Red Alert
Nishankly
Art Morte
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Southampton v Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Southampton v Liverpool

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:42 pm

Art Morte wrote:It's a great win, but let's not get over the moon, we've achieved nothing yet. I'd say we were outplayed today, but still managed to find a couple of goals and defend nicely. But there's still a lot of work to be done to make this season a successful one.

We weren't outplayed.

This was our TACTICS. Keep it cagey and tight, let them have the ball, hit them on the break when they tire out later on and we bring Sturridge on.

And that's exactly how the game panned out. Meaning Rodgers won the tactical battle with Koeman.

Southampton are not great at scoring goals. Hence, Rodgers allows them to have the ball, draws them out, and we counter. our second goal.

If this was Mourinho' Chelsea performance, the whole world would be wanking now. This is precisely how they won that FAMOUS game at Etihad last season. and against us at Anfield.

And yep. We've achieved nothing so far this season. But neither have Barca/Real/Bayern. No team every achieves anything in February. May is when we will see what we , and every other team in the world has achieved.

Meanwhile, we can enjoy this upward trajectory we're on.

Really hope for Art's sake Lambert gets employment soon Proud
Him sacked and Carroll's season ending must be a massive emotional blow banana

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Second half we dominated the flow of the match, once Rodgers adjusted his tactics and made his subs and told his players what tweaks he wanted.

First half we were a bit lucky and open. but tactically, Sep is correct, we came here to play on the counter (exactly like last season).
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:48 am

Credit to BR. The fraud wins yet another tactical battle Proud

But worthless manager, terrible summer signings and all that.

We all know how lucky we were. They had two penalty claims, Raheem goal was super fortuitous and we created very few chances even though they left acres of space behind.

Yes, it wasn't all luck. Rodgers deserves credit too. So if you do intend to give credit; give that to both (Rodgers & Luck) of them.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:47 am

Natalie Portman wrote:Didn't people think it was EXACTLY like the game there last season ?

They have all the control and chances in first half, where we get an early lead...then second half, we make a sub and score on the break as they tire out. It was like a carbon copy.

BR studied that Southampton struggled to open up Swansea/Westham parked buses and adjusted. Massive gamble, but now we got a very important away win, and Sturridge got his rest, and even Moreno (our most underrated layer imo) got half rest.

Can was lucky not to be sent off and not give away a penalty in the first minute... but yeah Rodgers "wins the tactical battle" because Coutinho scores a wonder goal, and Sterling was pretty much gifted a goal from 3 mistakes. What a manager. Proud

Natalie Portman wrote:You could just tell that RA has a draft post saved on his computer....probably from 2 months ago. just waiting for a bad result to post it.

Keep waiting lad Proud .... Patience is virtue !!!

And settleeeeee. rofl

He's MINIMUM EXPECTATION was to get into the top 4 (which he's still fighting for since we're still not in there) so I have no idea why you're praising him to be the next big thing. Anyhow, his form in the last 10 games is great, good on him for changing it around, but I've stated we won't win any major silverware under him and I stand by it. I'd like to see you go back in your hole / turn your back on him when it all goes down. lmao
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:06 am

^ Except that I never did you little Aussie teen. I criticized him and his tactics, said he'll lose his job if he doesn't change his ideas, but HE DID. He did what so many managers in the past have failed to do so. INCLUDING RAFAEL BENITEZ in 09-10 season. YOU KNOW, THE MAN YOU'D WILLINGLY SUCK OFF DRY.

We were ONE SLIP away from winning the most major and important silverware in CLUB'S HISTORY under him last season. When we had a squad of 14/15 players.

MUCH MUCH MUCH closer than your god and hero EVER came to having had 6 years to build a team, as opposed to Rodgers' one.

Honestly, I just really hate you. Your lack of enthusiasm about this team and club is not Fan-like. You're not a supporter, you're an observer. I'm just so glad that I'll never meet you in person.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:09 am

Red Alert wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:Didn't people think it was EXACTLY like the game there last season ?

They have all the control and chances in first half, where we get an early lead...then second half, we make a sub and score on the break as they tire out. It was like a carbon copy.

BR studied that Southampton struggled to open up Swansea/Westham parked buses and adjusted. Massive gamble, but now we got a very important away win, and Sturridge got his rest, and even Moreno (our most underrated layer imo) got half rest.

Can was lucky not to be sent off and not give away a penalty in the first minute... but yeah Rodgers "wins the tactical battle" because Coutinho scores a wonder goal, and Sterling was pretty much gifted a goal from 3 mistakes. What a manager. Proud

Gerrard dives to win a penalty, and Scores a screamer in the last second to rescue Rafa's tactical blushes in two cup finals.

lmao, Reina and Dudek doing penalty heroics as we win CL and FA Cup. but yea, Rafa...tactical genius Proud

Do you even understand how hypocritical you sound ? ARE YOU INSANE.

Honestly....I think you're on a MASSIVE troll/wind-up mission. There is NO WAY, someone can be so NOT self-aware and thick.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:15 am

Aussie teen. That's literally all you say nowadays. You've declined old son. Proud

Benitez had all attention to G+H in 09/10, but you keep re-writing history.

