Nishankly
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Helmer
Sri
Art Morte
68 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9

Post by nasir6371 Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Back to 2nd place for now. Upwards and onwards.

nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9

Post by Unique Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:26 pm

Art Morte wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
Glory wrote:

nope, not at all. Chelsea is winning simply because they didnt have a genuine team to challenge them this season. Its been too easy for them. Look at City for eg. Proud  
Season to forget for PL generally. So shit in quality overall. Hopefully next season we will see at least a 3 way title race till the end. :coffee:
I agree the lge has been poor. but I just knew Chelsea would win it this season. and there wasent a chance mourinho wasent gona win a title or 2.

I thought Arsenal would win and it was embarrassing for me in the first half of the season, but the Gunners have saved my status as Really Someone Quite Knowledgeable About All Things Premier League* with their 2015 form.

*recognized by surprisingly few in the end, probably due to jealousy.
im a bit pissed off with our season tbh. I follow the team in good times and bad. and im not a guy to screem sack the manager. but no way on earth with Rodgers and this team win a title. and we wont be blowing 200mil on a bunch of world class players.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:43 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
I agree the lge has been poor. but I just knew Chelsea would win it this season. and there wasent a chance mourinho wasent gona win a title or 2.

I thought Arsenal would win and it was embarrassing for me in the first half of the season, but the Gunners have saved my status as Really Someone Quite Knowledgeable About All Things Premier League* with their 2015 form.

im a bit pissed off with our season tbh. I follow the team in good times and bad. and im not a guy to screem sack the manager. but no way on earth with Rodgers and this team win a title. and we wont be blowing 200mil on a bunch of world class players.

I think you are overemphasizing on your point and especially on that word 'worldclass'. Dont want a debate. But just want to point out in reality its not how you are making it to be that is, Best resources automatically best results. Its hardly like that in fact.
At least when it comes to man U i can say that, our supposed wc players in this team arent that ones which are helping the team at the time of a need. Di maria and Falcao are the big players we bought. And yet both are out of the team right now and look at the players who are keeping them out. Young, Fellaini and Mata. And when adm and falcao played, we were simply shite. Revival happened only after they were left on the bench.
Not big players and big money, its about right players and right system that suits the team. Whats the point in signing galactico players if they cant play for the team.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Glory wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

I think you are overemphasizing on your point and especially on that word 'worldclass'. Dont want a debate. But just want to point out in reality its not how you are making it to be that is, Best resources automatically best results. Its hardly like that in fact.
At least when it comes to man U i can say that, our supposed wc players in this team arent that ones which are helping the team at the time of a need. Di maria and Falcao are the big players we bought. And yet both are out of the team right now and look at the players who are keeping them out. Young, Fellaini and Mata. And when adm and falcao played, we were simply shite. Revival happened only after they were left on the bench.
Not big players and big money, its about right players and right system that suits the team. Whats the point in signing galactico players if they cant play for the team.

you have to say mata is a world class player. and fellaini was a proven prem lge player before he came. im not saying we should just buy big name players. but I think we should be looking more at class players for now. and not 4-5 young players that might be class in 3-4 years. borini. aspas. balo. lambert. cost more than costa. yet we are paying them far more money than Chelsea pay costa. im not saying we could have gone and got costa. but as soon as we got top 4. that was the time to add top players for now. not 4-5 players for 3-4 years time and drop out of the top 4.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:03 pm

With Watford receiving mega money from the PL, will this enable the owner to spend more at Udinese as well? hmm

Will Di Natale finish his career in the PL at Watford? hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:05 pm

I hope to see him at Al-Sadd, him, Xavi and Belhadj will dominate the ACL
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:57 am

MR BOND wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:
MR BOND wrote:I have to hand it to Rodgers. if I was manager I would have cheated and spent money on top class players to win games and get champs lge football now. but not Rodgers. that would be too easy for him. I mean why buy players like fabrigas. sanchez or costa. when you can win title and get in the champions lge with players like markovic. lallana and origi.

Yeah let's not pretend sanchez wasn't a target lol, he chose arsenal, stop making it as if that's ROdgers fault.
without being bias here mate. do you think markovic. lallana. origi. balloteli. lovran. aspas. will win a title at Liverpool. would any of them players get a game for this seasons top 4.

You can have a go for the players he signed and your well within your right for that and i'll join you in on it, but don't be going saying stupid shit why didn't we sign costa, sanchez and fabergas, cause none were even options and when we did they rejected us hardly rodgers fault mate.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:01 am

No world class player wants to be managed by a scrub lmao.

I mean #neverhisfault #hesawinner #whyhasnthebeenknighted #suchamiracleworker #givehima10yearcontract #tacticalgenius
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:54 am

B-Mac wrote:the moment when Liverpool fans come back to reality Proud i love this time of year
Proud
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:58 am

Surely Klopp to Liverpool is a done dealio? Or maybe City? Anyhow, it must be one of the two.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:33 am

Red Alert wrote:No world class player wants to be managed by a scrub lmao.

