TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Pedram
MaraVilla
Mamad
halamadrid2
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by billy_gr Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:21 pm

does Atleti have any noticeable absences?

billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Coentrao isnt a bad player so the drop down in quality isn't that much I believe. And as I've already mentioned, during our first half blitz last week Marcelo was a pretty non factor, all our attacks went through the right wing. Both James and Marcelo were quiet. Marcelo woke up in the second half but by that time we'd already cooled down and were playing for a draw. I am just glad most of our defenders are available because if we can't score then at least we can hold out for a goalless draw

If we score early then its bye bye to Atleti but if the score early I can see them scoring again when we try to push for goals see Copa second leg. The key is to score when we have our best spell in the first 45 minutes. We miss chances and we will go out. Yesterday Bayern had 11 shots and scored 6, last week we had the same number but came out with a draw, that's the difference between us and Barca/Bayern. If we scored on the chances we create we probably would finish the game/tie off in the first half. That has been a recurrent problem for us over the years and needs to change starting today

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:26 pm

billy_gr wrote:does Atleti have any noticeable absences?

Mario Suarez that's about it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:48 pm

if that's the case I'm expecting a very tough game for both teams
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:25 pm

His replacement is Tiago who although experienced has a knack of making costly mistakes in his own half but that would mean one more thug hacking at our players. We can't afford anymore injuries
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:42 pm

Saul could also play, who's very good. We had him at Castilla Mad
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Yeah he is a very good player. I still remember him in that demolition at the Calderón No

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheader=image%2Fjpeg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1203357763707&ssbinary=true
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Ramos is in DM hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Yeah he is a very good player. I still remember him in that demolition at the Calderón No

Why do you remember him?

Did he do something memorable? hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:07 pm

He is a little kid that just toyed with our midfield. He even scored iirc. Anyways Carlo doesn't trust Illarra. Ramos in midfield it is :facepalm: cant wait for him to pretend he is Xabi with his poverty long balls

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 CDNneVMW8AE56XJ
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:08 pm

StrugaRock wrote:

Anyhows what about an untested 352

Iker
Pepe   Varane   Ramos
Carvajal  James Kroos Isco Coentrao
Chichadoritos Ronaldo

At least I got the players correct smoking
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:13 pm

Last time we tried Ramos in midfield we were horrid but we played the wrong front three then too. I wouldn't mind Varane in midfield, he is good in the air, is strong, fast and has got a good passing range on him. We are in real trouble if Ramos or Pepe play there because they dont have the traits to work there in the system that we use. Doubt Carlo will try something completely new without practicing it first especially a formation. Its going to be Pepe or Ramos in midfield definitely in a 442
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Pepe might be good since we have another good header. He also could break many counters
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:34 pm

Ronaldo :facepalm: just square that to Chica
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:09 pm

this is ridiculous....very ridiculous
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:31 pm

discipline at the back guys, discipline.....goal's good, but we are still in a precarious position
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:38 pm

FCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:43 pm

Javier Chicharito Hernandez Molenation

That man put in a shift and a half. Everyone did, but he knew his career was on the line & he rose to the occasion.
Seriously what a performance. Everyone must be absolutely shattered. Proud

Also our pass accuracy was like 92%, I wonder why... Rolling Eyes

Bring on Juve!
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:46 pm

He squares it and we score. Hope he learnt his lesson. Not the best game offensively but solid defensively. All of Varane, Ramos and Pepe neutralising their aerial threat rofl

Chica injured thats how many now......... soon we wont even have a bench because Castilla's injury list is pretty long too

Coentrao can go back into oblivion, he truly is the left sided Arbeloa :facepalm: is he allergic to crossing???

Better second half from Isco after being anonymous in the first half. James was anonymous in the second half though but gives a fck we are throooooo

Motm definitely our defenders. We never let Atleti through once. Well maybe once or twice but you get the gist.

Happless must've been proud of himself this game, Kroos only made sideway passes Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:51 pm

we got 92% complete passes by whole team Proud

or did i saw the wrong thing.

terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:56 pm

yeah our defense stepped it up today. on another night, they would have found a way to let atleti score, and it would have been someone like godin. I too would pick the whole defense as motm. up front, we were garbage, lacked ideas. i don't know if we were trying to play it careful, if atleti defended well, if we were not imaginative enough or the combination of all three. that said, once again, we've dealt atleti a blow when it mattered most
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:00 pm

Yep you saw right. Think the absence of a certain Welshman had a significant impact.

Draw on Friday. Hope for Juve. I want a classico final. Please God make it happen.

This was the biggest hurdle, no excuses now.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Definitely. I think our flexibity in playing style matches well with Bayern but its never good to play bloodthirsty teams so avoid please

Barca would be good but we are lacking Modric now and Carlo will definitely play this midfield again in the CL which failed against Barca but it'd be good to have Ramos up the field were he would get into the box when we cross

Oh and I like how everyone helped out to defend and win the ball back as soon as we lost it...wasn't surprised with the pass accuracy stats, Ronaldo and Chica barely saw the ball it was circulating between our defenders and midfielders lol

No offense to Bale but we are so much better without him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Bale is a good footballer, maybe a very good footballer but we really do play better without him or at least the midfield links up way better without him mistrapping or doing his usual poop.

Carlo got his players really prepped for this match and the players clearly followed his instructions to the tee. Our final third action was awful though but as Hala mentioned, who cares?!

We won and finally got one over Atletico. As weird as that reads...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:22 pm

James was by far our best player imo, along with Varane, Pepe and Ramos. Genius pass from him.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:23 pm

i hope for juve too...i hate barcelona too much to want them to be in any final, hell i hate em too much to post on their forum (i think i've only done so once, and it might have been out of spite). i liked how we kept our temperament, in this kind of game ramos would have found a way to get himself red carded. i can't praise our offense based on today, bale or no bale, the offense didn't impress me. but then again, someone on this forum said atleti have the ability to make even brazil of 82 become boring.....true words indeed
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next