Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
StrugaRock
RealGunner
36 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Official: Real Madrid sign Danilo - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Real Madrid sign Danilo

Post by farfan Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:04 pm

Barça can't even sign players this year .

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Official: Real Madrid sign Danilo - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Real Madrid sign Danilo

Post by Gil Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:40 pm

Love Madrid. Refuse to settle for 2nd best. Just an amazing football club.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:43 pm

Danilo only had a year left on his contract rofl this is just getting better and better.

Wonder who Barca will buy now. We'll probably snap him up this summer too. Koke anyone Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:07 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Danilo only had a year left on his contract rofl this is just getting better and better.

Wonder who Barca will buy now. We'll probably snap him up this summer too. Koke anyone Laughing

Rumour is Fabinho.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:22 pm

We've lost our apetite for RBs.

Why don't you buy back your poor mans RB version of Alba from Arsenal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:25 pm

No need to. I'm a big Alves fan. If this means Alves gets a contract renewal it's the best thing that has ever happened to FC Barcelona.

Alves. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Puh lease that was all Suarez and a fraction Messi for being on the pitch at the same time
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:38 pm

terrance511 wrote:got a feeling we try to cockblock barca.

I have the same feeling too.Hope they don't ruin Danilo by letting him rot on the bench.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:48 pm

why would we do that? Carvajal is not good enough to bench him. there will be competition, that's it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:58 pm

I dont even know why he signed when its an open secret Barca want him

I can imagine how the convo went:

Our negotiator: We want you because we feel you'll be important to us. Sure Barca want you and you'll be an automatic starter there but dont you prefer coming to us where you can compete with a crowd favourite and make yourself a scapegoat before you've even entered. I mean look at what we did with Coentrao. Sleep on it will you

Danilos representative: that's not really important. How much will he be paid? ?

Our negotiator: €5mill base salary but it will go up after every season. Turns to Flo *whispers* we can just sell him like we did with Ozil/DiMaria if he demands more no worries

Danilos representative: where is the pen. Barca only offered us €2 mill the sons of dogs

Our negotiator: Thanks for signing. Don't forget to tell the press you only wanted to come to us eventhough Barca wanted to pay you more because you feel we are more ambitiois

Danilos rep: np adios

Our negotiator turns to Flo: when is our meeting with Harry Kane. We need to sell Modric beforehand so that we can afford to pay the £150mill for his services

Flo: My dream would be Reus and Hazard

Madrid fans: :facepalm:

Wash, rinse, repeat
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:28 pm

what are you talking about? how about we just carry our business about signing players more efficiently? besides, barca papers throw a lot of names but i doubt barto can actually sign someone, 1) for the ban, 2) for the elections
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:31 pm

So what if he's ruined on the bench. Can hardly feel sorry for millionaires making millions, his own fault entirely if he's not good enough. Would trade places in an instant.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:what are you talking about? how about we just carry our business about signing players more efficiently? besides, barca papers throw a lot of names but i doubt barto can actually sign someone, 1) for the ban, 2) for the elections

They can sign people tbf, they just can't register them for competition.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Signing players efficiently really???

How is signing a bench warmer to compete in a position we have absolutely no problems in being efficient???

Everyone and their pets know Perez is only doing this to prevent Barca buying him. Just like he will try and buy Koke/Veratti for the same reasons. We have absolutely no need for any of these players but somehow some people will always find any sort of excuses to try and justify it when even they know it was stupid

How about we buy a 30mill dlp that carlo trusts to share the workloads of our ran to the ground midfielders. Hmm how about that. Na we are Real Madrid we don't do logic this is the same club that sells midfielders and buys attackers to replace them.........
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Madrid has so many barca fans in their team xD
incoming more tweets deleted
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Donuts wrote:Madrid has so many barca fans in their team xD
incoming more tweets deleted

Who cares. Prob a bigger fan of money anyways, like 99% of people.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:39 pm

maybe decisively was the better word.

i do think we have had an issue at fullback for the past couple of years, both left or right. On the left, coentrao and marcelo never fully fit, marcelo having good patches but crumbling against quality wingers, although he is playing the best of his career atm.

On the right, watching arbeloa for so long was painful, and while carvajal is a breath of freash air, he is not all done yet. cant pass, cant cross, he isnt the finished article and it's normal.

So to me, this is a great signing. Barca and Bayern both wanted him because he is a great player, and that's exactly why we signed him. He is very good, and projects well.

Koke lol, there is no interest from us for him. Verratti however is a legit talent, why wouldnt we want him? barca are interested because he is the closest thing to xavi, and is already performing at CL level vs the best teams.

Anyway, Carlo had a chance to sign someone and he signed Lucas Silva, and before the season starts he send Casemiro on loan. That's on him.

this is a logical signing, that was only announced now because Porto are publicly quoted. Wait for the summer to see which other midfielder we bring in.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:47 pm

If Coentrao wasn't perma-injured, he would have taken Marcelo's place. In fact, he did last season... until he got injured again. Marcelo is incredibly lucky to still be here.

As far as Danilo... he's been bought to start. I don't think that Carvajal has been that impressive. He's better than most; but that's not really saying much today. BUT, i think that he should be given a year more to develop.

You know what i think is going on? Carvajal and Bale have ZERO understanding and offer ZERO threat on the right. Neither can pass. Since Flo can't sell Bale (or won't), he's looking to improve that side offensively using the fullback. It's dumb... but what can you do. Danilo is a very good player though. But it's pathetic that Carvajal is being sacrificed because of Bale.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:50 pm

tbh though danilo isn't better than carvajal in the offense though, his strong point is his defense.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Watching Danilo... he's got technique. He can make a proper pass and link up. His crossing is good too. Watching Bale and Carvajal try to pass/link up is beyond painful. BUT AT LEAST Carvajal plays like bulldog and never gives up + he's young. Bale's the one that should be sacrificed here.

With James on his side, Carvajal looked quite good tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:30 pm

You tend to forget why Coentrao played last year Laughing

Anyway, Danilo is good, same level with Siqueira, whom should have been bought last season Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:50 pm

tbh, right back is our next department to improve.

porto bought danilo for 18m, 31m not so much for a more established version.

all deals seen better since sep 2013. life had never been easier.

terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:31 am

gotta admire's portos transfer history though the profits they have made make me tear up when i look back at barca's.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:05 am

Truth is that any half assed scout should have been on Danilo and Alex Sandro while scouting Neymar.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:28 am

Donuts wrote:gotta admire's portos transfer history though the profits they have made make me tear up when i look back at barca's.

You won't admire it as much when you realise the large majority of their sales goes to third parties and so does the large majority of money spent.

Porto's way of doing things is nice in theory but it's nowhere near as outstanding as media will have you believe.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:27 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Donuts wrote:gotta admire's portos transfer history though the profits they have made make me tear up when i look back at barca's.

You won't admire it as much when you realise the large majority of their sales goes to third parties and so does the large majority of money spent.

Porto's way of doing things is nice in theory but it's nowhere near as outstanding as media will have you believe.

i admire any club that doesn't buy an injured player whose yet to play his first game in and it's april.
or a club that doesn't buy an unknown such as douglas..
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next