Donuts
windkick
The Franchise
44 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:41 am

Turan is talented and all but he's just not a player for Barca. Also, how does Messi not shine in a counterattacking team? He thrives when Barca's counterattacking as well and go watch his performance versus thuglombia

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:43 am

Donuts wrote:it's getting real tiring with this buscuit can only play in our system shit.
reminds me of the messi needs xavi and iniesta argument lmao

lol exactly mate. people come up with such bullshit and they actually believe in that shit

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:15 pm

Barcelona have taken an important step towards the signing of Gerson. According to what we know at SPORT, in the recent visit to Rio de Janeiro, Raul Sanllehi and South American secretary Andre Cury closed a deal with the father of the Fluminense player, Marco Antonio Silva. The agreement between the player and Barça is complete. Barça have worked diligently this last week. Firstly, they blocked an offer of 16 million euros plus 20% of any future sale from Juventus for the player.

Oh, yeah, so that's how Bartomeu wants to work on La Masia's resurrection. (:

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:18 pm

@À bout de souffle"]

This system crap is so overdone by fans. Its only the fans who think in such terms, not players and not coaches. Football is football, basics are basics. Arda would choose another slightly different way of playing? With less running and more ball possession?

Sure he would....but no system would give him the attributes to be a forward. No matter what system you use, a forward has to make runs behind the defence, make runs into goal scoring positions, finish on goal, have end product, have an aggressive attitude to making goals..Arda has none of it.

Yes, Rafinha is not a perfect player..but he is also 23 or 24 years old and doesnt cost the club 30 something million euros.

You are also wrong about Enrique wanting Arda, go check the other thread. And your ignoring the main point because you dont have an answer for it.

Who cares about Arda at Rafinha's age, look at Arda now. An ordinary player.

Disagreement amongst culés when Barca signed Mathieu, Bravo and even Raki?

I said Rakitic was a good signing and the other 2 were wrong and still are. So what point are you proving here?

Yeah, I dont get how you see football. I think its weird. Doesnt make me an expert, nothing to do with me. Not respectful? Tell me a more respectful way to saw I dont understand your logic and ill say it.

Your analysis is fine, but its incomplete in my opinion. You neglect some possibilities. If you really analyse a game against these "bunker teams" as you call them, you will see alot more possibilities which the players on the day simply missed. Every action is unique.

You seem to say you cant move the ball quickly and find spaces against these teams, or at least its more difficult than dribbling. Well I disagree. I tihnk if you look closely you will see that simply players miss a great chance for a final pass,they make a technical mistake (poorly weighted pass for example) or make a wrong decision (what kind of pass is needed, should you shoot or not, if my team-mate goingto move "there"). There are alot of things which happen, and simply saying "ah, passing through this is impossible" is lazy. Is dribbling the answer? When you arrive in a 1 v 1 in the final third, you should dribble in an aggressive way in my opinion...but when you defend against 10 men it usually isnt the case you arrive in a 1v1 very often to actually rely on it. But sure, you need it as an overall option.

I dont think I am overthinking anything regarding Neymar. Neymar in my opinion (doesnt matter if you want it not really, its relevant) is one of the best players in the world and depending on him, could be that for many years. I have no issue with different opinions, but anyone who hints at the notion he is a negative for any team I very much question what the hell they are thinking.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:12 pm

I'm glad, for once, I'm not the only one who has a wall-of-text battle with Franchise anymore. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:18 pm

I seriously Do NOT want Turan in blaugrana. This temporary board should not be doing moves, the elections are done in 2 weeks, they should wait.

And LOL at Farto thinking Turan is some sort of galactico signing that will convince people he should stay
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:19 pm

So there's reports everywhere that Aleix and Arda would be our only transfer moves this summer. Looks like it could be Gerson as well...

Not liking this guy. Seems like a poor mans Pogba and doesn't look that good even in youtube highlights...

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Someone needs to check if Gerson is another Traffic player.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:25 pm

Fußball wrote:Someone needs to check if Gerson is another Traffic player.

