take a year off . Way too good to become true . But i will give it to him if he does return . I will really give it to him .

If he doesn't want to , no bad feelings cause Ancelotti is Ancelotti . I dislike his stubborness with regards to his decision making on players sometimes , but i was never able to hate the man , or even dislike him for his mistakes/blunders with the team. If not Ancelotti , then someone capable and fresh , with ambition to make history . That's the absolute minimum this team deserves . Well . Not this one right now Laughing , but Milan . The fans , our history , our stature e.t.c . Everyone deserves a better Milan , even our opponents.

Ancelotti is certainly our best choice , but even if we can't manage to convince him to manage Milan again , we better get someone who will prove his worth in this new , hopefully , chapter . I can't wait for the days to pass and see what happens really. I really hope it's Ancelotti , it will be massive , the benefits , the potential and room to improve on so many fronts , it will all skyrocket.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 25, 2015 1:20 pm

Ancelotti has made it clear that he will stop coaching for a year if Real Madrid let him go as expected as he requires spinal surgery.

Whoever does arrive in Inzaghi's stead, we need Berlusconi to back them in the same manner as he would have done for Ancelotti. Of the names we're most heavily linked with, all play attractive football and will hopefully be given an opportunity to mould the squad to their liking.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 25, 2015 1:36 pm

My only concern is that if we end up getting, say Sarri (Or Ventura, Mandorlini , etc) we'll end up going after players like:

Managerial Rumours and Speculation - Page 5 CFZRQJ2UkAAcxLn
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 25, 2015 1:39 pm

If Sarri is acquired, it should signal our intention to actually invest in youth. His Empoli side are by far the youngest in Serie A and he has shown himself very capable of helping these players grow in stature over the course of a season and improve them both tactically, physically and mentally.

If Mandorlini comes we might as well start following lawn bowls.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Part of me wants Emery, just so i can wish some people a Emery Christmas
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 27, 2015 2:11 pm

Super eager/anxious to find out what will happen with Ancelotti. A potential return will be the best news we would hear all summer , regardless of player signings. Still not optimistic at all , however i really want this to happen , if there's one manager who can certainly improve our fortunes significantly , it is him.

If Ancelotti declines afterall , i do think we may try for Montella. Emery links have been legit for a while , but i somehow think he won't come to Milan , regardless of Ancelotti's case. He will probably stay with Sevilla , i've read somewhere if they make the CL he's staying anyway.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:39 am

From our official website:

Carlo Ancelotti has informed Milan that he cannot be the coach of the rossoneri first team next season.

I would like us to make a genuine push for Conte but he may be prevented from taking on an additional assignment whilst coaching the national side and he won't resign. I would also have liked Emery but it seems that Napoli have stolen a march on us.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Gutted that Carlo declined, although it must be said it was always unlikely what with him insisting he wants a year off.

Who will we go for now? Gattuso? Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Reports link Mihajlovic to Milan hard at the moment . He was spotted at Berlusconi's Villa with Galliani .

And here's me being sure Milan would go for Montella after Ancelotti said no. Mihajlovic doe?

what do you guys think ?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:25 pm

absolutely unacceptable. I haven't even seen slightest of quality in Mihajlovic's way of football.

Sampodria emergence is not because of him nor players, it is because teams like napoli fiorentina milan inter were viciously mediocre and small teams has taken advantage of that this season.

iam so pissed. not to mention we have been linked with soriano already. he is one of the worst players i have seen. seriously berlusconi is pulling milan down!!!

if we are going this way, forget about milan spending 120 million, milan will be replacing mediocre players out of contract with another set of mediocre players.

seriously tifosi should totally revolt this!!!!!!! no exception this time around!

as milan fan i m not accepting anything other than signing of quality and proven players 5-6 of them atleast this season!

not players who do better than us this season.. that doesnt tell me anything! i really want match winners here at milan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:26 pm

Mihajlovic was not long ago talking trash about milan!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:51 am

Serbian Conte is going to get hired. That pos once said he would rather starve than coach Milan.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next