The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Re: The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Post by futbol_bill on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:35 pm

@Firenze wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:If my memory serves me right (note - at my age that is a doubt), I believe a couple of years ago, these guys like firenze and glory, probably several others, now upset with Mourinho, were welcoming Mourinho, ignoring my warnings and said he would bring the club back to there better days! Question is has he really been any better than Van Gaal?
tbf glory was against mourinho from the start it was only frenzy that was acting like a 12yo girl at a Justin bieber concert when mourinho signed.

here's my only two posts in the Mourinho thread of the Utd section, from 2016 and 2017.

@Firenze wrote:I'm pretty apathetic towards Mou, agree with RED. We will want an established top coach and he's pretty much the only one available. Don't mind him coming for a couple of seasons. Really want Pochettino too but can't see it happening. Giggs can stay the hell away, come back in 5 years once he's proven himself as a manager.

@Firenze wrote:anyone still expecting anything but failure under this clown? he has to go next season. We are gonna be perennial cowards and bottlers under him. He's welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll past it as a top coach IMO. He looks as though he doesn't wanna be here most of the time and the feelings mutual. OUT. You know it's bad when I miss LVG.

don't you ever get tired of being wrong? clown.

Clown!!!! Forgive me I don't really know who the Man U fans are and I quess I picked the wrong two. My point was that when Mou was suggested, there were all kinds of posts from Man U fans saying what a great addition he would be, while I simply pointed out how bad this two year wonder would be.

futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:55 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:If my memory serves me right (note - at my age that is a doubt), I believe a couple of years ago, these guys like firenze and glory, probably several others, now upset with Mourinho, were welcoming Mourinho, ignoring my warnings and said he would bring the club back to there better days! Question is has he really been any better than Van Gaal?

Not just I and Firenze, absolutely no Mancs on GL were interested in the idea of him becoming the manager even from the beginning.

@B-Mac wrote:pls no

@Busby Babe wrote:Not my first choice, but not really someone you can say no to either. If LvG completes his tenure with no trophies, it'll be 4 years without a trophy and that's just too many years to reject someone that's consistently provided them throughout his career. Again, though, not my first choice.

@RED wrote:I don't want this egotistical prick anywhere near our club.

@jibers wrote:I hope that cancer stays far away from our club. If he does come I will still support United.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t38541-jose-mourinho

You must have heard isolated remarks here and there. Compared to what that old dinosaur LvG did, Mou is an improvement. Even I, who as Unique acknowledged being one of the more vocal critics of Mourinho agree on that notion. But that doesnt mean we are/were happy that this pos is now our manager.
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun May 06, 2018 1:45 pm

Not sure whether I've ever seen a manager throw his players under the bus in such a perfidious way.
What the hell is he saying there?
'The media should be dissapointed, because the players they were clamoring for to play (?) who got a chance to play were poor'? More dissapointed than Mourinho himself?
Because he knows how his players are shit anyway?

What bizarre stuff is this. He's basically throwing his bench players into one conspiratorial pot with the media, while he himself claims he did work all the time to tell the players how much he wants to win this yet they don't care?

How can this guy survive another season?

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11