RealGunner
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Casciavit
Valkyrja
shadexticos
32 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error

Post by sportsczy Thu May 07, 2015 12:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Carlo for all his faults is just one of many managers who have had to play Perez' favourites. He is just not outspoken like the others so people will blame him. Dont get me wrong he does get some of the blame from me but he is not the problem

Bale is so bad he has less passes than Iker in a big game. Need I say more

I wouldn't be surprised if he picked up a "knock" on Saturday aka the day we lost the league because Carlo wants to play without him

Still seems like a pass to me Hala.

Did you read that stupid quote I posted from Carlo.... :facepalm:

@bold, there is a simple solution. STOP FCKING STARTING HIM!!!!

We all know what a liar Carlo is in interviews eco smile

Remember when Benz was misfiring last season and Carlo tried to convince us he played well because he marked Pirlo Laughing
That was actually true. In that specific game, he had Benz man mark Pirlo all over the pitch. It was the game where he covered 11+k in 80 mins. Doc will back me up on this because he noticed it too as i remember.

When Pirlo was in form, that was the key to stop both Italy and Juve.... teams did it at the WC (except England of course for some reason) and that's how Juve failed in CL until this year when Juve tactics moved away from Pirlo.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancelotti's Bale obssession/error

Post by sportsczy Thu May 07, 2015 12:48 pm

James has been fantastic since November. Isco has been fantastic all the way until the past 3-4 weeks where he started getting inconsistent.... because he's gotten tired like Kroos and Benz.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Any updates on Benzema's condition ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 1:37 pm

S wrote:Any updates on Benzema's condition ?

He's in training.

He'll probably be on the bench this weekend.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu May 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Really hope he's ready for second leg. Pogba playing second leg No
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Pogba will be very rusty imo... hasn't played since mid-March. In fact, i don't think he's ready to start tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 3:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:Pogba will be very rusty imo... hasn't played since mid-March. In fact, i don't think he's ready to start tbh.

He will be fine as long as he gets a run about this weekend. I believe in Pogba (:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 07, 2015 3:57 pm

You can't do anything when you have a hamstring pull though other than sit on your arse (swimming around in a pool and getting massages don't count)... Pogba sat on his arse for over a month and has only been training for 2 weeks. It's not possible to keep fitness unless you're an alien, which he could be. We'll find out.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 3:58 pm

true. I just hope he doesn't have a Costa moment ala cl final 2014.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 08, 2015 3:30 am

Benzema being back is a relief

Probably means Isco CM and Bale RF in a 433 :facepalm: :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 08, 2015 4:11 am

Maybe Bale will get some mysterious one game injury lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 08, 2015 4:47 am

or a 3 year suspension hmm
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Fri May 08, 2015 5:07 am

he looks handsome in manutd kit,

no homo
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Something has to be done about both these clowns.....

I'm not against violence. I'll be damned if these clowns continue to drag us down.

Also, that fathead at the top called Perez needs to fck off and stay away from anything related to the team.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat May 16, 2015 4:26 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:His hands certainly aren't tied. He can bench him, just like how Enrique benched Neymar, Suarez and Messi. Nobody is telling him to play him. He simply plays Bale because he thinks he's worth screwing everything up to accommodate him, which is painfully sad.

He'd rather lose his job than bench Bale.

As a Real Madrid fan, it's very hard to watch this happen, really knowing that it won't change and could result in us having a tropy-less season. It feels like having my back scratched by Daenerys' dragons.

halamadrid2 wrote:I don't get it. Carlo has no problem benching anyone but he is treating Bale like Ronaldo which is wrong. I think it has something to do with the hate Bale is getting, Carlo has a knack for playing players who are hated or booed probably to make them feel important. Happened with DiMaria, Benz and now Bale the first two rewarded his patience while the last one still hasn't

This. The truth is Carlo really likes bale and his hands aren't tied by Perez or anyone else as people might like to believe. The more people boo bale the more he's strong headed to start him, and he'll continue to do so, even if it meant him loosing his job.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 16, 2015 11:05 pm

well if carlo is really doing this to prove a point, then he has proved everybody right that bale sucks, shouldn't be starting and that he is willing to take the fall for not even subbing the guy, when the teams in trouble, that just too much flo is making him simple as that

Last edited by chad4401 on Sat May 16, 2015 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 16, 2015 11:34 pm

The worrying thing for Carlo is that Flo hasn't come out and said "Carlo is our coach next season." He's left the door open. If i'm Carlo, i wouldn't my rent for next year until Flo says something Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 17, 2015 4:06 am

I never thought that Bale being selfish was one of his main issues, but I still think it's interresting that someone would make a compilation of his most selfish moments at this club. The video dates back to january of this year.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 17, 2015 11:57 am

the only fans think bale is being held back, are casuals or trolls
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun May 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Like his agent, "They are not passing the ball enough to Bale"

Laughing
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 19, 2015 9:35 pm

Honestly, the scenes in that video show more of his inability to make the correct decision than him being selfish. Some really God awful choices, mostly with Benzema being the one with his hands in the air, saying "Why?".
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next