Helmer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
Doc
Hapless_Hans
76 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Post by futbol Sat May 23, 2015 6:26 pm

jibers wrote:"Barcelona and Juventus both deserve to be in Berlin. They had good seasons and proved to be far superior to the teams they faced in the semi-finals".

:bow:

Why is he suddenly commenting on everything? Messi performance, Xavi leaving, Barca vs. Juve. Wenger-esque.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Post by futbol Sat May 23, 2015 6:27 pm

Anyway. DAT Pep + Mehdrid diss in one sentence. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Fußball wrote:
jibers wrote:"Barcelona and Juventus both deserve to be in Berlin. They had good seasons and proved to be far superior to the teams they faced in the semi-finals".

:bow:

Why is he suddenly commenting on everything? Messi performance, Xavi leaving, Barca vs. Juve. Wenger-esque.

He was asked questions pertaining to those people...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Fußball wrote:Anyway. DAT Pep + Mehdrid diss in one sentence. Proud

Diss ? He just spoke the facts.Dont see anything wrong with that.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat May 23, 2015 6:30 pm

It's Mourinho, we know how he really means it. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 23, 2015 6:37 pm

Fußball wrote:It's Mourinho, we know how he really means it. :coffee:

There's no doubt Laughing

Because noone else but Mourinho with his urge to diss Pep and Mehdrid would have added "they were far superior" to "deserved finalists" in a casual answer Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 23, 2015 7:48 pm

do people still listen to this clown.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun May 24, 2015 6:51 am

Not only do they listen to him, but the OP created this thread because everyone would just talk about him in every other thread and this thread already generated 9 pages. Talk about obsession.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:03 pm

Selected quotes from Dudek's new book:

Prior to the 5-0 at the Camp Nou Madrid were forced to make due without their usual defensive midfielder. Mourinho had chosen Pepe to take over this role, but this surprise was already leaked to the media prior to the match. Mourinho was furious when he found out and attacked the players: "Who is this rat? Is it you, Granero?! The only friend I have in this team is Granero and now I can't even trust him! You have left me alone! You are the most traitorous players I have ever had in my life!"

http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/2015/06/01/actualidad/1433163708_823814.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:11 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Selected quotes from Dudek's new book:

Prior to the 5-0 at the Camp Nou Madrid were forced to make due without their usual defensive midfielder. Mourinho had chosen Pepe to take over this role, but this surprise was already leaked to the media prior to the match. Mourinho was furious when he found out and attacked the players: "Who is this rat? Is it you, Granero?! The only friend I have in this team is Granero and now I can't even trust him! You have left me alone! You are the most traitorous players I have ever had in my life!"

http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/2015/06/01/actualidad/1433163708_823814.html

He just denied these quotes, said Granero is his life- long friend or somethingl. Lulz
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:37 pm

He ripped Loftus-Cheek's heart out Laughing

"He's only injured when we don't have the ball" Laughing Laughing

The kid's career is as good as done at Chelsea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:09 pm

'There is no new generation (of managers),' Mourinho said. 'What it is, is people who got some idea, some philosophy, and want to create something like, "we build very well from the back, we have a very good ball possession, we don't play counter-attack".

'But if you don't play counter-attack then it's because you are stupid. Counter-attack is a fantastic item of football, an ammunition that you have, and when you find your opponent unbalanced you have a fantastic moment to score a goal.

'So I think people are creating (illusions) and it has influenced public opinion. But football will never change. Football is to win.'

Another dig at Pep Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:23 pm

“There is no new generation of managers,” Mourinho told the Sunday Times.

“What it is, is people who got some idea, some philosophy, and want to create something like, ‘we build very well from the back, we have a very good ball possession, we don't play counter-attack’.

“But if you don't play counter-attack then it's because you are stupid. Counter-attack is a fantastic item of football, an ammunition that you have, and when you find your opponent unbalanced you have a fantastic moment to score a goal.

“So I think people are creating illusions and it has influenced public opinion. But football will never change. Football is to win.”

The GOAT ffs :bow:

100% agree.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:25 pm

Just like Cristiano, he is getting stranger by the day. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:14 pm

What an idiot Laughing

There is no coach who says we dont use the counter attack. And he knows it.

What is really stupid is still parking the bus when you have an extra player on the field.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:39 pm

do people actually still care for his "wisdom"?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:48 pm

http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premier-league/story/2482135/mourinho-says-fifa-coach-of-the-year-vote-in-12-corrupted

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has reiterated his belief that he may have been the victim of corruption when he finished second to Vicente del Bosque for the FIFA World Coach of the Year award in 2012.

FIFA president Sepp Blatter resigned earlier this week in the midst of a host of the governing body's officials being arrested and former executive committee member Chuck Blazer's admission that he took bribes over the awarding of the 1998 and 2010 World Cups.

The South African Football Association has since denied Blazer's claims that it issued bribes to win the vote to host the 2010 event but, after his experience in finishing second in the poll voted for by national coaches, captains and journalists, Mourinho does not appear surprised by any claims about FIFA.

Echoing comments he made in 2013, the former Real Madrid boss told the Sunday Times: "In 2012, I was one of the three finalists and when I was told I was finishing second with a few votes behind the first, it looked normal to me.

"But then the votes were made public. And my former player, a national team captain, called me, 'Mister, there is something wrong. Because obviously, obviously, I gave you the vote, then in the list they put another coach's name and that was not me.'

"A few minutes later my Portuguese friend, a national team coach, called me, 'Mister, don't believe what you see in the list because obviously I vote for you.'

"And a few minutes later I got a message from another national coach, 'they changed my vote.'

"Who changed the vote? His federation? FIFA? Who?

"It is not a drama. A drama is other things but at that time I said, 'from this moment I don't go back' because obviously something happened.''

Campaign against Chelsea. Campaign against Mourinho. Campaign against everyone LOL
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:'There is no new generation (of managers),' Mourinho said. 'What it is, is people who got some idea, some philosophy, and want to create something like, "we build very well from the back, we have a very good ball possession, we don't play counter-attack".

'But if you don't play counter-attack then it's because you are stupid. Counter-attack is a fantastic item of football, an ammunition that you have, and when you find your opponent unbalanced you have a fantastic moment to score a goal.

'So I think people are creating (illusions) and it has influenced public opinion. But football will never change. Football is to win.'

Another dig at Pep Laughing

Jesus Christ every Mou quote is not a dig at someone lol.

Mou is a prick but not to the extent some of you hold him too.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:56 pm

This fraud never performed more than 2 seasons at a club. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:14 pm

His 3rd year curse is real Shocked
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:39 pm

THE MOVIE: The making of the mourinho 3rd season curse.
To be continued...
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:15 pm

Come on mouthrinho time to poke someone in the eye . Tyre change is not working .
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:20 pm

sree999 wrote:Come on mouthrinho time to poke someone in the eye . Tyre change is not working .
Go back to Goal.com The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread - Page 7 3w2MWDX
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unrighteous Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:40 pm

3rd year curse for sure, and as much damage as he caused at Madrid his 3rd year, I'll be praying for you Chelsea fans.
Unrighteous
Unrighteous
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Did he ever got a shot for a forth year ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:06 pm

I assume he'd get shot if he tried for a fourth year...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next