Rebelles.REUS.rex
huntsman
Blue
Shed
Kick
25 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

The 2015 Summer Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The 2015 Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Post by Katy Perry Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 pm

What? Pogba is arguably the best midfielder in the world and it's not only about his goals, it's how much impact on the game he has, how much attention he draws from the opposition team and defense being a midfielder, it's how he's allrounded and a complete midfielder and the fact that he's doing it while still crazily young. Then yea, he's capable of scoring beautiful goals but more importantly how clutch and consistent this beautiful goals are. Before his recent injury he was like scoring winners and winners through a screamer week after week.

Him over Oscar would be a massive improvement, hell, even him over Cesc/Matic would be an improvement, but I just can't see it happening.

Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The 2015 Summer Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The 2015 Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Post by Blue Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:51 pm

Even if we do sign Pogba still no need to sell Oscar. We don't need to sell, unless someone offer us Luiz type money. Neither Juve or Alti are capable of paying that much for any player.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:42 am

This kid looks amazing on YT Laughing

Anyone who followed him ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

Doubt anyone here even knew who he was before last week Laughing
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Yeah never heard of this kid before, oh well. As long as he is promising.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:17 am

Valkyrja wrote:

Seems like Vitesse has made their first signing of the summer.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Him and Muto next season at Vittesse.

Next Dutch Champs.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:56 pm

Abramovich wrote:Him and Muto next season at Vittesse.

Next Dutch Champs.

If they keep Traore for next seaon, i don't see why not.

Btw Josh is finally healthy and he has been tremendous in their last two games.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:19 am

Muto - Nathan - Traore

Proud Vitesse will make sure PSV don't go back to back Proud

Chelsea want Fulham's England U-21 keeper Marcus Bettinelli to replace Petr Cech

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11547224/Chelsea-want-Fulhams-England-U-21-keeper-Marcus-Bettinelli-to-replace-Petr-Cech.html
On a big night of Champions League football last Wednesday, it was a surprise to see Jose Mourinho, whose former club Porto were among those in action in Europe's elite competition, at Craven Cottage watching Fulham's 1-1 draw against Rotherham United.
But the Chelsea manager was not just taking in a game at his local Championship club. No, Mourinho was there with an eye on Marcus Bettinelli, Fulham's goalkeeper who is now being strongly considered as Chelsea's second-choice to Thibaut Courtois.
A bid is expected for the goalkeeper who only has one more year left on his contract at Fulham.

Petr Cech will leave Stamford Bridge this summer and while much of the speculation over who might become Courtois's under-study has centred on older experienced goalkeepers such as Robert Green, and even 44-year-old Brad Friedel, it is understood that Mourinho would prefer someone younger. Bettinelli, born in Camberwell, south London, is an England under-21 international who turns 22 next month.
Mourinho knows a lot about Bettinelli, who made his first-team debut for Fulham only last August, not least because he is the son of Vic Bettinelli who is the academy goalkeeping coach at the club. Mourinho's son, Jose Mario, is a goalkeeper with Fulham's youth team who is obviously also regularly watched by his father.
Indeed Mourinho caused a few double-takes and a buzz of excitement when he turned up to watch his son play last weekend at Tottenham Hotspur's training ground in Enfield.

A more exciting option than Green.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:43 am

Mou helping his son's growth there. Twisted Evil
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:49 am

Pogba seems gone to Barca. So, we should better now concentrate on other options to strengthen our midfield.

Should we troll Arsenal with a 30m+1 pounds bid for Ramsey? Twisted Evil
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:10 am

Not sure I believe it, Junkyard. We'll see.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:31 am

When these names [Muto and Nathan] were thrown his way, Mourinho shrugged and replied: 'I'm not working on that, not at all. I don't make offers, I coach players.'
On Nathan, he added: 'He's a player that our structure followed, and our structure thinks it's a player with potential for the future.

'If the deal is close, I will try to help him, as I try to help everyone, to become a Chelsea player. But he's not a player in my squad now, or a player I'm waiting for. I'm focused just on my job and my team. My team I love. My squad I love. The objective we are fighting for, I love it too.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3047240/Jose-Mourinho-warns-young-players-play-Chelsea-aim-grow-academy-success-team-action.html
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:42 am

Kick wrote:
When these names [Muto and Nathan] were thrown his way, Mourinho shrugged and replied: 'I'm not working on that, not at all. I don't make offers, I coach players.'
On Nathan, he added: 'He's a player that our structure followed, and our structure thinks it's a player with potential for the future.

