The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:24 pm

I'm aware of all that but my point was that it's not exactly affecting the likes of Butler and Gasol getting theres.

They are still a big part of the offense and not like OKC at the end of the season where it seemed like Westbrook was the only one involved in the offence.

If he was jacking up 3s and not getting others involved and getting into the paint with regularity like he is then it will be different.

But that's not the case here, besides that wasn't my point I couldn't care less about the Cavs series I just don't want to see another Brandon Roy etc.

As long as he's out there and playing well that's all I care about, same goes for Durant when he comes back and anyone else.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:52 pm

I am glad Rose is "back", this version of Rose is good to see and gives the Bulls another gear.

But the offence becomes stagnant where he doing his thing and its either Rose scores or Roses gets an assist/hockey assist and the Noah and Gasol running the offence from the elbow is being missed out.

I know they are scoring alot of baskets from assists and its not a big deal right now, but it wont be like this against better teams. Rose needs to stay clear of doing too much, but im more glad he is actually healthy for the time being.

About Rondo. While alot of people ridicule Shaq's analysis and I rarely take any of what they say seriously, I totally agree with him on Rondo. You have to let him free, he cant play another way. For me, either you have Rondo and let him loose or you dont have him at all. Rick Carlisle is a great coach, one of my favourites even, but Rondo isnt his kind of player because he micro manages everything and Rondo needs freedom.

Wherever he goes next, it is clear the team who takes him has to have a certain kind of coach.

I think the Spurs are in trouble. The injuries are piling up. They could get past the Clippers, but there is still 2 months to go...I dont think Parker will magically get better and if any of Diaw, Duncan or god forbid Leonard goes down, its over.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:32 pm

how was this not a foul? should've been a 4 point play.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:47 pm

I agree McAgger but you're 3-0 up and probably going to sweep Laughing

So who cares really.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Toronto are a disgrace. No one here (No, B-Mac is not here) had high expectations for them, but the way they have looked coming into the playoffs and during these games against the Wiz is pathetic.

Chris Paul...... I know Kawhi was on him a lot, but he knows he needs to do more than that. Especially with Tony Parker hobbling around.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Actually watched some playoffs for the first time this year.

Clippers were embarrassing rofl Houston-Dallas was incredibly high scoring, Anthony Davis is gonna be GOAT status, and finally watching some of these games has given me an increased appreciation for football.

Any time I watch American sports I want to kill myself given the amount of breaks/commercials.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:13 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:17 pm

Poor mans Dwight RG.

https://vine.co/v/eWMKiZpJA1Q
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:00 am

While we at it

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Steph
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:03 am

Steph probably does it everyday tbh Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:25 am

D Rose Laughing
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:18 am

Bulls

mole pls respond
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:33 am

First sweep :bow:

Steph 39, 9 and 8 on 55% shooting. MVP Molenation
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:36 am

Draygod :bow: :bow:
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:24 am

Lillard has been so disappointing this post season. Another terrible game.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:22 am

Anthony Davis is a once in a lifetime talent.. Seriously
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:Bulls

mole pls respond

They played really badly lol, I doubt anyone here could have predicted 28 turnovers Laughing

Don't call me James wrote:Lillard has been so disappointing this post season. Another terrible game.

He's been disappointing since the all star break tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:08 pm

Cavs Celtics has just gotten outta control. Kevin Love got his shoulder hurt by Olynyk, then the Cavs get all aggy and start trying to hurt Celtic players. Perkins throws down Crowder then JR Smith hits him in the face causing him to fall awkwardly and sprain his knee(if it's serious just cost him a few million likely, he's a RFA).

JR "bytchmade" Smith is gonna get at least a game, should be 3.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Let's not act like they don't have a reason to be pissed now.......
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:25 pm

What's the reason they're pissed at Crowder and decided to hurt him again? Tough physical clean defense on LeBron?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:30 pm

That was over the top totally from both Smith and Perk.

I dont think anyone tried to hurt Love intentionally, it was just physical play and a little chippiness.

But Perkins and Smith took cheap shots at Crowders head/face.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Probably the constant jabs at them after every game?

- Basically saying they aren't intimidating?
- Saying they can't play defense?
- Basically calling them soft?

He's the one that's been preaching physicality...... the Cavs decided to respond this game. Yeah, they're cheap shots, but after his comments, surely he expected a response right? I mean, that's why he made the comments in the first place I assume?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:33 pm

izzy wrote:Probably the constant jabs at them after every game?

- Basically saying they aren't intimidating?
- Saying they can't play defense?
- Basically calling them soft?

He's the one that's been preaching physicality...... the Cavs decided to respond this game.

What's with this "basically" stuff? Are you putting words in his mouth because all I heard was him answer a question after last game regarding anyone on their team being intimidating. What's he supposed to say? Yes, we are scared of their players Laughing

what a reach
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:35 pm

dmize wrote:What's with this "basically" stuff? Are you putting words in his mouth because all I heard was him answer a question after last game regarding anyone on their team being intimidating. What's he supposed to say? Yes, we are scared of their players Laughing

what a reach

I'm not blaming him for saying what he said.
I only added the basically because I assume that's the way some of the Cavs players took those comments.

You can't tell me that you didn't expect any type of response from some of the Cavs players?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:39 pm

I didn't expect much of a response other than a hard foul because if you are up 3-0, smart players aren't going to do anything that could get them suspended for next series. Clearly Smith and Perk don't fall under that label though.

I thought it was a response for the Love injury on a guy that had nothing to do with it.

If it's a serious injury it probably cost Crowder millions, he's a RFA.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:43 pm

dmize wrote:I didn't expect much of a response other than a hard foul because if you are up 3-0, smart players aren't going to do anything that could get them suspended for next series. Clearly Smith and Perk don't fall under that label though.

I thought it was a response for the Love injury.

If it's a serious injury it probably cost Crowder millions, he's a RFA.

Well there you go, it is Perk and Smith. Laughing They aren't smart players.

JR's may have been a response to the Love injury, but Perks was clearly to send some type of message.

I heard it's a sprained knee for Crowder.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next