@Hapless_Hans wrote:jibers :bow: Proud

We Super Munchen now Proud

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Re: The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Post by huntsman on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:21 am

yes, Jibers. I am supporting Barca in La Liga and CL now that Chelsea are out of the CL.
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:49 am

@jibers wrote:

It's "Superbayern", as in "Superbayern Superbayern Hey! Hey!".

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:23 am

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting by Hans and Jibers.
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:25 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@jibers wrote:

Never liked the the sound of Superbayern. Also for me, Super Munchen means more because when you guys got the losers treble I called our team Never Munchen. So for me Super Munchen is a redemptive word. I hope we draw Madrid in the next round so we can avenge our loss last year.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:59 am

Don't know what's wrong with me, but everytime I see 'Munchen' instead of 'München', or at least 'Muenchen', I think about eating pussy hmm

Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:50 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Don't know what's wrong with me, but everytime I see 'Munchen' instead of 'München', or at least 'Muenchen', I think about eating pussy hmm

rofl rofl

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:56 pm

There will be haters. We all know he's sore loser but at least he doesn't hide that either unlike quite a few other managers who do.

His sourness at the press conferences and in the field don't overtake his genius. :coffee:

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:31 pm

If you hid being a sore loser you wouldn't be a sore loser. hmm
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:39 pm

@Lord Awesome wrote:There will be haters. We all know he's sore loser but at least he doesn't hide that either unlike quite a few other managers who do.

His sourness at the press conferences and in the field don't overtake his genius. :coffee:

Are you serious?

Have you already forgotten when he sent his Assistant Manager to do his press conferences for like over half a season in La Liga (which he was under contract to do BTW)?

His team under performed that season and the Spanish Media actually had the nerve to question why his billion dollar team were not winning and he just couldn't take not being treated like an action hero like he does in England.

LOL, "At least he doesn't hide".  How short are people's memories these days.
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:54 am

@Dnmac4 wrote:
@Lord Awesome wrote:There will be haters. We all know he's sore loser but at least he doesn't hide that either unlike quite a few other managers who do.

Are you serious?

Have you already forgotten when he sent his Assistant Manager to do his press conferences for like over half a season in La Liga (which he was under contract to do BTW)?

His team under performed that season and the Spanish Media actually had the nerve to question why his billion dollar team were not winning and he just couldn't take not being treated like an action hero like he does in England.

LOL, "At least he doesn't hide".  How short are people's memories these days.
You misunderstand, to your convenience, maybe. I meant it as in he never hid his sourness from the public.

Maybe you forgot the eyepoke to Tito. Totally "hiding" his rage there. The "Porque" and the dramas he made before and after every Classico. My memory is just fine, thank you.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:48 am

@jibers wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@jibers wrote:

Never liked the the sound of Superbayern. Also for me, Super Munchen means more because when you guys got the losers treble I called our team Never Munchen. So for me Super Munchen is a redemptive word. I hope we draw Madrid in the next round so we can avenge our loss last year.

munchen is something Manchester lads do when thay eat crisps.

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Wor Ayoze on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:28 am

Such a genius that he can only draw with a team who were down to ten men for 90 minutes at home

Wor Ayoze
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:22 am

@Wor Ayoze wrote:

Such a genius that he can only draw with a team who were down to ten men for 90 minutes at home

http://www.goallegacy.net/t37460-when-1-1-5
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:00 pm

This is fantastic

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/tv-shows/sunday-supplement/9760505/kastrinakis-mourinho-not-special
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:29 am

@RealGunner wrote:This is fantastic

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/tv-shows/sunday-supplement/9760505/kastrinakis-mourinho-not-special

Some bloke nobody has heard of who write for the rag that is the sun apparently delivers a definitive opinion on Mourhinio?

K

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:14 am

"I think,” the Chelsea manager José Mourinho says, “I have a problem, which is I’m getting better at everything related to my job since I started. There has been evolution in many different areas – the way I read the game; the way I prepare the game; the way I train; the methodology… I feel better and better. But there is one point where I cannot change: when I face the media, I am never a hypocrite.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/managers/jose-mourinho/11519921/Jose-Mourinho-I-have-a-problem.-Im-getting-better-at-everything.html

:brickwall:
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:15 am

rofl

What a prick ffs.. Laughing

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Mourinho on "boring, boring Chelsea" chants:

"You know, I think boring is ten years without a title. That's very boring. You support the club and you're waiting, waiting, waiting for so many years without a Premier League title, I think that's very boring.