I mean #neverhisfault #hesawinner #whyhasnthebeenknighted #suchamiracleworker #givehima10yearcontract #tacticalgenius

I remembered why you were so unbearable, FML. A club that was out of europe for years on end and won't splash out cash on proven players, and it's all rodgers fault.

You can put shit on the bloke all you want for what he does, but you keep going at the shit he can't control.

You think if klopp came in FSG would let him buy a proven goalscorer for 50-60mil who is 28 years old with no re sale value, get a grip.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:40 am

^ Umm yes.

Who was it that wanted to manage the club without a DoF? He got his wish and is now 100% responsible.

And do you honestly believe he's improved Kenny Dalglish? He's spent 200m ffs. You make it sound like he's on a limited budget that can't afford to sign top players; he can.

Really? He couldn't control 20m for "proven" Lovren? Or 25m on "proven" Lallana? I mean, they have sooooo much re-sale value! Massive coups!

Klopp / Rafa could sign top players and that's the point. It's not Rodgers fault he's inexperienced and that top players don't want to sign for him but it isn't Rodgers FC, this is Liverpool ffs.

No top player is going to want to sign for a team with low ambitions either. Top players want to play with quality and fight for silverware, they don't want to carry a club in an attempt to play CL and prove to the world they're great. We've turned into a joke these past few years, it's time we put ourselves back on the map.

Again this is the time to actually bring in a quality manager to fight for the title. It's honestly our best chance of winning it. The league has regressed and it's sooo open right now. And our squad only needs 2-3 top signings. And better management / a more experienced manager. So what does good old Liverpool do? Back good old inexperienced who just brings down ambitions / can't
manage a top club at all and continue shooting ourselves in the foot. It's the Liverpool way, am I right?

The sooner the fans/owners open their eyes and see thay they're supporting the wrong manager the sooner we can actually progress as a club. Because we won't progess under Rodgers ever. They'll just be excuse aftet excuse to cover his shortcomings.

Fußball wrote:Surely Klopp to Liverpool is a done dealio? Or maybe City? Anyhow, it must be one of the two.

Sir Brendan looked like a manager that knew he was getting the sack last night. hmm Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:06 pm

What you think FSG would actually green light an 28 year old player for 50-60mil who would have resale value of 10-15mil in 4 years whilst paying him 200-250k a year, lol keep dreaming.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:13 pm

You don't need 60M players. Atletico replaced Costa with Griezmann and Mandzukic. They share 45 goals between them and have cost 30M and 22M EUROS respectively. Meanwhile Liverpool's topscorer is a 20 year old converted winger with 7 goals because you've replaced a golden boot winner with Lambert and Balotelli. I don't know who is responsible for those transfers but that type of management is poison.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:26 pm

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9 - Page 9 CDgw2IrUMAAzlTv

Mazzarri , Pardiola, Pulis, Sherwood, Advocaat, , Steve Bruce , and some return as Paul Lambert ... it would be an unreal league.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Mazzarri to take over City according to Italian media

Agent Walter making sure Italy get their 4th spot back :bow: Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:30 pm

When Mazzari wins the league and Robes is rocking backwards and forwards in a corner telling himself it will be ok Molenation
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:07 pm

united getting rekt by Everton Shocked

where was this effort from everton in first half of the season hmm
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by nadinkrah Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:19 pm

lol their slow style allows teams to get behind the ball. So predictable and easy to play against Van Gaal
nadinkrah
nadinkrah
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:55 pm

Luke Shaw is awful
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:01 pm

MIRALLASSSSSSSSS

Everton 3-0
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:03 pm

AFC (v #CFC) Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud

Chesea: Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Oscar, Willian, Hazard

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:15 pm

If we can just score first.
Preferably in the second half.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:16 pm

mr-r34 wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:

Yeah let's not pretend sanchez wasn't a target lol, he chose arsenal, stop making it as if that's ROdgers fault.
without being bias here mate. do you think markovic. lallana. origi. balloteli. lovran. aspas. will win a title at Liverpool. would any of them players get a game for this seasons top 4.

You can have a go for the players he signed and your well within your right for that and i'll join you in on it, but don't be going saying stupid shit why didn't we sign costa, sanchez and fabergas, cause none were even options and when we did they rejected us hardly rodgers fault mate.
your right. its not Rodgers falt we didn't sign top class players. but its Rodgers falt we wasted 100mil on shit.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:17 pm

So with this result, Liverpool are 7 points behind United with a game in hand. If they win that, they will be 4 points behind with 4 games to go for both

United Fixtures: WBA(H), Palace(A), Arsenal(H), Hull(A)
Liverpool Fixtures: Hull(A), QPR(H), Chelsea(A), Palace(H), Stoke(A).

United can possibly drop points at Palace and Hull away(relegation battle), however Liverpool have some really difficult fixtures with Chelsea, Hull and Stoke away.

It does offer a slim hope. And I really hope United drop more points to make it more interesting. Also rather see Liverpool 4th because if United get CL back, they will be competitive again and nobody wants that imo.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:18 pm

Ramires, Oscar, & Willian Why? Each player more redundant than the last

Mou playing for that Draw Proud
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next