RealGunner
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Casciavit
Valkyrja
shadexticos
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:34 pm

I feel sorry for Bale tbh, since he seems like a nice guy, but he is yet to perform this season. Last year he was very good until Ronaldo got injured.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:53 pm

I'd say Real Madrid fans are, by a country mile, the most highly demanding and self-critical in world football. Now, if by "worst" you meant this, then I completely agree with you.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:56 pm

Pretty much. I do not condone the actions nor do I call them plastics for doing it. The fans, us included, are genuinely fed up of Bale's ridiculously poor form and Carlo's inability to either drop him or give him less playing time.

I don't think anyone's naive to the workings of Real Madrid, all of us are quite aware of the politics that goes on at Real Madrid. We are also aware of Bale's shit form too and some of us are gonna express it outside a keyboard and a screen.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Well, given our 'rich' history it's quite understandable we are demanding. For Real Madrid everything not won is regarded as failure. We are in the same boat as Brazil tbh.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:42 pm

We know the politics behind this, but if we start playing Bale we should accommodate him in our formation, not just field him and the rest.... magic.

play him on the left ffs, and if he fails there too, there is a boat sailing for England somewhere around June.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:08 pm

He'll be gone soon , Calma. Ain't his fault if your president decided to pay that much for him thus making him hard to bench . And Benching a 100million euro (or so ) player is harder to do than you guys might think.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:16 am

This is an excerpt from one of Paul Schole's Interviews

"I have been critical of my old club Manchester United under Louis Van Gaal this season and I have to say that I did not see this change in fortune coming. To the extent that when they go to Chelsea on Saturday, I think they have a good chance of winning the game."

When I look back on the key changes, I still feel that Angel Di Maria’s red card against Arsenal was critical in allowing Van Gaal to build this new-look team.

What we need is a Gareth Bale Injury and i mean a long-term one.6 months would be the best.

Di maria's situation with Man U is very similar to Madrid's situation with Garbage Bale.

Firstly, Di maria was our most important player in the CL final last season, but when he left, he liberated our teams midfield and passing game. Less risky and inaccurate crosses and more team play.

Secondly, Di maria in man u is every bit the same as gareth bale in madrid. He kills the team's gameplay with his tendency to always believe he is meant to do something special every time he is with the ball.

Lets hope he gets injured before wednesday and also hope that if he isnt injured, Ancelotti plays him for 90 minutes against Malaga, which would mean he wouldnt be starting wednesday's match.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:20 am

Out of curiosity, would you prefer a De Gea for Bale swap or an Aguero for Bale swap? hmm

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:23 am

I don't rate Aguero, so DDG all the way. Best GK in the world imo
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:14 am

Valkyrja wrote:I feel sorry for Bale tbh, since he seems like a nice guy, but he is yet to perform this season. Last year he was very good until Ronaldo got injured.
No, I don't feel sorry for him. His work rate is shite, he doesn't look interested, he's more selfish then ronaldo and the only thing that's improved recently is his ability to combine with carvajal who imposes more of an attacking threat then him.

If he were to hustle like di maria did before and isco does, he would be loved by the bernabeu. He has the physical capability of three iscos, yet isco does way more running and defensive work then him. He has loads of stamina but is a lazy narcissistic pos and just cares about his paycheck and his minutes. *bleep* him'.

He has the ability which makes me mad. He can give any team a run for their money by pinning their fullback AND their winger down with his stamina and speed. THAT was the bale we first saw last season, his best games were the first ones he played. He was absolutely brilliant with his workrate and it was great to watch him eat the entire wing for breakfast.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:20 am

De Gea would be the more sensible of the trade since Aguero would just replacing one issue with another. With that being said, Navas can easily, and I say that with no regrets at all, replace Casillas as a starter.

Real Madrid insist that their goal keeper "must" be Spanish so wouldn't shock me at all if they actually put that deal into reality.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:31 am

david de gea's good and all, but i'm not sure i'm a fan of shelling out 45 million plus for a goalkeeper. i hate to be the one to downplay the position, but there's only so much a goalie can do. i'd like de gea at madrid, but for a reasonable price, not buffon type numbers. especially since its not like we have two no-name goalies in our ranks, yeah iker has had moments where he's goalkeeping is like a soft ass onion and navas, well we haven't seen too much of him consistently....i just feel that cash could be used to address other things....not to mention, de gea has i think only a year or year and a half left on his deal, let's take advantage of that.

as for bale, i get it, carlo won't bench him and I understand why, but for the sake of everything that's good they should find somewhere that suits him; he isn't robben, playing down that right side and cutting in just doesn't seem to be his game, at this stage lol i honestly don't even know what his game is. for the sake of the club, we can only hope by some miracle he gets his act together as the season winds down to a close
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 pm

now this foolish Ancelotti is already preparing the ground to use Bale on wednesday.
Firstly, report says bale has a muscle fatigue and would most likely miss the match.
Secondly, he has started praising isco and hoping he would not feel too demoralized for being relegated to the games of smaller importance.
He is playing up the importance of the malaga game just to make isco feel like he is playing in a very important game.
Since isco would most likely play 90 minutes on saturday and bale would not play any minute, his excuse for starting bale on wednesday would be that bale is fresher and isco played 90 minutes during the weekend.