"But maybe they weren't singing to us, because when you're at home and you want to win a game and you take your No9 off, maybe for that, maybe the home fans wanted to see Welbeck and Giroud together up front to try to win the game in the last period.

"The boring team is the second team with more goals in the Premier League, the best team with the best goal difference. Only Man City have scored more goals than us."

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Not gonna lie, that actually was a good comeback.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Laughing

What a prick....
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 on Tue May 05, 2015 11:55 am

"For me, I'm not the smartest guy to choose countries and clubs. I could choose another club in another country where to be champion is easier," said the newly crowned champion, in an apparent reference to Guardiola.

"I choose a club where I was happier before and a country where you are happy before. I took a risk. I am so, so happy because I won another Premier League title 10 years after [my first] in my second spell at the club.

"I was champion at every club I coached. I came to Inter, Real Madrid and Chelsea. Every title is important, to win the title in Spain with 100 points against the best Barcelona ever was a big achievement that I enjoyed so much.

"Maybe in the future I have to be smarter and choose another club in another country where everybody is champion," he added. "Maybe I will go to a country where a kitman can be coach and win the title.

Is this freaking guy serious?  What league was easier to win than the EPL this year?  No teams doing well in Europe, Arsenal only deciding to play when they had no shot at the title (Injury problems as well but whats new), City folding up shop 3/4 of the way through the season, Liverpool losing Suarez and United completely turning over there roster.

I mean does this guy just forget he coached Inter when all you had to do was roll a ball out on the pitch and you won Serie A. I mean that league was a shell of it's self when he got there.  Inter won what, like 5 or 6 in a row, that streak starting before he even got there?

I mean seriously how anyone can like this guy is really dumfounding.  Why the Pop shots at Guardiola?  One of the classiest guys in the sport.  He just can't stand not being part of this stage of the CL so he wants to make it seem like winning the EPL this year was some massive achievement and any other league a Kitman could win.

He literally is starting to sound like an idiot.  It's one thing to contradict yourself once in a while when you speak in public a lot, but he does it all the time now, it's like he's senile.
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Tue May 05, 2015 11:59 am

Bundesfodder is easier to win than Premier League, and they only play 34 games, which including the shorter cup(s), gives them the extra edge to Europe.
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 on Tue May 05, 2015 12:47 pm

The guy also coached Inter.

When he took over Inter they had just won back to back titles one year by 22 points, the third place team being 35 points back.

I mean seriously, that was a big challenge? Going to Serie A and coaching Inter?

When he went to Chelsea his first season he had the cash to do whatever he wanted (he generally does) and put together the deepest/best team in the league which IMO he mismanaged sending a lot of players on there way and not keeping players who could have helped out on loan.

Then losing the title to City which never should have happened.

This year was the worst EPL I have seen in a very long time (I'm not taking shots at the EPL) it just was what it was, it will bounce back.

I mean was his EPL title harder to gain than BM's Bundesliga title, results in Europe would say no. The table would probably say yes, either way if he were in some kind of position to make these comments I could understand it but he's not, he won a down league and lost the league the year before when he had every chance to win against a team that was European cannon fodder.

I mean the guy needs to know when to shut up.
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Tue May 05, 2015 12:51 pm

Well I don't agree with him going into tough place's, just tougher than what Guardiola chose: easiest league to win, ability to eliminate opposition by reeling their best players, treble winning team, biggest edge for Europe. It doesn't become easier than that.

Potential games for top level teams:

Premier League 51
La Liga 49
Ligue 1 49
Serie-A 44
Bundesfodder 41
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 on Tue May 05, 2015 2:51 pm

I mean I don't know the man and I'm not going to sit here and say it never went through Pep's mind the strength or lack there of of the German league, but I would be extremely surprised if that is why Pep chose Bayern.

It's one of the top clubs in Europe. A historically great club, how anyone can take shots at a coach accepting the job at Bayern is beyond me.

Pep is going to get fired most likely if they don't win the CL this year or next, if he went out at the same stage of the CL that Mou did this year he would have probably gotten fired this year. He knows it's not enough to win BL, that is pressure.

I'm sure Mou is under the same sort of pressure at Chelsea but from his comments it doesn't feel that way. It feels as if he thought Chelsea had a great year this year.

He also said the EPL was the best league in the world, I mean the guy has totally lost the plot.
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next