You're literally quoted to saying
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing."
more than twice. So nice debate.

The team 6 years ago had more points, and had more games to worry about because they could actually compete in the Champions League. And that team was on a limited budget. And won silverware. Funny that. But you keep re-writing history. Who exactly are you fooling?

Now you just sound like an emotional teen going through puberty. Keep gagging on Lenin's penis, make sure you swallow, that'd be the closest you'll ever get to him. He'd pity you if he was to meet you in real life. Sad

Last edited by Red Alert on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:16 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
Red Alert wrote:

Gerrard dives to win a penalty, and Scores a screamer in the last second to rescue Rafa's tactical blushes in two cup finals.

lmao, Reina and Dudek doing penalty heroics as we win CL and FA Cup. but yea, Rafa...tactical genius Proud

Do you even understand how hypocritical you sound ? ARE YOU INSANE.

Honestly....I think you're on a MASSIVE troll/wind-up mission. There is NO WAY, someone can be so NOT self-aware and thick.

*bleep* me you are so informative correct.

Let's strip ourselves of those titles. And all the other titles too under him as punishment.

Maybe that way Rodgers could actually be relevant.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:21 am

Red Alert wrote:Aussie teen. That's literally all you say nowadays. You've declined old son. Proud

Benitez had all attention to G+H in 09/10, but you keep re-writing history.

You're literally quoted to saying
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing."
more than twice. So nice debate.

The team 6 years ago had more points, and had more games to worry about because they could actually compete in the Champions League. And that team was on a limited budget. And won silverware. Funny that. But you keep re-writing history. Who exactly are you fooling?

Now you just sound like an emotional teen going through puberty. Keep gagging on Lenin's penis, make sure you swallow, that'd be the closest you'll ever get to him. He'd pity you if he was to meet you in real life. Sad

Then he shouldn't.

He is paid to manage a football team....and his team went from 2nd to 7th. SOMETHING THAT YOU'RE BASHING BR by..for the exact same reason.

compete in CL? I remember our CL campaign that season. Beating Debrecen off a refereeing mistake and being schooled by both Fiorentina and Lyon. DOUBLE STANDARDS eh ????

No money to spend? Was it my uncle who wasted 40M at that time (equivalent of 80M now) on Robbie freaking Keane and Alberto Aquiline ? But yea...let's just RE-WRITE history.

and no...unlike you....I go and see people/things I care for. That's why I've been to Anfield, and you'll NEVER BE.
that why I'm going to Russia in summer to Lenin's graveyard....

You on the other hand....are a nothing man that everybody hates. An absolute ball-bag who's been banned from every single LFC support website because you don't really support the team.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:25 am

As for Rafa vs. Rodgers comparison.

Benitez won his first relevant trophy when he was 42 years old.
At age 42, Benitez had won NOTHING. Relegated with Tenerife and sub-par at Spanish second division, before taking over at Valencia side that had gotten to 2 CL finals in a row, and guiding them to title.

FORTY TWO. Rodgers just turned 42 last month. Already came closer than Rafa ever did to the league title (And he'll win it here with us before it's 6 years)...Just one thing to remember.

But yea, carry beating the same old bs drum you sad waste of human life.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:29 am

Oh you guys, how cute, can youse both stop being 12 year old girls FFS.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:33 am

mr-r34 wrote:Oh you guys, how cute, can youse both stop being 12 year old girls FFS.

Instead of posting patronizing one liner like this...how about contributing to the debate ?

One man hates Liverpool manager and bangs an agenda to bring him down all across the board. I ain't shutting up about it in OUR section. He can talk crap and bad-mouth him all he wants in general section, but this horrible human

If RA could, he'd drive Rodgers into Auschwitz' and leave him there. such strong Hatred is unhealthy even with the most terrible of people....Let alone a bright, young manager who's got us playing the best football we've played in my life time at least.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:35 am

Double standards? I was talking about the title hunt race. (What you compared it too. Why are you comparing Benitez worst season to Rodgers best?) So yeah, not in 09/10. We went to the semis when we challenged under RB. We got kicked out of Chelsea at the Bridge 4-4 in one of the best CLs game I've ever seen. But yeah, keep mentioning 9/10.

He did well last season. But a whole lot of it came down to purely luck and SAS. But yeah, finish second, greatest manager in our history etc.

Keane was always G+Hs signing. Well documented, that. Aquilani flopped because of injuries. Can happen to anyone. All managers have flops. But you're comparing his whole tenure for 40m worth of flops in 6 years. Rodgers has spent pretty much the same in 2 and a half. And still doesn't have the depth/quality needed to actually progress.

WOW YOU'VE BEEN ANFIELD? HOLY *bleep* YOU ARE THE LIKE THE GREATEST SUPPORTER IN THE WORLD LIKE OH MY GOD GIRL ARE YOU SERIOUS LIKE REALLY? WOW. LIKE *bleep* HELL I CANT BELIEVE THIS LIKE.