'If the deal is close, I will try to help him, as I try to help everyone, to become a Chelsea player. But he's not a player in my squad now, or a player I'm waiting for. I'm focused just on my job and my team. My team I love. My squad I love. The objective we are fighting for, I love it too.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3047240/Jose-Mourinho-warns-young-players-play-Chelsea-aim-grow-academy-success-team-action.html

In short: I didn't ask for him, I don't want him and I don't want anything to do with him until he becomes a superstar
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:45 am

More like 'neither player will be part of the first team next season, so I don't care'.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:39 am

Also, Muto is still deciding if he wants to move here, or not.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:12 am

Also, Nathan is currently in England (he posted a pic with him and Coutinho) so I can't imagine this deal is too far away from being struck. Probably just halted by third parties.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:46 am

Bayern are after Ivanovic, according to the Express.

Laughing

Honestly wouldn't be opposed to letting him go. He's 31 now, so he doesn't have much longer with us.

Sign a back up LB/RB and play Luis and Dave.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:46 pm

still can't believe Mou benched the best left back in the world in Luis.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:11 am

The Sun is claiming RM rejected a 100m pound bid for both Bale and Varane.

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:15 am

Been linked to Imbula, Griezmann and Ozil in recent days.

While our deal with Nathan has run into problems due to how the deal has been done. We could either force a deal to go through, or risk losing him to Porto, apparently.

There's been a hitch. Nathan can be a Chelsea player if the club force it. As part of Nathan's release from Atletico Paranaense, Chelsea put their contract offer up in a Brazilian court. It's all quite dramatic, as explained by Gazeta Do Povo, but Chelsea needed to do that to help Nathan, his agents, and his family with the case... which would ultimately lead to him becoming a Chelsea player. Chelsea's offer was approved by the court, validated. Gazeta Do Povo say that's legally binding and Chelsea could force the move through, they have a completed transfer and have legally agreed the deal to sign him.

The problem comes from Doyen Sports and Porto, who have put together a better offer for Atletico. Doyen still have outstanding payments on deals which may not help but Porto, funded by Doyen, are apparently trying to hijack the player and their plan could very well work.

Gazeta Do Povo explain that's because Chelsea don't have the stomach to enforce the legal contract they have for the purchase of Nathan, because they fear Atletico could in turn report them to FIFA for tapping the youngster up and therefore open the door for transfer sanctions. Atletico want him to fly to Porto and sign for them, nothing is yet certain.
http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/chelsea-have-legally-completed-transfer-and-signed-brazilian-but-

He has been watching us play in London so I feel we still have the upper hand.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 03, 2015 8:21 am

Reports that we've offered Remy + £15m for Lacazette.
Bold move if true, but he has scored lots of goals this season.

Also, looks like we'll get Nathan afterall, but Muto is probaly going to reject us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 05, 2015 4:22 am

So, I thought I'd revamp my prediction:

Out:
Cech 10m
Mikel 5m

In:
Green/Ruddy/any decent homegrown GK 2-10m
Schneiderlin/Koke/Pogba/other top CM 20m+
Back up AM such as Calhanoglu or Filipe Anderson
a defender, could be any along the backline due to our versatility.
If Remy leaves: Lacazette/Icardi
Nathan

Courtois
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta
Fabregas Matic
Willian Oscar Hazard
Costa

Remy/Lacazette/Icardi
Cuadrado Calhanoglu/Anderson Ramires
Loftus-Cheek Schneiderlin/Koke
Luis Zouma Christensen new signing
English GK

Bamford/Drogba and Blackman rounding out the side.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue May 05, 2015 6:01 am

This one should give you lads a good laugh:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-rickie-lambert-liverpool-transfer-5635162
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 05, 2015 6:10 am

If we give a spot to one of Lambert or Adebayor instead of Bamford, I'm gonna be mad.

Also, Drogba has scored 7 goals in 38 games, compared to Lambert's 3 in 33 Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue May 05, 2015 6:15 am

Eh, that's not entirely Lambert's fault, to be fair. He's no Drogba though, that's beyond debate.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next