I repeat, if isco doesnt play and bale plays, wave goodbye to our CL dreams for the season.

Even a dumb blind man would see that 7 games and no victory with only 4 goals scored by the most lethal trio in the world requires a change of strategy.
Drop Baleeeee!!!!!!!!! :brickwall:

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Fri May 01, 2015 9:29 am

Our best performances were with both Isco and James playing.

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Fri May 01, 2015 9:43 am

Bale is nowhere near as good as Isco and James on the ball, and he needs space in order to play well. Deny him that space, and he disappears.

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 06, 2015 2:41 am

Bale will be the downfall of Carlo. If he starts vs Valencia we will lose guaranteed
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 06, 2015 11:29 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Bale will be the downfall of Carlo. If he starts vs Valencia we will lose guaranteed

No.

Carlo has brought this on himself. He's a complete pussy and a bitch.

I'm personally done with him if Bale starts vs Valencia or Juve.

I don't want Bale, Perez or Carlo at this club anymore.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 06, 2015 11:41 am

gotta agree with that
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 06, 2015 12:01 pm

izzy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Bale will be the downfall of Carlo. If he starts vs Valencia we will lose guaranteed

No.

Carlo has brought this on himself. He's a complete pussy and a bitch.

I'm personally done with him if Bale starts vs Valencia or Juve.

I don't want Bale, Perez or Carlo at this club anymore.

Perez isn't going anywhere brah. TBH, the whole Perez forcing Bale on Carlo is starting to wear thin. I understand that Bale is Perez's Galactico but he needs to get a grip. He will continue to play because Perez will never admit failure. CR is a Calderon signing. Carlo has never played players due to meritocracy. For all of Mou'r faults he didn't do this BS.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 06, 2015 12:12 pm

jibers wrote:Perez isn't going anywhere brah. TBH, the whole Perez forcing Bale on Carlo is starting to wear thin. I understand that Bale is Perez's Galactico but he needs to get a grip. He will continue to play because Perez will never admit failure. CR is a Calderon signing. Carlo has never played players due to meritocracy. For all of Mou'r faults he didn't do this BS.

I know that, that's why I said I don't want them here.

Great point on the Mou thing. He would never allow this. Ancelotti has been playing a scrub for now 6 months straight and in doing this he has killed Isco's form, destroyed Jese's confidence and made Hernandez look like a peasant begging for scraps (playing time).

Carlo has proven to me he is a coward, a pussy and a joke.

BTW, this isn't frustration (well, a bit is), I've had this opinion since March last year.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed May 06, 2015 12:31 pm

i believes someone mentioned the scenario before:

if carlo was to sack in the end if he didn't win anything,
or get sack if he didnot play bale
why wouldn't he do the right thing and actually challenge for the title

does that meant he get some sort of reassurance that he gonna stay for another season regardlessly, if that so, expect bale situation to go on another season....

cant imagine the reason is actually, he just wanna avoid any confrontation for the last few weeks of his spell here.

terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed May 06, 2015 12:37 pm

Are you really sure uncle Flo is forcing Carlo's hands on this? I mean it's a funny meme but you REALLY think he is going to sack Ancelotti if Ancelotti played without Bale but retained the CL for example? Come on ...

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Fußball wrote:Are you really sure uncle Flo is forcing Carlo's hands on this? I mean it's a funny meme but you REALLY think he is going to sack Ancelotti if Ancelotti played without Bale but retained the CL for example? Come on ...

I'm starting to think that Carlo is doing it himself as well. He basically wants to leave status quo and not rock the boat so he plays all the big signings and just treats the cheaper and younger players like trash. Even if he has to play Ramos as dm he will start Ramos when he is fit.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Fußball wrote:Are you really sure uncle Flo is forcing Carlo's hands on this? I mean it's a funny meme but you REALLY think he is going to sack Ancelotti if Ancelotti played without Bale but retained the CL for example? Come on ...

I don't believe he is, but I'm 110% sure that if Perez didn't sign him for that stupid fee, his ass would have seen the bench months ago.

I mean, seriously. How are you gonna bench Isco to start Bale? Look at the form of the two? How they operate within the team? Our results WITH Isco as compared to that dunce Bale?

Either Carlo is a fcking clown (which he is, no doubt) or his hand is forced by basically Perez saying, "I've signed this player, make it work whatever the cost".
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed May 06, 2015 1:15 pm

ya, like my question? why wouldn't carlo actually play the right team and challenge for the title.

rotation problem was just probably his thing, but this bale thing was.. i meant he's not idiot, right?
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 06, 2015 1:25 pm

carlo is the coach of this team he obviously knows, that the team is much better without bale, almost(Laughing) anyone can see it tbh, someone is making carlo put bale into the team, he is too awful not to be dropped otherwise, 100 mil price is making flo look stupid enough as it is, a benching in any game now in the crucial part of the season makes it look worse, he plays when fit= flo words to carlo imo

basically flo's ego demands the team win or LOSE!!!, with bale present as the 100 mil superstar Laughing, gotta sell them shirts :facepalm:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next