The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 03, 2015 6:57 pm

jibers wrote:Can't wait for tomorrow. The GOAT to seal his legacy ffs. #LeGOAT #LeTeamplayer #LeHardworker

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Michael-Jordan-GIF

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 03, 2015 7:29 pm

More like the Hawks i saw in the regular season, keep it up and they might actually make the ECF interesting.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 03, 2015 8:32 pm

The Wiz with the great road win.

Conely is not playing today.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 03, 2015 8:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:More like the Hawks i saw in the regular season, keep it up and they might actually make the ECF interesting.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Yao

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 03, 2015 8:34 pm

Wall is at least the 4th best PG in the game. What a boss :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 03, 2015 8:36 pm

You can't go higher than 4 considering Curry, CP3 and Westbrook hmm

I agree though he's fantastic.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun May 03, 2015 8:44 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 CED4uDoVIAAU_RD

It wasn't the scorekeeper, looks like it was actually the terrible ref Monty Mccutchen. Diaw hadn't even come close to inbounding the ball. Looks like he did that on purpose.

And when you watch the play again, Barnes the 1st time is focused on Beli and is late reacting to Leonard. The 2nd time he doesn't even look at Beli and just goes right for Leonard and swats the ball away.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 03, 2015 8:44 pm

I called it Proud

I have the Wizards taking this in 5 or 6.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You can't go higher than 4 considering Curry, CP3 and Westbrook hmm

He's a better PG than Westbrook imo :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 03, 2015 8:53 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You can't go higher than 4 considering Curry, CP3 and Westbrook hmm

Yeah, no.

If you're using that point guard should create semantic argument atleast Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Z-Bo doing work in that quarter, shame for him and Memphis that Curry is a human Volcano Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 03, 2015 11:04 pm

Curry had an off night and Memphis still couldn't stand a chance. They really have no chance without Conley. I thought defensively Calathes did good work on Curry. But offensively none of the back court provided anything for Memphis.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 03, 2015 11:09 pm

Freeza wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:

Yeah, no.

If you're using that point guard should create semantic argument atleast Laughing

Russ is a stat padding chucker
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon May 04, 2015 2:21 am

Looks like i owe mole a pint or two...

You talked me into the mvp curry bet at 2/5, looks like that's coming in <3.

Should have done a double with Chelsea winning league.. Either way some nice bets to cash in tomorrow whoop!
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 04, 2015 2:21 am

Don't call me James wrote:Curry had an off night and Memphis still couldn't stand a chance. They really have no chance without Conley. I thought defensively Calathes did good work on Curry. But offensively none of the back court provided anything for Memphis.

Statistically maybe but I don't believe in reality he did, everytime it looked like Memphis were getting close it was Curry who drove a dagger through their hearts. Be it with a ridiculous 3 or just breaking down the defence to create an easy Layup for him or his team mates.

I agree they no chance without Conley though, which goes without saying.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 04, 2015 8:44 am

Curry will be named MVP tomorrow apparently going by the rumors today. cheers
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 04, 2015 10:58 am

dmize wrote:[/img]

It wasn't the scorekeeper, looks like it was actually the terrible ref Monty Mccutchen. Diaw hadn't even come close to inbounding the ball. Looks like he did that on purpose.

And when you watch the play again, Barnes the 1st time is focused on Beli and is late reacting to Leonard. The 2nd time he doesn't even look at Beli and just goes right for Leonard and swats the ball away.

Spurs taking this well, Doc would never shut up about it if it was reversed. Awful officiating, they messed up the last 3 possessions and literally decided the game.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 04, 2015 3:39 pm

dmize wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 CED4uDoVIAAU_RD

Terrible. This basically decided the game.

Something needs to done.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 04, 2015 3:56 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Curry will be named MVP tomorrow apparently going by the rumors today. cheers

Well deserved. Alot of people lauged when he said he is better on offence than Lebron, I wouldnt call it far fetched even if I still disagree.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Depends how you define better. I would say this though, like Lebron, Durant, Rose before he got injured and many more his stats don't really show the impact he has on the court.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 04, 2015 4:08 pm

Well I give Lebron the edge because he can post up now and when he does so, scores on a really high %.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 04, 2015 4:57 pm

The Franchise wrote:Well I give Lebron the edge because he can post up now and when he does so, scores on a really high %.

That's true, he's practically unstoppable on post ups Laughing but for some reason he doesn't like banging even if he's much more effective that way.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 04, 2015 5:01 pm

I think he sees himself as a perimeter player and likes the ball out on top of the key, I guess.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Irony about that is he's never won a championship that way and won 2 as a player who would post up and kick it out to shooters.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Curry will be named MVP tomorrow apparently going by the rumors today. cheers

Well deserved :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 04, 2015 6:11 pm

Curry got 100 1st place votes. Harden only 25. Thought it would be much closer but :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next