Doc
halamadrid2
RealGunner
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Vs Schalke - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid Vs Schalke

Post by izzy Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:08 am

So basically, You want people to suck Benzema's nuts for doing fck all but score, but then want people to criticize Ronaldo for doing the same?

Yeah...............

Why are you still posting here?

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:33 am

smh your a clown cause i have seen cr play worse, and everybody wank to how insane he was cause he digged out a brace from 10 shots, lets not forget the insane blind love to a shit isco Laughing, most of you lot, can't tell a bad performance from a good one fact
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:43 am

If you think there are many "nonsense" comments and your comment is the only one that makes sense according to you then you're the only one who have no bleeding idea what you're talking about.

Everybody is trying to figure out what went wrong and you're here just to defend Benzema. Clearly, you don't give a tiny rat's ass about Real Madrid, you're just a Benzema fanboy.

You're in the wrong section, mate.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:43 am

Not that I don't enjoy that kind of turmoil at Real, but isn't it maybe time to take a breath and relax?

I mean if being one point off the top in the league and having progressed to the CL quarters is 'rock bottom', it's really not that bad lol.

Being complacent after winning a first leg easily is not very surprising, happened last year too, and the year before to us.

As for the league, win against Barca and you're top again, simples.

Also it's obvious you've been missing Modric badly, who's back now.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:34 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2015/03/13/9752102/ramos-absence-proves-hes-the-best-defender-in-the-world?ICID=HP_HN_HP_RI_0_3

lol
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:16 pm

From a mental point of view he is very important.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Ramos was 75% to blame for us not winning the league last season. No thank you. Will never forget when he dribbled like he thought he was Ronaldinho infront of our own box against Celta last season. Dude is an imbecile. Reminds me of when Arbeloa was "missed" last season when Carvajal had a bad game against Rayo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:55 pm

He's hotheaded and has lots and lots of flaws but his presence is very, very important to the team's balance.

We've plummeted into a new low since he picked up that injury, that can't be a coincidence. Our defense has been pathetic, and all the CBs pairing we've tried haven't been convincing at all.

You can't overlook what he brings to the team.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:05 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:He's hotheaded and has lots and lots of flaws but his presence is very, very important to the team's balance.

We've plummeted into a new low since he picked up that injury, that can't be a coincidence. Our defense has been pathetic, and all the CBs pairing we've tried haven't been convincing at all.

You can't overlook what he brings to the team.

Was going to post that.

I don't think Varane-Pepe has clicked very well. They work in smaller matches fine as Madrid don't get pressurised too much. However when teams do test them defensively, for some reason Varane and Pepe can't hack it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:18 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Ramos was 75% to blame for us not winning the league last season. No thank you. Will never forget when he dribbled like he thought he was Ronaldinho infront of our own box against Celta last season. Dude is an imbecile. Reminds me of when Arbeloa was "missed" last season when Carvajal had a bad game against Rayo

But he also was 75% to praise for us winning the UCL last year. His perfomance on both ends against Bayern and Atletico were maginificent. The dude has guts, probably more guts than brains but still. He's a winner and a leader.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:32 am

Honestly we might as well play a 451, bench bale, and play benzema as a SS behind ronaldo.. Our midfield would have a numerical advantage at least to cover for the lack of defensive play..

Something like this

iker
Carvajal pepe varane marcelo
      silva/illara kroos
modric                 isco
          benzema
             cr7

This is NOT a 4-2-2-2. benzemas role here is crucial. And with his vision and ball playing ability he can easily do it. him and ronaldo are the best partnership in europe when they are on their game. plus, the 10 position demands less running and short bursts and he would not be nearly as tired.

Modric and isco DO provide some good workrate, both are decent athletes and can run quite a bit. silva and kroos are better at covering the gaps. illara is also very good at reading the game defensively so he is a good option as well.

we wouldn't have any real wingers but marcelo and carvajal have proven to be very good attacking outlets. isco and modric can drift wide when need be, kind of as side midfielders, but not actual wingers who hug the touch line
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Not that I don't enjoy that kind of turmoil at Real, but isn't it maybe time to take a breath and relax?

I mean if being one point off the top in the league and having progressed to the CL quarters is 'rock bottom', it's really not that bad lol.

Being complacent after winning a first leg easily is not very surprising, happened last year too, and the year before to us.

As for the league, win against Barca and you're top again, simples.

Also it's obvious you've been missing Modric badly, who's back now.

Well, people generally judge/criticize clubs based on the standard of the club, and to be fair, Real Madrid has always had a very high standard, not to mention expectations. 2007-2009 was a period in Real Madrid's history where my hair almost turned grey from all of the disappointment. Robben was, by far, our best player and he was injured every other second. We were humiliated by several European clubs, Liverpool and prime Fernando Torres being the most notable one, in my opinion, and it was just a tough period to be a Real Madrid supporter.

Until we reach a similar kind of low, I'll remain relatively optimistic, but this poor form we've been experiencing for a few months now certainly has reminded me to purchase a bottle of hair dye, just in case.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:04 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:If you think there are many "nonsense" comments and your comment is the only one that makes sense according to you then you're the only one who have no bleeding idea what you're talking about.

Everybody is trying to figure out what went wrong and you're here just to defend Benzema. Clearly, you don't give a tiny rat's ass about Real Madrid, you're just a Benzema fanboy.

You're in the wrong section, mate.

are you mentally challenged? 4-3-3 ain't cutting it and lack of rotation what wrong with the team, the starters are clearly tired and performances are starting to dip, stfu before thinking you can tell me about the team ever clown

what i said about benzema is a fact, when he was balling and saving the team, only couple posters cared the others just heaped praises on isco, now a bad game, look how fast you clowns are quick to comment that his goal doesn't excuse him, same posters who wanked to a shit bale cause he scored in a final Laughing

so stupid and predictable keep watching the name on the jersey, and not what happening on the pitch Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:08 pm

I don't even know you but you're so very hostile, impolite and on top of that clueless.

Ignorant people who claim to be all-knowing like you are cancer to society because they keep holding us back.

You're not a Real Madrid fan, you're just a Benzema fanboy and you absolutely don't know squat about football.

Admins and Mods: How is this guy not banned yet?

EDIT: oh and please don't you ever reply to me because I'll never ever honor an ignorant guy like you with a response. I have already forgotten your name.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:55 pm

Chad is GL legend in my mind. The way he fights with everyone for Benzema is inspiring, at least to me :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:44 pm

A forward scoring 2 goals tends in a 3 goal haul tends to get separated when criticism is being shared. I'm all for Cristiano putting down all round performances but if he "just scores goals", then I would be very much satisfied.

That doesn't mean he shouldn't be criticised considering outside his two goals, he honestly didn't stand out much. Anyway, bad form was bound to hit the team and it just happen to be now. I'm still fairly optimistic of our chances though I really prefer Carlo doesn't drop La Liga to focus on UCL but say what.

For the record, Benzema is a key part of the cog that is Real Madrid but he wasn't saving the team. Everyone was in fine form in the 1st half of the season. Except Bale who is just sinking deeper and deeper in his own shit. With that being said, I didn't find Benzema had a bad match at all. Thought he actually had a decent match.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next