Casciavit
Valkyrja
shadexticos
32 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error Empty Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error

Post by shadexticos Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:34 am

An Analogy to Prove Ancelotti's cluelessness.
A man pours a bowl of water inside a basket but the basket doesn't hold the water.
He pours the water the second time and the same thing happens.
He does it the 3rd 4th, 5th and 6th time but achieves the same result.
There is a saying that only a fool does the same thing every time and expects a different result.

He can be forgiven for trying up to 6 times before realizing that a basket just can't hold water even though 3 tries is enough for a blind fool to see.
But the 7th try is a bigger rehearsal and the 8th one is the biggest.
Should he keep on pouring?

Your level of cluelessness has to be sky high to still go ahead to pour the 7th bowl of water inside the basket with the hope that the basket will defy the laws of nature and hold the water.
Its just never going to happen.

Fielding BBC against atletico madrid (and top teams) is just as foolish as expecting a basket to hold water.
Bale in that freaking line-up is never going to workkk!!!!!
Ancelotti should plsss stop it! Its killing me!! Its killing madrid!
4-4-2 with modric kroos isco james with ronaldo and benzema is our best line-up against organized top teams and any other team for that matter.
Ancelotti's insistence on using Bale will be his downfall

Some people might argue that we were close, it was ronaldo who missed a sitter, it was benzema who squandered a chance But haven't you realized that majority of the matches we played with them, that has always been the situation, coming close but never going in?

The fanciness of the BBC name and the price tag has blinded ancelotti's judgement.
It worked last season because we were a team in transition - moving from counter-attack to playing a balanced type of football.
FFs, Bale can't perform if there is no space and badly enuf, we don't play such football anymore.
We use more brains than brawls.
Against the lower table Granadas and co, he can still survive but not in the big games.

Its annoying enough to see bale get the nod over a more talented jese who has the potential of developing to a devasting world class player.
But its worse for Bale to get the nod over the already proven Isco, with all the commitment, skill and form isco has shown

I know, you know, my grandmother knows, all madrid fans know, all journalist know that our best formation and football comes with playing a 4-4-2
But why is it so hard for ancelotti to admit it.
Can isco do any more than he has done to earn a starting spot in any top team in the world?
The damage he is doing to that guy's moral is criminal.
His insistence of benching isco once he has a full squad in favour of Bale is just unforgivable.
To even show how horrible he is at making big decisions, he subs Benzema off whenever he wants to bring on isco just to make sure Bale doesn't feel his place in the team is under threat, but he doesn't feel the need to protect the feelings of a more talented, smarter isco who is turning out to be the fan's favourite.

Would he rather disappoint the fans and president and satisfy Bale than satisfy the fans, the president, the whole world but disappoint bale?

It seems the number of AS and marca polls favouring a non-bale line-up is not working.
How else can we make our feelings heard

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error Empty Re: Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:29 am

Carlo has no chance tbh. If he keeps playing Bale he will get sacked because we won't win anything. If Bale doesn't play he'll get sacked because the Welshman doesn't play. There is only one ending to his journey.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:38 am

If he has no chance, at least, he would leave a legacy as being the manager who defended the CL crown and played beautiful football.
That is worth more than the legacy of playing bale.
Who would remember him for being the coach who played bale

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Why are you so surprised? Ancelotti has been a yes man his entire career, he isn't going to bench the most expensive player in history, no matter the performance.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Bale simply has to play. He is the worlds most expensive player. He's Perez's new toy and he wants it showcased. The only way Carlo retains his job is if he wins CL despite of Bale.

I do wonder what Mou would've done. May be the only manager in the world that could get away with dropping him full time.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Bale has to be the best and worst thing that happened to madrid. I can't take away his copa del rey winning goal and CL winning goal.but we have moved on with our playing style and he is now a giant liability.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Since Ancelotti doesn't have the balls to bench him, what about playing him at left-back since marcelo his out?
It could turn out to be a master stroke cheers cheers

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Ancelotti will never do that. He is tactically too cautious to try something that risky.

Voice is right about the situation. I don't think it's that Ancelotti doesn't have the balls, but the fact that Bale is expected to play every game with his price tag. Ancelotti isn't the sort who would cause any controversy or seek attention/confrontation.

Also it's not like Bale is the only reason Madrid have been performing below par. Maybe part of the reason but not all of the reason. IMO.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:04 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Also it's not like Bale is the only reason Madrid have been performing below par. Maybe part of the reason but not all of the reason. IMO.

Exactly. Another reason starts with K and continues roos.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:27 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Exactly. Another reason starts with K and continues roos.

Toni has been consistently good most of the season Hans and I barely like German players. Except Neuer. He has all the love I can give.

Carlo has shown he clearly isn't clueless but like what is mentioned, his hands are relatively tied. And for some weird reason and I have no tangible proof other than my own gut feeling, I think he believes in Gareth.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:42 pm

His hands certainly aren't tied. He can bench him, just like how Enrique benched Neymar, Suarez and Messi. Nobody is telling him to play him. He simply plays Bale because he thinks he's worth screwing everything up to accommodate him, which is painfully sad.

He'd rather lose his job than bench Bale.

As a Real Madrid fan, it's very hard to watch this happen, really knowing that it won't change and could result in us having a tropy-less season. It feels like having my back scratched by Daenerys' dragons.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:20 pm

I don't get it. Carlo has no problem benching anyone but he is treating Bale like Ronaldo which is wrong. I think it has something to do with the hate Bale is getting, Carlo has a knack for playing players who are hated or booed probably to make them feel important. Happened with DiMaria, Benz and now Bale the first two rewarded his patience while the last one still hasn't.

