Helmer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
Doc
Hapless_Hans
76 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Post by futbol_bill Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:If my memory serves me right (note - at my age that is a doubt), I believe a couple of years ago, these guys like firenze and glory, probably several others, now upset with Mourinho, were welcoming Mourinho, ignoring my warnings and said he would bring the club back to there better days! Question is has he really been any better than Van Gaal?
tbf glory was against mourinho from the start it was only frenzy that was acting like a 12yo girl at a Justin bieber concert when mourinho signed.

here's my only two posts in the Mourinho thread of the Utd section, from 2016 and 2017.

Firenze wrote:I'm pretty apathetic towards Mou, agree with RED. We will want an established top coach and he's pretty much the only one available. Don't mind him coming for a couple of seasons. Really want Pochettino too but can't see it happening. Giggs can stay the hell away, come back in 5 years once he's proven himself as a manager.

Firenze wrote:anyone still expecting anything but failure under this clown? he has to go next season. We are gonna be perennial cowards and bottlers under him. He's welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll past it as a top coach IMO. He looks as though he doesn't wanna be here most of the time and the feelings mutual. OUT. You know it's bad when I miss LVG.

don't you ever get tired of being wrong? clown.

Clown!!!! Forgive me I don't really know who the Man U fans are and I quess I picked the wrong two. My point was that when Mou was suggested, there were all kinds of posts from Man U fans saying what a great addition he would be, while I simply pointed out how bad this two year wonder would be.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Post by Glory Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:55 pm

futbol_bill wrote:If my memory serves me right (note - at my age that is a doubt), I believe a couple of years ago, these guys like firenze and glory, probably several others, now upset with Mourinho, were welcoming Mourinho, ignoring my warnings and said he would bring the club back to there better days! Question is has he really been any better than Van Gaal?

Not just I and Firenze, absolutely no Mancs on GL were interested in the idea of him becoming the manager even from the beginning.

B-Mac wrote:pls no

Busby Babe wrote:Not my first choice, but not really someone you can say no to either. If LvG completes his tenure with no trophies, it'll be 4 years without a trophy and that's just too many years to reject someone that's consistently provided them throughout his career. Again, though, not my first choice.

RED wrote:I don't want this egotistical prick anywhere near our club.

jibers wrote:I hope that cancer stays far away from our club. If he does come I will still support United.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t38541-jose-mourinho

You must have heard isolated remarks here and there. Compared to what that old dinosaur LvG did, Mou is an improvement. Even I, who as Unique acknowledged being one of the more vocal critics of Mourinho agree on that notion. But that doesnt mean we are/were happy that this pos is now our manager.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 06, 2018 1:45 pm

Not sure whether I've ever seen a manager throw his players under the bus in such a perfidious way.
What the hell is he saying there?
'The media should be dissapointed, because the players they were clamoring for to play (?) who got a chance to play were poor'? More dissapointed than Mourinho himself?
Because he knows how his players are shit anyway?

What bizarre stuff is this. He's basically throwing his bench players into one conspiratorial pot with the media, while he himself claims he did work all the time to tell the players how much he wants to win this yet they don't care?

How can this guy survive another season?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:56 pm

Kevin De Bruyne wrote:When I was at Chelsea, there was so much in the press about my relationship with José Mourinho. But the truth is that I only ever spoke to him twice. The plan was always for me to go on loan for a bit. So I went to Werder Bremen in 2012, and that season went great. When I came back to Chelsea the next summer, a few German clubs wanted to sign me. Klopp wanted me to come to Borussia Dortmund, and they played the kind of football that I enjoy. So I thought maybe Chelsea would let me go.

But then Mourinho texted me, “You are staying. I want you to be part of this team.”

So I thought, O.K., great. I’m in his plans.

When I arrived for preseason, the vibe was good. I started two of the first four games of the season, and I thought I played O.K. Not brilliant, but pretty good. After the fourth game, that was it. I was on the bench, and I never really got a chance again. I didn’t get an explanation. I was just out of favor for some reason.

And, of course, I made some mistakes myself. I was a bit naive about the way that you have to handle yourself as a Premier League footballer. What I think most fans don’t realize is that when you’re out of favor at a club, you don’t get nearly the same attention during training. At some clubs, it’s like you don’t exist anymore.

If it happened to me now, it wouldn’t be a problem. I know enough to be able to train on my own and take care of myself. But when you’re 21, you don’t understand what it takes. When I got another chance to play, against Swindon Town in the Cup, I wasn’t in good shape. And then that was pretty much it for me.

José called me into his office in December, and it was probably the second big life-changing moment for me. He had some papers in front of him, and he said, “One assist. Zero goals. Ten recoveries.”

It took me a minute to understand what he was doing.

Then he started reading the stats of the other attacking forwards — Willian, Oscar, Mata, Schürrle.

And it’s like — five goals, 10 assists, whatever.

José was just kind of waiting for me to say something, and finally I said, “But … some of these guys have played 15, 20 games. I’ve only played three. So it’s going to be different, no?”

