futbol
Hapless_Hans
jibers
halamadrid2
14 posters

Go down

Schalke vs Real Madrid Empty Schalke vs Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Pepe is back in training and will hopefully start vs Schalke. Carvajal got some much needed rest against Depor and Marcelo did not suffer anything serious and is already training with the team again

Line up will pretty much pick itself. RDM is another one of those coaches who gets his team playing like Valencia etc. We will need to be more decisive in posession and defend as a unit. Lets get back to our early season form por favor

Predict a 2-1 win in our favour with Schalke bombarding our goal in the dying minutes but to no avail Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Schalke vs Real Madrid Empty Re: Schalke vs Real Madrid

Post by jibers Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:48 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Pepe is back in training and will hopefully start vs Schalke. Carvajal got some much needed rest against Depor and Marcelo did not suffer anything serious and is already training with the team again

Line up will pretty much pick itself. RDM is another one of those coaches who gets his team playing like Valencia etc. We will need to be more decisive in posession and defend as a unit. Lets get back to our early season form por favor

Predict a 2-1 win in our favour with Schalke bombarding our goal in the dying minutes but to no avail Proud

Stop trying to be funny Laughing

Predicting at least a 3-0 to Madid. 5-0 or 6-0 if Madrid leave second gear.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Oh please enough of the RJ already

Have you seen the level we are playing at atm. Deportivo $/#ing Lacoruna play tiki taka around our players and have shots that hit our posts.

Meanwhile we have a dude who thinks he is playing on his own, another one who keeps having nightmares of his former missus #$/ing some next dude everytime he sees a ball and a coach who's definition of rotation is "rotation is when someone gets injured or suspended whereby another person has to replace this person to make up the numbers on the pitch"

Schalke drew with Bayern who are playing at a higher level than us atm. We'd be lucky to win this game. Hope Huntelaar has mercy on us
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:38 pm

I can only see a very clear win for Real hala. There won't be any problems, and Ronaldo will get the chance to catch up to Messi in the CL scoring ranks.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:51 am

If we are lucky we might score more than two goals and keep a clean sheet but that's a little unrealistic with Valentine's weekend. The players have been to busy partying than training for this game

RDM has sorted Schalke's leaky defence so we wont be able to cut through their defence with a pass from our own half anymore. Sad but true

All eyes will be on Ronaldo and what his next move will be. Will he get his first red card in CL? Etc etc
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:07 am

What is this desperation to try and misuse the GL jinx against freaking Schalke? lmao

hala, pls. Calma.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:29 am

5 - 1 win for Madrid easy!!! don't even know why this is even a discussion. but the big question is will this be the game where cr7 gets back his groove? I mean this guy hasn't scored in 4 games now and 6 games for real he hasn't been on the score sheet (2 games ban included). has this happened to him in Madrid before? or is old age finally catching up with him?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:42 am

He's struggling with injuries and and the midfield is totally to blame. BBC havent looked their usual self because none of them are getting the supply they need. I mean deportivo made us look like west hams midfield, it was embarrassing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Even fussbal feels sorry for us. When was the last time that happened??

At first I thought we would sneak a win but now I am certain it will be a loss. Sad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Don't be ridiculous. If ever a CL tie could be labeled 'walk in the park', this is it.

My prediction would be a solid 0:3 win at Schalke, and then an eassygoing 2:0 at home.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Di Matteo is going to park the bus hard against us... who knows what will happen.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:00 am

Apparently Benzema might miss the game due to a flue

Jese playing striker in a 442 gtfi. The goals are incoming guys, my game on fifa confirms it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:15 am

By the way, even though RDM already announced in the PK that he wants to park the bus hard, none of Schalke's experienced goalies Ralf Fährmann or Fabian Giefer is fit and you will face the 19 year old kid Timon Wellenreuther from the Schalke youth. Even though he has enormous potential, so far he only played two full BL matches and he is still very green behind the ears.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:38 am

This is the combined injury list for both teams

Schalke vs Real Madrid Image

We could make a line up from that lol

Schalke might have an inexperienced goalie but they have a better backline now than before and with a 352 it will be hard to break them down

Of course it doesn't help that we are leaking goals right now. But I hope we looked at yesterday's games and worked out that nothing should be taken for granted
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:44 am

Humble hala. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:19 pm

we should be able to win this, my fear is that they know us better from last year and won't play an open game against us. i don't see them pressuring us as atleti did, at least not for the whole 90 minutes. but with di matteo as their manager they may decide to sit deep and put our creative skills to the test....also i hear benzema missed training with the flu, so not sure if he'll feature in the game. in any event, i fancy us getting a result from this, we'll need to strike early rather than allowing them time to sit back and run the clock
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:43 pm

what the news on benzema. hear he didnt train as a result of the flu. he may not start.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:47 pm

It's no coincidence that most people believing we're going to easily breeze past Schalke aren't Real Madrid fans.

We're plagued by injuries, key players out, key players in fumes, key players out of form.We struggled against Deportivo. We got destroyed by Atlético. So excuse me if I lack a certain degree of optimism going into tonight's game.

I'll settle for a draw but I wouldn't say no if somehow we could win.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:38 pm

So so so so so fcking good to have Pepe back. We instantly look more solid with him back

Isco :bow: the guy can dribble himself out of a 1cm cube with 4 players in it. The defensive and offernsive display by this guy is astounding

Lucas Silva started off like he had no purpose on the field but he has slowly grown himself into it.

Kroos is looking really good. Bale is playing better this game but he still barely helps Carvajal who is on his own pretty much

Not the best game from Benz, he looks frustrated out there. Hope he can step it up in the second
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:50 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:It's no coincidence that most people believing we're going to easily breeze past Schalke aren't Real Madrid fans.

We're plagued by injuries, key players out, key players in fumes, key players out of form.We struggled against Deportivo. We got destroyed by Atlético. So excuse me if I lack a certain degree of optimism going into tonight's game.

I'll settle for a draw but I wouldn't say no if somehow we could win.

I still won't be surprised if they equalize soon. Our midfield and attack were pretty tame during the start of the game, but you could clearly see the overall confidence of the team increase after CR's goal. It's really typical for us to suddenly revert back to the tame, uninspired form that we were showing during the beginning of the game, so hopefully we'll manage to hold onto the lead until the final whistle blows. With that being said, it's great to see Pepe back in action, and Varane has been great so far.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Pretty 'meh' game much like against deportivo.
That sparks been missing, which is ridiculous considering the talent we've got. Counting down the days for a Modric return.

Silva kept things simple. Glad he got the full 90. Needs to get more accustomed to the team though. Funny when he tried to congratulate CR and wasn't sure whether to hug him or pat him on the back lol Very Happy

Good goal by Marcelo. Mad how far out Carlo came from his touchline though. Bale lately seems to be taking the collective effort a bit more serious now, hope that continuous.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:09 am

Schalke never had a chance in this tie, even in our current form I was never worried...
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:07 am

We never really got out of second gear. The passing in the final third was very sloppy from the front three but it was nice to see us win the ball back quickly after we lost it. There is still nil chemistry between Carvajal and Bale, why can't they bscome like Marcelo and Isco ffs so that we don't always have to rely on the left to create our chances

All in all a good night at the office. On to the next one
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down