Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
StrugaRock
RealGunner
36 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Official: Real Madrid sign Danilo - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Real Madrid sign Danilo

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:31 pm

So what if he's ruined on the bench. Can hardly feel sorry for millionaires making millions, his own fault entirely if he's not good enough. Would trade places in an instant.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Official: Real Madrid sign Danilo - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Real Madrid sign Danilo

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:what are you talking about? how about we just carry our business about signing players more efficiently? besides, barca papers throw a lot of names but i doubt barto can actually sign someone, 1) for the ban, 2) for the elections

They can sign people tbf, they just can't register them for competition.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Signing players efficiently really???

How is signing a bench warmer to compete in a position we have absolutely no problems in being efficient???

Everyone and their pets know Perez is only doing this to prevent Barca buying him. Just like he will try and buy Koke/Veratti for the same reasons. We have absolutely no need for any of these players but somehow some people will always find any sort of excuses to try and justify it when even they know it was stupid

How about we buy a 30mill dlp that carlo trusts to share the workloads of our ran to the ground midfielders. Hmm how about that. Na we are Real Madrid we don't do logic this is the same club that sells midfielders and buys attackers to replace them.........
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Madrid has so many barca fans in their team xD
incoming more tweets deleted
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Donuts wrote:Madrid has so many barca fans in their team xD
incoming more tweets deleted

Who cares. Prob a bigger fan of money anyways, like 99% of people.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:39 pm

maybe decisively was the better word.

i do think we have had an issue at fullback for the past couple of years, both left or right. On the left, coentrao and marcelo never fully fit, marcelo having good patches but crumbling against quality wingers, although he is playing the best of his career atm.

On the right, watching arbeloa for so long was painful, and while carvajal is a breath of freash air, he is not all done yet. cant pass, cant cross, he isnt the finished article and it's normal.

So to me, this is a great signing. Barca and Bayern both wanted him because he is a great player, and that's exactly why we signed him. He is very good, and projects well.

Koke lol, there is no interest from us for him. Verratti however is a legit talent, why wouldnt we want him? barca are interested because he is the closest thing to xavi, and is already performing at CL level vs the best teams.

Anyway, Carlo had a chance to sign someone and he signed Lucas Silva, and before the season starts he send Casemiro on loan. That's on him.

this is a logical signing, that was only announced now because Porto are publicly quoted. Wait for the summer to see which other midfielder we bring in.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:47 pm

If Coentrao wasn't perma-injured, he would have taken Marcelo's place. In fact, he did last season... until he got injured again. Marcelo is incredibly lucky to still be here.

As far as Danilo... he's been bought to start. I don't think that Carvajal has been that impressive. He's better than most; but that's not really saying much today. BUT, i think that he should be given a year more to develop.

You know what i think is going on? Carvajal and Bale have ZERO understanding and offer ZERO threat on the right. Neither can pass. Since Flo can't sell Bale (or won't), he's looking to improve that side offensively using the fullback. It's dumb... but what can you do. Danilo is a very good player though. But it's pathetic that Carvajal is being sacrificed because of Bale.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:50 pm

tbh though danilo isn't better than carvajal in the offense though, his strong point is his defense.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Watching Danilo... he's got technique. He can make a proper pass and link up. His crossing is good too. Watching Bale and Carvajal try to pass/link up is beyond painful. BUT AT LEAST Carvajal plays like bulldog and never gives up + he's young. Bale's the one that should be sacrificed here.

With James on his side, Carvajal looked quite good tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:30 pm

You tend to forget why Coentrao played last year Laughing

Anyway, Danilo is good, same level with Siqueira, whom should have been bought last season Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:50 pm

tbh, right back is our next department to improve.

porto bought danilo for 18m, 31m not so much for a more established version.

all deals seen better since sep 2013. life had never been easier.

terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:31 am

gotta admire's portos transfer history though the profits they have made make me tear up when i look back at barca's.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:05 am

Truth is that any half assed scout should have been on Danilo and Alex Sandro while scouting Neymar.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:28 am

Donuts wrote:gotta admire's portos transfer history though the profits they have made make me tear up when i look back at barca's.

You won't admire it as much when you realise the large majority of their sales goes to third parties and so does the large majority of money spent.

Porto's way of doing things is nice in theory but it's nowhere near as outstanding as media will have you believe.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:27 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Donuts wrote:gotta admire's portos transfer history though the profits they have made make me tear up when i look back at barca's.

You won't admire it as much when you realise the large majority of their sales goes to third parties and so does the large majority of money spent.