Carlo has no problem neglecting the younger players, dude just dropped Isco like he meant nothing to him the moment James got back and to afd insult to injury he subs him in when we were on the backfoot so Isco had no time to play himself into the game. Morata said Carlo simply blanked him and didn't even acknowledge him when he was here now he is starting Juves important games and showing why he was so talented. He has started it with Jese now who completely embarrassed Bale last year with his goal per game form, now he gets peanut minutes and we wonder why he hasn't yet recovered, in the three games he played more than 45 mins he scored in all of them.

His next victims are Isco and Varane. It seems like players aren't starting on merit but based on price tag which wrong. We had a mix of it all last year with a hardworker (ADM) and players with huge price tag. Carlo had mo problem benching him for Isco if he underperformed. Now he has 70mill man James and 100mill man Bale he can't bench due to price tag. James works hard and guinly tries so I'll give him the benefit of doubt but its unacceptable how Carlo treats some of our players who have done nothing but impress. Now that Danilo comes Carvajal will join Varane and Isco in the ostracised club

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:12 pm

I honestly do not think Carlo is in the least sympathetic to under-fire players. He only plays those he deems most fitting to his tactics, which in most cases, turns out to be true. You could be getting grilled in the press, if Carlo doesn't think you fit in well in his starting XI, you wouldn't start no matter how crispy your skin has gotten on the grill.

I said for the most cases, because some other times, he makes bad judgment (like we've seen with Bale) and sticks to it...no matter what.

He doesn't give a damn about their price tags, otherwise he would've played Kaka (70+ million), chosen Coentrao over Marcelo, Illarra over Silva, Arbeloa over Carvajal...and so on and so forth.

He may be choosing age and experience over talent though. That might be true.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:23 am

If Ancelotti likes to stick by Bale and play him no matter what, at least he should try to play him in his natural position.

The left flank is where he excels, so try fitting him there somehow, in a 4-4-2 formation with Bale being as a left midfielder, then(if possible) our left flank will have Bale, Ronaldo and Marcelo as attackers, on our right side, we have Modric, Benzema, James and Carvajal attacking, you actually kill several birds with one stone. Bale played at his "natural" position, get to that 4-4-2 we want so much, Bale tracks back more, so he covers Marcelo at the left back position.

Or just bench him, and sub him in if needed.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:39 am

Bale could be deadly off the bench tbh.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:26 am

Ancelotti is going to destroy Isco if he doesn't do something.
You don't expect a player to put in 150% every match, lift a team out of the rots, constantly get standing ovations from a traditionally hard-to-please crowd and then bench him because of an 85 million pound garbage..
Then bring him in with 20 minutes left to play and you think he would give his all. Not possible! He is human and he has given his best.
It simply means his best is not good enough for ancelotti even though it is good enough for all madrid fans and the madrid team..
Isco's form will drop and he would become so bad that people would even start calling for his head. But don't forget to trace it back to Ancelotti's foolishness!
I wouldn't be surprised if he drops Varane on his current form and plays Pepe.
Pepe has been ahead of him all season, but his performance against atletico already puts him ahead of Pepe and he should be allowed to continue such form.

I won a bet during the first leg by betting that if Bale starts, we are not winning.
My bet for second leg is: If isco doesn't start (with bale on the bench and not benzema,) we are not qualifying..

I have loved carlo since he has been in madrid but this Bale thing has made me lose all respect and love for him...

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:49 am

Pepe does not warrant benching he is imo the best CB in the world. Its calamity Ramos that needs benching ASAP without his goals he has nothing to show but fights and thuggery

The only other reason I can think of Carlo sticking with Bale is that he thinks he'll magically score a goal if he stays in because he somewhat has Ronaldo's instincts. Thats not true. Ronaldo is the only one in our team that can have a 0% pass accuracy but still score regularly. Thats a norm for him. Bale on the other hand is a 15 goals a season player you don't keep a player like that on in the hope of him finding a goal magically
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:33 am

You guys need to get a grip of reality. Bale is Perez's galacticos. CR is not a Perez signing and was already completed before he started his second term. Bale WILL continue to start so stop talking about him being dropped. He is the second most expensive player in history ffs!

We all know Isco-Kroos-Modric-Hames should be starting but it has never been about meritocracy at Madrid. Stop acting naive.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:14 pm

thanks jibers
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Overpriced teacher's pet got "attacked" by supposed Real Madrid fans. It could have just been be Hala and Freeza yelling at him.

http://www.espnfc.com/real-madrid/story/2403022/angry-real-madrid-fans-insult-gareth-bale-at-car-park-again
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Feel sorry for Bale getting constantly attacked by morons. But then again, this is Real Madrid we're talking about. Arguably the worst fans in the world.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:51 pm

I can confirm that wasn't me confronting Bale if it was Bale would be getting off the plane in Manchester as we speak.......
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Well we can't just sit and say nothing about one of the most talented players in the world getting benched because someone is more expensive than him.

Remember people destroyed Casillas because they thought Lopez deserves more to play.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Doc wrote:Overpriced teacher's pet got "attacked" by supposed Real Madrid fans. It could have just been be Hala and Freeza yelling at him.

http://www.espnfc.com/real-madrid/story/2403022/angry-real-madrid-fans-insult-gareth-bale-at-car-park-again

I'm not surprised.

If Ancelotti and Perez want to brush off the fans and basically have the mentality of "STFU and be happy", then some fans will use extreme measures.

Expect more of this unfortunatley.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:34 pm

I feel sorry for Bale tbh, since he seems like a nice guy, but he is yet to perform this season. Last year he was very good until Ronaldo got injured.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next