BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 20 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Tue May 26, 2015 2:37 am

With him, all Targaryens are dead apart from Daenerys.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 20 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Freeza Tue May 26, 2015 2:43 am

RealGunner wrote:With him, all Targaryens are dead apart from Daenerys.

They made some heavy Jon Snow references to being a half Targaryen a couple episodes ago. Bull full-blood atleast. Probably just another red-herring though Laughing

Loved that guy though, such an amazing and gentle character.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Messico Tue May 26, 2015 3:10 am

RealGunner wrote:
Was good seeing Maergery in prison Proud Stay there pls

Best scene was definitely the end bit. Cersei's acting is incredible :bow:

I really hope she kills those silent sisters at some point. Team Cersei Molenation

Team Cersei reporting for duty Molenation

fuk Margaery, I hope she dies. And so does Daenerys.

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 26, 2015 3:21 am

When she said

"Look at me, Look at my face, this is the last thing you will see before you die"

http://i.minus.com/iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 26, 2015 3:30 am

Jonathan Pryce what a performance :bow:

"What will we find when we strip away your finery?" gave me chills
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 26, 2015 3:31 am

+1

High sparrow is a great addition. And a great actor playing him too.

The whole final scene was fantastic.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue May 26, 2015 4:52 am

RealGunner wrote:Theon :facepalm: :facepalm: Although I do think he has a bigger plan. That or Stannis is saving Sansa. Or Asha is saving both. Can't see Sansa staying captive for long. But then it's D&D and few more episodes of sadism will surely make them happy

You mean Yara ? Very Happy

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 26, 2015 7:40 am

RealGunner wrote:When she said

"Look at me, Look at my face, this is the last thing you will see before you die"

I thought that was just petty talking. :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 26, 2015 7:43 am

Glory wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Theon :facepalm: :facepalm: Although I do think he has a bigger plan. That or Stannis is saving Sansa. Or Asha is saving both. Can't see Sansa staying captive for long. But then it's D&D and few more episodes of sadism will surely make them happy

For some reason she has two names
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue May 26, 2015 8:17 am

I just don't get how the Sparrow's have gotten so much power in such little time. Felt way too rushed in the season. And Why is Cerci suddenly walking around in KL without guards? Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 26, 2015 8:36 am

RealGunner wrote:
Glory wrote:

For some reason she has two names

Didn't she make one up when she was first caught hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 26, 2015 8:48 am

Nah Asha is her name in the books. Yara is her name in the show.

They changed her name in the show to avoid confusion with Osha. The wildling woman that escaped with Rickon.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue May 26, 2015 10:33 am

Speaking of which, I miss Osha..lol. Sad She was like the definition of wildling. :wub: Very Happy !! Was a very good actress as well. Hope we will see her soon in the next season.
Oh and miss Shaggydog. Not so much Rickon btw hehe..

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 26, 2015 10:39 am

Don't call me James wrote:Nah Asha is her name in the books. Yara is her name in the show.

They changed her name in the show to avoid confusion with Osha. The wildling woman that escaped with Rickon.

Loooool who is Asha then again btw? scratch
I confused Osha with her as you might have guessed from that post Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue May 26, 2015 10:42 am

LeVersacci wrote:I just don't get how the Sparrow's have gotten so much power in such little time. Felt way too rushed in the season. And Why is Cerci suddenly walking around in KL without guards? Laughing

Yea, where is Meryn fcking Trant these days btw ? scratch Or Did I miss something ? Last time I saw that sweet gentleman he was speaking in Tyrion's trial, isnt it ?

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue May 26, 2015 10:48 am

El Gunner wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Nah Asha is her name in the books. Yara is her name in the show.

Very Happy Asha = Yara, Theon's sister.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 26, 2015 11:32 am

Glory wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

Very Happy Asha = Yara, Theon's sister.

That's right Thumbs up

But back to RG's post, that will be complete bullshit and anticlimax if she get's involved out of the blue. Pls no.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 26, 2015 11:42 am

Glory wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:I just don't get how the Sparrow's have gotten so much power in such little time. Felt way too rushed in the season. And Why is Cerci suddenly walking around in KL without guards? Laughing

Yea, where is Meryn fcking Trant these days btw ? scratch Or Did I miss something ? Last time I saw that sweet gentleman he was speaking in Tyrion's trial, isnt it ?

Didn't he go with papa Tyrell to the Iron bank?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue May 26, 2015 12:20 pm

lol yea. Very Happy Correct. Cersei sent both of them away, right ? Laughing And she sent Jaime as well. Woww.. hehe..
Who the hell was she banking in case there's an emergency ?! :facepalm:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 26, 2015 12:26 pm

So is Jaime in jail now? His room seemed to have bars in front of him. Are they really going to jail the lord commander of the kingsguard? That alone is reason for war.

Also they take slaves to Meereen now? As a slave owner that seems like a fabulously stupid thing to do. Seems that Daenerys is more likely to kill the slaver and free all the slaves than let the slaver walk away from this.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 26, 2015 4:52 pm

El Gunner wrote:

People like Cersei? Rolling Eyes
I agree it was petty talk, quite pathetic. She can't do anything and if she's release she will have a hard time killing them.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 26, 2015 5:07 pm

Still disappointed in this season tbh

What was that the 7th episode, feels like it's just getting started. Plus the main storyline right now is the high pleb Vs the Lannisters and Tyrells but it's meh because we all know these religious scrubs would have been eradicated in 10 seconds flat if Tywin was alive or the king had even the smallest set of balls.

Most relevant storyline in terms of importance has been Stannis marching on the North but it's been completely saved up for the 9th episode.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 26, 2015 5:47 pm

I liked how Cersei told Tommen that if he marched on the Sept they would kill the prisoners, thus ensuring that he doesn't march there for her
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 26, 2015 6:01 pm

free_cat wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

People like Cersei? Rolling Eyes
I agree it was petty talk, quite pathetic. She can't do anything and if she's release she will have a hard time killing them.

sarcasm hmm

All I meant is that she was basically treated like a scrub for the high borne person she is, and she of course didn't like it and could've just thrown that line in the heat of moment because she felt disrespected.

But yes, Cersei has it in her to order them killed if she gets out.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 26, 2015 7:18 pm

https://imgur.com/a/IVsZk

inb4tldr
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 26, 2015 7:33 pm

too long didnt read
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next