Porto's way of doing things is nice in theory but it's nowhere near as outstanding as media will have you believe.

i admire any club that doesn't buy an injured player whose yet to play his first game in and it's april.
or a club that doesn't buy an unknown such as douglas..
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:33 am

they don't spend that much really .

the third party owners usually cash in after porto sells the player to other european suckers .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:25 am

That's my point......

They don't spend as much as they would do because it's partially paid for by a third party, same reason why a large percentage of sales doesn't go to them.

Just like Atletico on a lot of their south American deals, they got hardly any of the money Monaco paid for Falcao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:28 am

Donuts wrote:

i admire any club that doesn't buy an injured player whose yet to play his first game in and it's april.
or a club that doesn't buy an unknown such as douglas..

Actually, Douglas was known... as complete shit. It wasn't a scouting issue but more of a corruption deal.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Danilo is much better offensively than Carvajal. Unless something strange happens in the next season, I expect Danilo to take the starting position.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Since when do you measure defenders by their offensive output??? No wonder Ramos is regarding as one of the best CBs if not the best by some and not real no nonsense defenders like Pepe

Actually I just checked his stats he has similar outputs to Carvajal offensively. Tiny winy higher numbers but they are so small it wouldn't make a difference

Not only is Carvajal a better defender than him but he is as good offensively. Meh another Coentrao. All hype no substance. At least I hope he isn't as injury prone as the Portuguese. We could have just as easily bought Rafael Da Silva for a fraction of that price share Danis workload in 10-20 games which I am sure he'd be capable of
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:55 pm

he's better technically hala...  Bale/Carvajal are truly poor passers with low footy iq (although Carvajal is better).

This is another result of Bale being who he is.  With Carvajal, we are a non-threat on the right because the duo doesn't work.  Danilo is able to create more...  like most Brazilian fullbacks, he's like a midfielder playing fullback.  

I hate it because this is caused by Bale.  You put James in front of Carvajal and there would be no reason for this... but since we bought Danilo, it means that Bale is going nowhere soon and Carvajal is being sacrificed.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Hala talking like Caravan is some sort of defensive beast and he's seen Danilo on a regular basis Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Bitch please I saw Danilo before he was known. When he was still a little boy playing in that poverty Brazilian League.

@Sport, why is having Carvajal there a problem? He is super defensively and we have never really relied on our RB for nearly 6-7 seasons now maybe more. We have the better players on the left hence Marcelo has many outlets. Danilo will be equally"poor" when he comes. It's impossible to form any sort of understanding with Bale. Put Marcelo there and it'd be the same

We have more pressing needs than splashing out on an unneeded player in a luxury position.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:15 pm

i dont think we signed Danilo with the grand thinking that he would improve Bale play on the right or anything like that.

looks more simple to me. It's all about improving depth at fullback, and if we are going to sign another player, we might as well go for what's considered top tier talent at the position. Danilo is that at the moment.

Next is left back, and so the links with Alaba and Gaya

@Hala, Carvajal isnt that imo as you paint him to be imo. at least, he doesnt do enough to differentiate himself from most fullbacks. quality is dire at the position worldwide, and he does nothing outstanding. poor crossing, poor passing, average defender, not great in the air. what he has, it's fantastic quickness and aggressiveness.

personally, i cant stand the way teams target him on crosses, hopefully danilo correct that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:20 pm

Until Carlo retreats into his "rotate??? Aint nobody got time for dat" attitude................. When that happens we are going to have one very unhappy player on the bench. A player in Gaya's mould would've been perfect. A very good players who nobody gives a fck about if he is benched. Both Danilo and Carvajal are one step from being perma starters for their NTs and when one gets to play all the big games we are all going to clock on who Carlo prefers and the press will have a field day making up drama. I mean they've already started with their "Carvajal is ready to listen to offers" bs

@ nick, he has the best defensive stats in our team. Could be level with Pepe haven't checked his. His passing is very good but like any other defender with no outlet passes the ball back all the time. His frosses can be better I agree but apart from that he is great. He is a great header for a short player and nearly always wins his duels. If anything he could be the best RB in the world right now. Only in the world of perfection is he lacking a tiny bit

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:20 pm

And that's the issue Hala...  our over-reliance on the left side of the attack has killed us against the top teams over the past 7 years for the most part.  Also, Ronaldo is no longer the Ronaldo of before...  he can't force the issue.  We need balance on the attack.

You don't spend 30+ mil for depth...  just like we didn't spend 30+ mil on Coentrao for depth.  If Coentrao wasn't perma-injured, Marcelo would be gone.  Danilo is coming in to start and he will be given a chance to win the job.

I don't think Danilo is going to cover Bale btw... but Flo is stubborn.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next