It was so strange. We had a bit of a conversation about me going back out on loan. And Mata was also out of favor at the time, so José said, “Well, you know, if Mata leaves, then you will be the fifth choice instead of sixth.”
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/kevin-de-bruyne-man-city-let-me-talk
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:30 pm

Mourinho failing to spot and nurture talent, no way.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:01 am

If what he said is true it goes to show Mou just treats those unfavoured poorly and those he favours like his best friends. This only works with certain type of players, and surely a lot of players wouldnt like working with this kind of manager.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:27 pm

And thus reason why he fails miserably!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:12 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Kevin De Bruyne wrote:When I was at Chelsea, there was so much in the press about my relationship with José Mourinho. But the truth is that I only ever spoke to him twice. The plan was always for me to go on loan for a bit. So I went to Werder Bremen in 2012, and that season went great. When I came back to Chelsea the next summer, a few German clubs wanted to sign me. Klopp wanted me to come to Borussia Dortmund, and they played the kind of football that I enjoy. So I thought maybe Chelsea would let me go.

But then Mourinho texted me, “You are staying. I want you to be part of this team.”

So I thought, O.K., great. I’m in his plans.

When I arrived for preseason, the vibe was good. I started two of the first four games of the season, and I thought I played O.K. Not brilliant, but pretty good. After the fourth game, that was it. I was on the bench, and I never really got a chance again. I didn’t get an explanation. I was just out of favor for some reason.

And, of course, I made some mistakes myself. I was a bit naive about the way that you have to handle yourself as a Premier League footballer. What I think most fans don’t realize is that when you’re out of favor at a club, you don’t get nearly the same attention during training. At some clubs, it’s like you don’t exist anymore.

If it happened to me now, it wouldn’t be a problem. I know enough to be able to train on my own and take care of myself. But when you’re 21, you don’t understand what it takes. When I got another chance to play, against Swindon Town in the Cup, I wasn’t in good shape. And then that was pretty much it for me.

José called me into his office in December, and it was probably the second big life-changing moment for me. He had some papers in front of him, and he said, “One assist. Zero goals. Ten recoveries.”

It took me a minute to understand what he was doing.

Then he started reading the stats of the other attacking forwards — Willian, Oscar, Mata, Schürrle.

And it’s like — five goals, 10 assists, whatever.

José was just kind of waiting for me to say something, and finally I said, “But … some of these guys have played 15, 20 games. I’ve only played three. So it’s going to be different, no?”

It was so strange. We had a bit of a conversation about me going back out on loan. And Mata was also out of favor at the time, so José said, “Well, you know, if Mata leaves, then you will be the fifth choice instead of sixth.”
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/kevin-de-bruyne-man-city-let-me-talk
That's really strange, didn't Mourinho just say football isn't played with statistics or something like that?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Harmonica wrote:That's really strange, didn't Mourinho just say football isn't played with statistics or something like that?

Yep.
Stats are for people who don't understand football. He doesn't go for stats.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:38 am

José Mourinho called one of Southampton’s backroom staff “an idiot”, accused the St Mary’s ballboys of being coached to waste time and said VAR should be rebranded as his Spurs side lost Harry Kane to a hamstring injury in a dispiriting 1-0 defeat on the south coast.

The Tottenham manager admitted he was booked for being rude to the Southampton goalkeeping coach, Andrew Sparkes, after venturing into the home dugout to air his frustration at what he felt was Sparkes’s time wasting. “I think the yellow card is fair because I was rude, but I was rude to an idiot,” said Mourinho. “For some reason I was rude. But I was, and because I was rude I deserve the yellow card. Basically, I had bad words with the guy.”

Mourinho also turned his ire on Southampton’s ballboys. “The second half was not easy,” he said. “They were winning, they were defending basically with 10 players, fighting hard and being aggressive, a good aggressive, with lots of fouls, lots of [times] the match stopped and the ballboys were well coached in the delaying of the game and there was not much play.”
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jan/01/jose-mourinho-southampton-coach-idiot-var-ballboys

@Robespierre @urbanroots @RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:50 am

This fucking guy. Blaming a loss on ballboys, VAR, injuries, assistant coaches...
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:00 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
José Mourinho called one of Southampton’s backroom staff “an idiot”, accused the St Mary’s ballboys of being coached to waste time and said VAR should be rebranded as his Spurs side lost Harry Kane to a hamstring injury in a dispiriting 1-0 defeat on the south coast.

The Tottenham manager admitted he was booked for being rude to the Southampton goalkeeping coach, Andrew Sparkes, after venturing into the home dugout to air his frustration at what he felt was Sparkes’s time wasting. “I think the yellow card is fair because I was rude, but I was rude to an idiot,” said Mourinho. “For some reason I was rude. But I was, and because I was rude I deserve the yellow card. Basically, I had bad words with the guy.”

Mourinho also turned his ire on Southampton’s ballboys. “The second half was not easy,” he said. “They were winning, they were defending basically with 10 players, fighting hard and being aggressive, a good aggressive, with lots of fouls, lots of [times] the match stopped and the ballboys were well coached in the delaying of the game and there was not much play.”
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jan/01/jose-mourinho-southampton-coach-idiot-var-ballboys

Fair enough, I stand corrected. I had forgotten how ugly it can get with him when results don't fall.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:03 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Ballboy shoud go back to school IMO
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:44 am

Happy mourinho lasted for 3 weeks lmao

Well the new manager bump was nice while it lasted, now let's see if he's actually good enough to turn this squad around. So far only Dele has actually improved under him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:55 am

He had a good start but his results have overall not been overly impressive even with the good start.

The team has some huge flaws, but he's not really improved Spurs that much.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:21 am

"I was rude, but I was rude to an idiot" - Jose Mourinho
Best quote of the year so far imo.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11