Bellabong
LeVersacci
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
35 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 31 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:42 pm

rofl

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 31 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by Cruijf Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:09 am

Just watched it for the third time Laughing

Tbh Rey's origin is beginning to bug me. There were a few hints I didn't catch before that seem to contradict the popular she was Luke's daughter/student theory. Kylo Ren for example when talking to Snoke says she's "untrained but stronger than she knows". But from his reaction to the officer telling him a girl saved the droid I had thought he had known/trained with Rey. Why does he say she's untrained then?

And her visions also don't seem to make much sense. At first I thought it was places the lightsaber has been, which was why it showed cloud city and Luke at the temple, but there's also the shot of her being dropped off at Jakku. Where was the lightsaber then? With the shot of her as a kid and the vision of the future of her fight with Kylo Ren in the forest, you would think they were just critical parts of her life, but then why cloud city? I just don't understand the common theme in all of the shots.

It's a very intriguing mystery tbh. She could still be Luke's daughter and/or student but there's something missing no one's figured out yet. Just hope they resolve it well.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:31 pm

Jabba the Hut's daughter tbh, who in turn is the secret uncle of Jar Jar Binks who in turn was Darth Plagueis master tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:47 am

I dunno, seems a little too obvious.

There must be more to it than that hmm
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Episode 8 has started filming.

Laura Dern is going to be starring in it ffs. What a great addition, love her so much. Hopefully she's Rey's mother Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:05 pm

Can she be anything else? I mean realistically.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:07 pm

Chewie's love interest
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Chewie is loved by everyone and thus doesn't need interest.

Chewie is love, Chewie is life.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Can she be anything else?  I mean realistically.

The story doesn't really lend it self to much else at the moment. She's the perfect age for it. She fits Mark Hamill in age. I can't see her as a villain either, she has a way to gentle face and demeanor. She has acting ability to a lot of different things though.

Mon Mothma would be like 90 if she's still alive, so doubt it's her. Some kind of politician. Rey's mom is my best guess though.

Also should spoilers be open talk in this thread now?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Freeza wrote:Episode 8 has started filming.

Laura Dern is going to be starring in it ffs. What a great addition, love her so much. Hopefully she's Rey's mother Proud

So you're telling me she's gonna be Shmi Skywalker?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:45 pm

M99 wrote:

No where did I state Rey's mother died 40 years before she was born hmm

Mara Jade hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:57 pm

Freeza wrote:
M99 wrote:

Mara Jade hmm

Was a reference to the Rey=Anakin theory.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:59 pm

M99 wrote:
Freeza wrote:
M99 wrote:

Mara Jade hmm

Was a reference to the Rey=Anakin theory.

And that theory makes no sense whatsoever. Has there even been a reinkarnation in Star Wars? Doubt it works like that at all. The Obi-Wan thing is also weird. Laura Dern could be Obi-Wan's daughter who got a daughter with Luke.

I just think Luke is the only real person that could be her father, because it's the only thing that wouldn't confuse the audience.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Calma
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:09 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:03 pm

What theory/speculation do you personally wish to b turn out to be true?

I would love if Benicio Del Toro is Ezra Bridger (dark side).
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:05 pm

M99 wrote:What theory/speculation do you personally wish to b turn out to be true?

I would love if Benicio Del Toro is Ezra Bridger (dark side).

Wouldn't want any cartoon characters in the films. Hope he's a general, possibly Thrawn.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:12 pm

Let's leave the animated characters in the animated media. No Ahsoka, no Ezra, no Inquisitors, etc for the movies. Think it would be a lose-lose otherwise.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:00 am

M99 fighting the good fight Molenation

I agree on cartoon characters, for the majority of movie viewers who couldn't care less about Rebels its confusing. And both Rebels and Clone Wars are so exagerrated the best way for me to deal with them and maintain belief is to treat them as two separate worlds. Don't want one crossing into the other.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Yeah for me TFA had a really good balance between dat star wars feel, comedy and also the darker side with Kylo's background and actions etc.

Even if they make a SW cartoon I end up loving, i'd still separate that from the numbered movies.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:05 am

i want heel Kylo to take the saber from super rey.

seriously though, i want to see a darker more serious movie with a legit twist that doesnt involve Kylo turning to the light since we know he's already conflicted. Plagueis as Snoke makes sense, and no death stars for the love of the force
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:47 pm

Yes, like I said the only time I want to see another planet destroying super-weapon is if it's force related and not some base that can be K.O'd by GOAT Pilot & the boys.

I'd imagine it will be darker considering Kylo just Batista Bombed his daddy and got taken away after nearly dying to complete his training.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:51 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:

I'd imagine it will be darker considering Kylo just Batista Bombed his daddy and got taken away after nearly dying to complete his training.

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 31 28178bb3a1d219d6ed8dcdf24196422fdd99ef88_hq
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:53 pm

Lmao that's how i'd imagine big cheese getting spine bustered
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Bought Star Wars Celebration tickets last month for London. Sadly they moved episode 8. Won't be any footage there then. Gonna try to sneak a pic with Mads Mikkelsen though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:09 pm

About it being more dark, i'm pretty damn sure John Boyega said as much that it would be before production began.

Yeah he did....

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/jan/13/john-boyega-star-wars-news-episode-viii-8-will-be-much-darker-british-vogue
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next