I'm literally only signed up to this website and RAWK. And I haven't touched RAWK in like a year. Let people hate me. "Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep" :coffee: And you're the one getting agitated by all of this, I'm literally eating nutella with a spoon in this whole debate, if we want to call it that. I think you might need to have a glass of orange juice and remember that you're not as important as you think you are.

Tell Lenin that you're a bitch for me.

Oh, and you'll have to send an assassin to see the end of me before you can dictate this section old son. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:37 am

Natalie Portman wrote:As for Rafa vs. Rodgers comparison.

At age 42, Benitez had won NOTHING. Relegated with Tenerife and sub-par at Spanish second division, before taking over at Valencia side that had gotten to 2 CL finals in a row, and guiding them to title.

FORTY TWO. Rodgers just turned 42 last month. Already came closer than Rafa ever did to the league title (And he'll win it here with us before it's 6 years)...Just one thing to remember.

BENITEZ ACTUALLY IMPROVED

RODGERS HAS BEEN THE SAME MANAGER SINCE HIS SWANSEA DAYS

HE'S SHOWN NO DEVELOPMENT AT ALL

IF WE FINISH FOURTH THERE IS A 95% CHANCE WE'RE STILL PLAYING IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE BECAUSE HE IS TACTICALLY INEPT TO GET US PASSED A TWO LEGGED TIE.

BUT YEAH, FORTY TWO.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:38 am

If Sepi could, he'd drive me into Auschwitz' and leave me there. such strong Hatred is unhealthy even with the most terrible of people... Let alone a bright, young man who's got Sepi all riled up.

Southampton v Liverpool - Page 3 SL2
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:42 am

Red Alert wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:As for Rafa vs. Rodgers comparison.

BENITEZ ACTUALLY IMPROVED

RODGERS HAS BEEN THE SAME MANAGER SINCE HIS SWANSEA DAYS

HE'S SHOWN NO DEVELOPMENT AT ALL

IF WE FINISH FOURTH THERE IS A 95% CHANCE WE'RE STILL PLAYING IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE BECAUSE HE IS TACTICALLY INEPT TO GET US PASSED A TWO LEGGED TIE.

BUT YEAH, FORTY TWO.

Rodgers 3 years ago at Swansea...

4-3-3 freak. Possession very important.

HE'S THE SAME? We've played our best football under him with 4-1-2-1-2 and 3-4-3....formation he NEVER PLAYED with Swansea days. He's tweaked and come up with new ideas and formations that has galvanized us and gotten the best of our players.

How about massively improving our broken defense with the formation change ?? does it not count as learning and development (organizing and drilling a defense)

question. which managers in PL you rather us have instead of BR ??

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:45 am

Red Alert wrote:If Sepi could, he'd drive me into Auschwitz' and leave me there. such strong Hatred is unhealthy even with the most terrible of people... Let alone a bright, young man who's got Sepi all riled up.

Southampton v Liverpool - Page 3 SL2

Nah. After sucking Lenin's penis as you ordered and having a chat with his soul...we decided to sent you to Siberian gulags. Enjoy -65 !

Southampton v Liverpool - Page 3 Screen13

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 am

Where are you going? He was a 4-3-3 freak at the start of this season too. lmao

It's taken him 3 years to realise Lucas and Gerrard in the same midfield doesn't work.

He massively improved a massive *bleep* up from his part after 3 years, nice. Progress. Let's not mention it's affected his attacking patterns but what a proactive manager. 2015 champions. Heard it here second.

Oh, and Fat Sam. What about you?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:52 am

Natalie Portman wrote:

Nah. After sucking Lenin's penis as you ordered and having a chat with his soul...we decided to sent you to Siberian gulags. Enjoy -65 !

Southampton v Liverpool - Page 3 Screen13

I thank you but I cannot accept this. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:54 am

Great win.
Onto the next game
YNWA
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:01 am

Onto the next then. Sad We'll catch up soon, babe.

Please don't think about me off of goal legacy because then it might be getting serious and I have to say, I might be afraid of that sort of commitment. Like ta-da. xoxox Heart
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:40 am

This fights are endless . . . sorry just don't feel like contributing to this pointless agenda against BR anymore. It's just LAME!! :facepalm:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:16 am

To be fair, you didn't really contribute to anything. pale
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:19 pm

I wonder if RA was singing the same tune when we were 'dominating' matches but couldn't score and would give up fluky goals. It happens against us Rodgers is shit, if it happens for us...Rodgers is shit.

We've lost 2 of our last 24 games and even then only 1 was in regulation and the other if our forwards had any finish at all and they weren't given an off-side goal we probably would have had a result if not a win as well. We are on a 10 game unbeaten streak in the PL including 7 wins and 3 draws and we've done it playing positive football. Every Liverpool fan should be riding high right now especially since most Liverpool fans didn't think twice about shitting all over Rodgers and the team when we were mediocre for a 17 game stretch.

Art keeps saying we were shit for 4 months and good for 2 months but we've been the best team in the PL since the change to the 3-4-3 and we've played more games in that span than we have in the span when people were unhappy with Rodgers.

Anyway, we go again Thursday! Big game.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3