Wouldn't be suprised. Bartomeu's good-bye paycheck... Sounds like quite a story.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:34 pm

windkick wrote:A bout de Soufle, what exactly are you trying to argue or defend here? Do you honestly want Turan at your club? I don't get why your arguing

No I don't want him here. I prefer others. But if he's already been signed, I think his time @ Barca can be a fruitful one for both the player and the club. Rather than write him off completely, I'm willing to be open about this transfer. From what I've seen of Arda, I've liked his ball skills and work ethic. So we'll see how it unfolds. I'm arguing at the -ve extremities at play here.

The Franchise wrote:
This system crap is so overdone by fans. Its only the fans who think in such terms, not players and not coaches. Football is football, basics are basics. Arda would choose another slightly different way of playing? With less running and more ball possession?

Sure he would....but no system would give him the attributes to be a forward. No matter what system you use, a forward has to make runs behind the defence, make runs into goal scoring positions, finish on goal, have end product,  have an aggressive attitude to making goals..Arda has none of it.

May be the system argument is overdone. But I wouldn't necessarily call it crap. Or you'll have to explain to me why players like ADM and Masch who rocked for their prev. teams, or in case of masch who made a name as a DM, have been underwhelming in the said position/set-up. Either they are not great players, or their prominent skill-set don't compliment the "philosophy" they're now a part of.

Footballers are not superhumans. Regardless of what talent they may or may not have, they must be provided with a conducive platform to be able to max out, and truly flourish.

You keep talking about Arda as forward back-up, when he could also be used a midfield option. But lets agree to disagree on this one.

Yes, Rafinha is not a perfect player..but he is also 23 or 24 years old and doesnt cost the club 30 something million euros.
Who cares about Arda at Rafinha's age, look at Arda now. An ordinary player.

Exactly. Arda was higher rated than Raf, but he turned in to an "ordinary" player. What guarantee is there with Raf who hasn't yet presented a compelling case to turn in to something better. Nada.
Yet you seem to want to rely on a less than perfect inexperienced Rafinha to take us through till the end of the season as first choice back-up. We are Barca, not Celta. I'd have no problem if that youngster was Thiago or Isco, those who made us take notice of their skills despite their youth and inexperience.

I agree Arda's transfer fee is li'l on the high side. But Barca have never been good negotiators. It is to be expected.

You are also wrong about Enrique wanting Arda, go check the other thread. And your ignoring the main point because you dont have an answer for it.

Are you alluding to the Lucho quote dated Apr where he said he didn't discuss anything about transfers? Lucho tends to be discreet in his responses to the press. I never read much in to his statements.
ara is a reliable catalan source. It spoke of Lucho's 4 man wish-list and that he preferred Arda over Ilkay.

Bartomeu is a liar. But he also knows zilch about football, as you will agree. He may be aware of the big names like Pogba, who would help his electoral campaign. But not someone like Arda. It's a bit far fetched to imagine he picked Arda's signing as a way to secure a victory. He may 've failed in the Pogba pursuit, but he could have still ran with the Pogba lie till the very end. A signing like Arda doesn't happen without technical input, and certainly not for the sole purpose of a political gain.

Disagreement amongst culés when Barca signed Mathieu, Bravo and even Raki?

Sorry, I must have been specific here. I meant about the discord the culés shared on another barca related forum that I used to prev. frequent/still do at times.

I said Rakitic was a good signing and the other 2 were wrong and still are. So what point are you proving here?

The point is whilst some signings may not be very pleasing on the outset, they more often than not end up serving a useful purpose/role in Barca's aspirations. And if Lucho has sanctioned the signing like with the prev ones., he god damn well knows how to deploy the subject.

Yeah, I dont get how you see football. I think its weird. Doesnt make me an expert, nothing to do with me. Not respectful? Tell me a more respectful way to saw I dont understand your logic and ill say it.

I don't know. You have an aggressive approach to a debate. Last time you even had a dig @ my username. Laughing
May be I'm more used to ppl disagreeing with me, but presenting their case/argument without being condescending or questioning my comprehension. Or perhaps it depends on the rapport one shares with him/her. Like with Futball, if he doesn't agree with my pov, he'll just explain his case, and we conclude on a respectful note. You're ...well...different. : Razz
Of course then there are the juvenile ones who’ll try and mock your argument with a smiley/lmfo stuff. But I never engage with them. Very Happy

