The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:50 pm

Freeza wrote:Good times earlier in the season when Toronto was one of the best teams in the league Laughing

And Washington Proud

The first round series should be on NBA TV tbh.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Warriors season series vs Houston 4-0

Curry: 25.7ppg on 57.8%, 6.5 rpg, 8.2 apg, 2.0 spg
Harden: 25.2ppg on 40.4%, 5.5 rpg, 5.0 apg, 2.2 spg

*Harden put up 20 more shots than Curry over the series and hit 3 less field goals Laughing

Warriors season series vs OKC 3-1

Curry: 24ppg on 52.9% shooting, 6.3 rpg, 7 apg, 3.3 spg
Westbrook: 24ppg on 32.8% shooting, 8.3 rpg, 9.6 apg, 2.3 spg

*Westbrook put up 19 more shots than Steph over the series and hit 4 less field goals Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Tbf Steph is my MVP but those stats are by product of team than anything.

It was Harden vs Golden State so obviously his effiency would drop against an actual good defensive team. The same would happen with Curry.

Same applies to Westbrook, the argument isn't really fair to all sides.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:13 pm

That's true, but some people like to look at head-to-head argument as well when deciding. Just showing that the advantage there also lies with my main man Steph.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:38 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 16 IsuvRMyyjU488
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:08 pm

To add onto that: The Clippers are 19-21 against teams above .500.

:facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:35 pm

izzy wrote:To add onto that: The Clippers are 19-21 against teams above .500.

:facepalm:

Hardly surprising with that bench and that defense tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:03 pm

From Windhorst's appearance on Bill Simmons' “B.S. Report” podcast via Deadspin:

The Princeton offense that David Blatt installed in the preseason, they just threw that out. What typically happens—and this has been happening for like three months now—is LeBron will take the ball, and LeBron will call the play. David Blatt will see what play LeBron calls, and he will repeat it to the team. That happens on a regular basis.

Player, coach, GM.. Just give him the MVP already ffs Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:21 pm

I call BS, mainly because Windhorst consistently talks out of his ass and i don't believe a word he says.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I call BS, mainly because Windhorst consistently talks out of his ass and i don't believe a word he says.

LeBron has said Windhorst knows him more than anyone other than his mom or some shit like that :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:32 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:LeBron has said Windhorst knows him more than anyone other than his mom or some shit like that :coffee:

That's because Windhorst is a stalker.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:54 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I call BS, mainly because Windhorst consistently talks out of his ass and i don't believe a word he says.

LeBron has said Windhorst knows him more than anyone other than his mom or some shit like that :coffee:

He said that in jest, besides my mum don't know some shit about me Laughing

Windhorst often talks shit to prop up Lebron to make a story and it's been proven again and again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:15 pm

Windhorst has been covering Lebron since high school.Even moved to Miami when bron did. Laughing
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:04 pm

Jordan Clarkson should be in the ROTY conversation the way he's played. Sadly though... Without him we'd have the worst record Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:13 pm

Nah.

Mirotic, Wiggins, Noel and Payton have all been comfortably better.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:04 pm

I dont think its surprising at all James is basically the coach/GM at Cleveland. He tried to do this at Miami too with Spoelstra and would have gotten away with it had Riley not been there. He took care of Mike Brown the first go round with Cleveland and now he's doing the same with Blatt...not that I think Blatt gives a crap if LeBron gets him a title in his rookie coaching year.

I was watching PTI the other day and they brought up a great point comparing James and Peyton Manning. Players who have taken almost all control of the tactical side of the game from managers/coaches which arguably has cost them success. I personally am inclined to side with this as I'm a strong proponent of tactics > talent. It might be too late for LeBron now as he's used to running a powerplay wherever he goes, but who knows he could have had alot more success if he had given his coaches a chance to implement their own systems and let them do their jobs.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah.

Mirotic, Wiggins, Noel and Payton have all been comfortably better.

How so? He's playing with way less talent on his team. In no world has they been comfortably better. Only mirotic has a better PER of all rookies than him, while shooting worse percentages, which is pretty insane considering Clarkson is a PG.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Way less talent than Noel does at Philly? nah.

There simply isn't an argument for him other those guys, watch them play and you will see that.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Way less talent than Noel does at Philly? nah.

There simply isn't an argument for him other those guys, watch them play and you will see that.

Well he killed the entire 76ers team, so he has that going for him.
And I've seen plenty Elfrid Payton, no way he's played better this year Laughing Guy couldn't shoot to save his life.

Also the team Lakers and 76ers play with now are on basically same level. Not like Ellington, Wes Johnson, and Tarik Black are world class starters.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:08 pm

They are better than what the Sixers have.

Besides i'm not sure what Payton's shooting has anything to do with it, there's more to the game than just shooting percentages and Payton has rightfully got deserved praise for his general floor game.

With that said i MIGHT entertain Clarkson for Payton but the other 3 are in another world.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:12 pm

I really don't see where all this Mirotic hype comes from tbh.
almost 7 foot player shooting 40% through the season. Been good through the last 10 games. But since Clarkson has started he's been nothing short of great, with 17,6,6 through the last 10 games, single handedly destroying our season.

They aren't in another world, saying that is just ridiculous. He's not likely to become as good as Wiggins and Noel in the future, but right now he's playing at everyone's (rookie) level.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:24 pm

He shoots 40% because he takes a lot of 3s.

If you actually watched him play ( because by your comments you clearly don't lol )

He has a post game, he can take you off the dribble at 6"10, he has range, has a seemingly unstoppable pump fake which gets him fouled a lot and many more which makes him a match up nightmare.

Hell with Rose and Butler out he actually had a bigger impact on Chicago's offence than freaking Pau Gasol. He has the skillset to be a damn all star, it's quite clear why he's rated.

And no he's not playing at everyone elses rookie level, this is swagg level stuff lol.

Oh and since you love numbers so much this is Nerlens Noel over the last month....

14.4 ppg, 11.3 rpg, 2.5 spg and 2.1 bpg.

I actually don't really give a shit about numbers, i prefer to look at what they show and all these players show a lot more than Clarkson has.

But if you want it to be about numbers we can do that too.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Yeah, because you watch every game Laughing You have most likely not even watched Clarkson play at all, he has been amazing.

Only thing I disagree with is the on a whole other world, which is just bullshit.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:56 am

Home-court advantage throughout the playoffs Proud

Let's make it count ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:33 am

Spurs wrecked Golden State lol, they are by far the best team in the league when they are healthy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next