Your analysis is fine, but its incomplete in my opinion. You neglect some possibilities. If you really analyse a game against these "bunker teams" as you call them, you will see alot more possibilities which the players on the day simply missed. Every action is unique.
You seem to say you cant move the ball quickly and find spaces against these teams, or at least its more difficult than dribbling. Well I disagree. I tihnk if you look closely you will see that simply players miss a great chance for a final pass,they make a technical mistake (poorly weighted pass for example) or make a wrong decision (what kind of pass is needed, should you shoot or not, if my team-mate goingto move "there"). There are alot of things which happen, and simply saying "ah, passing through this is impossible" is lazy. Is dribbling the answer? When you arrive in a 1 v 1 in the final third, you should dribble in an aggressive way in my opinion...but when you defend against 10 men it usually isnt the case you arrive in a 1v1 very often to actually rely on it. But sure, you need it as an overall option.

Thumbs up

I dont think I am overthinking anything regarding Neymar. Neymar in my opinion (doesnt matter if you want it not really, its relevant) is one of the best players in the world and depending on him, could be that for many years. I have no issue with different opinions, but anyone who hints at the notion he is a negative for any team I very much question what the hell they are thinking.

I never said/meant he's negative for any team.
CR7 is for example a great player, but he has limitations and he struggles to make an impact when his back is against the wall. Likewise with Neymar, yes he can still get better. But he doesn't define the player I like. Nor am I sold to all the hype about the kid.
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Johann Cruyff has questioned the desire to sign Paul Pogba asking whether he actually improves the current team.

Meanwhile the reports suggesting that Arda Turan is close to joining us are growing each day.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:20 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
free_cat wrote:Thought you were a fan of Turan?
I also like him, he always performs vs. Madrid, but he is basically a poor man's iniesta in attack with a lot more defense in him, at almost same age.

I don't really want any signings prior to the election, not even Verrati who I think would be the dream signing.

I agree strongly with every word here.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:49 pm

Barcelona and Atletico agreed a transfer fee for Arda Turan of 34M plus 7M incentives based on individual and team perfomances. [md]

How much more stupid can this possibly get?

We just have to hope that Laporta gets re-elected and stops this crap right away.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Fußball wrote:I'm glad, for once, I'm not the only one who has a wall-of-text battle with Franchise anymore. Proud

The season hasnt started yet my friend, just wait pirat
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:40 pm

34m + 7m for a bench player :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

This board can go and get fked. Who's running our negotiations ffs.

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 27 8e4b1195929bed441fb6fc1ac4fa3328e3799f1f35ca48849bb06a5f783f0dbd
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:48 pm

@À bout de souffle

Di Maria hasnt had a chance yet, give him time to actually play a position and not be injured and then maybe we can resist the topic. As for Mascherano, I never rated him in any position so I cant answer very well, he is not a player I like.

In any case, Mascherano can play DM for others teams and not ours because he doesnt have the skill for it. Its not "system", its skill. Barcelona use the "DM" differently to other teams and those differences mean that the player in the position requires skills Mascherano just doesnt possess. Same like Arda, he doesnt have the skills required to play a forward role for this team.

Yes, I keep talking about Arda as a forward because that would be part of his role.

In midfield? Futbol to me already spoke well on what the problems are there. In any event, this conversation between me and you started because what I had to say about him as a forward...so thats why this conversation is mostly on that note. As a midfielder, it would make more sense...however, there are so many better midfielders we could have. Even already have at the club.

Rafinha may not become something special? So what? He can be a good role player, someone who does his job..why would I want to pay 30 something for a player to do that exact same thing when Rafinha can do it for nothing? The difference here is you think Arda is significantly better than Rafinha and I do not. They are similar level players with some similar skills, the only difference I see is Arda is a "name" while Rafinha is just some "kid".

Who said anything about relying on Rafinha? Last time I checked we had Iniesta, Rakitic and Pogba is coming (and if he isnt, there are many others who could)...I have no idea why you think im saying Rafinha is first choice anything.

As for Enrique, the burden of proof is on you. You have to prove that he wants Arda, because your making the statement..I see no proof Enrique wants him. Even if he was signed, it wouldnt be proof because thats not how transfers works. I dont try and play guessing games on what others are thinking.

And even so, I dont really care what Enrique thinks honestly. I have my opinions.

Let us say he choose Matheui and Bravo. Both have done fine, both done their jobs..but I still wouldnt have signed them (In Mathieu's case, I would have but not if Vermaelen was the other signing) for various reasons.  Its just my opinion and in this case his opinion on those players, no facts here.

My intent is not disrespect, perhaps I am dismissive and thats not great but unfortunately for this, that is how I am. I say it how I see it and I type in a way which is pretty close to how I communicate with friends and people I speak to in the real world about football. Sometimes blunt, sometimes frank, sometimes honest, sometimes condescending, sometimes disrespectful...I think 99% of the time the other person would choose one of these depending on how much or little they agree with me. I usually find im "disrespectful" when people dont agree with me. In any case, it wasnt my intent so apologies.

The Neymar thing isnt going anywhere so ill drop that. I think its way beyond "hype", the boy is the real deal and has proven it by doing things 99% of players havent done.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:54 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Fußball wrote:I'm glad, for once, I'm not the only one who has a wall-of-text battle with Franchise anymore. Proud

The season hasnt started yet my friend, just wait pirat

I will be ready. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:15 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Rafinha may not become something special? So what? He can be a good role player, someone who does his job..why would I want to pay 30 something for a player to do that exact same thing when Rafinha can do it for nothing? The difference here is you think Arda is significantly better than Rafinha and I do not. They are similar level players with some similar skills, the only difference I see is Arda is a "name" while Rafinha is just some "kid".
Who said anything about relying on Rafinha? Last time I checked we had Iniesta, Rakitic and Pogba is coming (and if he isnt, there are many others who could)...I have no idea why you think im saying Rafinha is first choice anything.

I think the difference here is that you seem to assign zero value to Arda's experience, thus placing him and Rafinha more or less on similar footing. I don't know what the kid can/ cannot do in distant future. My concern is of the immediate future (likewise the Pogba signing). I'd rather not field a rookie in crunch games for the upcoming season in case of emergency. Anything diminishing our chances of winning is not okay by me, certainly not at the heart of the action.
Yeh, Arda's price can deemed steep. But if that means making the most of our best player and of more help to the team next season, I'll take it even if begrudgingly.
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Arsenal trying to get Munir on loan. I don't like it as he would hardly feature
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:58 pm

If we sign Arda Turan he cannot even play till January. Isn't that enough time to put more thought and find players who are better and/or would fit better? If he were one of those big names of the future and there was a need to tie him urgently before someone else did then I could understand but right now making a signing like this for so much money. That in itself should be enough for people to vote against Bart (as cat explained while he isn't officially involved it's all his influence) even though there are so many other reasons.

BTW I just noticed that dani's avataar and my signature are the same!

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:15 pm

If the Arda signing is because Lucho has specifically requested it, it should be done IMO, although personally I completely disagree with it. But if the coach wants a player it wouldn't be okay to do nothing for several more weeks until a president is elected and meanwhile let the desired player join another club. Having said that, I once again have to express how strongly I disagree to buy 29 year old Arda for € 40M (€ 34M + € 7M incentives latest numbers, let's not kid ourselves, the incentives will be met anyway). That's David Villa money and David Villa was once deemed expensive for a 28 year old. Villa was at least the best striker in the world and came after a highly successful World Cup campaign however whereas Arda is nowhere near the best in his position and was benched a lot of the time last season. Atleti willing to sell to a league rival without much of a fuss when they could easily force him to a team in England says it all IMO.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:04 am

windkick wrote:Arsenal trying to get Munir on loan. I don't like it as he would hardly feature

Nah we aren't

No idea why we are linked with him or Pedro.

Although if Samper is available then please tell me asap.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:51 am

We might hold on to Samper atleast until January sounds like
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:49 am

The Arda signing makes no sense.He is not starter material for us and spending 40 mil for him is not wise.
If we are going for a midfielder/forward hybrid,I suggest Coutinho who I suggested before.Young,technically excellent, inventive and with plenty of upside.
Arda is just an angry scrub.

Last edited by alexjanosik on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:06 am

Arda is being used as some election thing to try and prove that Bart can get it done and bring it talent. Really ridiculous considering he might not win but the club will be stuck with a 40M donkey
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:31 am

Samper is not getting loaned out lol. I think he will get decent minutes this season (a loan would be a waste, he's ready for first team). Munir certainly is staying, Enrique counts on him and won't let him go.

Halilovic will get loaned out most probably though.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next