The Madrid One
Jay29
DagenhamDave
Sushi Master
Albiceleste
79 posters

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by StrugaRock Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
StrugaRock wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Official Football Manager Thread - Page 5 70856910

Not as shocking as this
Official Football Manager Thread - Page 5 Fmmm
Shocked Shocked Shocked

The interesting part is that I didn't play with real Madrid that season, he went there by himself, I was shocked too

StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:28 am

Crimson wrote:Ronaldo---Higuain
--------------Ozil-------Sarabia
-------------------Alex
------------Xabi
Marcelo
---------Pepe---Ramos--Nacho
-------------Casillas

Is my lineup.

Bench:
Adan, Carvalho, Arbeloa, Khedira, Di Maria, Jese, Morata

Squad: Granero, Albiol, Meijas, Sandro

Unbeaten atm (not much of an accomplishment considering I am playing Madrid)

Will try and beat my record that I believe i still hold on the FM11 forums from most minutes without conceding a goal

Nice team Crim, which season? And who is Alex?

What tactics do you use?

-------------

Prob have the most attacking tactics on this forum Very Happy

------------------------------------Valdes
--------------Pique (Ball Playing CB) ----------------- Puyol (CB)
Alves (WB) --------------------- Busquets (Anchor) -------------------- Abidal (WB)
------------------------Xavi (CM)-------------
-----------------------------------------------Iniesta (ACM)
-----------------Hulk (ST)--------- Messi (Trequartista) --------- Bojan (ST)
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:59 am

StrugaRock wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
StrugaRock wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Official Football Manager Thread - Page 5 70856910

Not as shocking as this
Official Football Manager Thread - Page 5 Fmmm
Shocked Shocked Shocked

The interesting part is that I didn't play with real Madrid that season, he went there by himself, I was shocked too
In one of my other saves he became the manager of manchester city and then talked sh*t about me in press conferences after I managed him for like 2 years lol

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 am

Even the game gets the huge mouth right Laughing

I lost pretty much my only good CB to the flu... for the frakking CL final. I found it great his morale hit "very poor" just about instantly.

Does anyone find that lesser teams like Lille, Sporting, PSG and Shaktar consistently get to quarter and even semi finals of the CL? They can rape you if you aren't careful, but when out of the blue comes out ManU or Barca, damn.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Even the game gets the huge mouth right Laughing

I lost pretty much my only good CB to the flu... for the frakking CL final. I found it great his morale hit "very poor" just about instantly.

Does anyone find that lesser teams like Lille, Sporting, PSG and Shaktar consistently get to quarter and even semi finals of the CL? They can rape you if you aren't careful, but when out of the blue comes out ManU or Barca, damn.

I find that it happens in domestic competitions as well. Managing Arsenal I played against a Championship team in the F.A. Cup final for two consecutive seasons.

Unlike in real life, my team didn't frak up. Wink

Currently, I'm managing Granada CF. They start off in Liga Adelante and are in the play-off final in real life. I won the league with 100 points and I'm now going through pre-season in preperation of our La Liga debut against Sporting Gijon.

The biggest challenge with this team is rebuilding the side after the first season. They have an affiliation with Udinese and have loaned about six or seven real quality players, which is why they've done so well in real despite only just coming up from the third teir. All these loanees leave, of course, at the end of the season and it's hard to get them back since Udinense demmand you pay their wages in full (which shouldn't actually be the case; slight error with the game).

As a result, I've signed fourteen players in total including the likes of Angel (Villareal full back), Yuto Nagatomo, David Albelda (free), Fernando Belluschi and Fernando Cavenaghi, and loaness like Suso (Liverpool kid), Xherdan Shaqiri and Mattia Destro.

It's going to be a long and tough season, I think.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Just bought this game and I'm pretty much lost with all these features it has Shocked I've been playing PES for some years now and like to mod them as much as possible, so if anyone cares to tell how and where can I get all these missing player pics, updated squads, and other cool things for this game, I would be glad? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 pm

RoutaSielu wrote:Just bought this game and I'm pretty much lost with all these features it has Shocked I've been playing PES for some years now and like to mod them as much as possible, so if anyone cares to tell how and where can I get all these missing player pics, updated squads, and other cool things for this game, I would be glad? Very Happy
Here. It's a huge file, but that's the one I use. Incorporates some sweet skins, all the faces you can imagine, team logos, competition logos and all the graphics you could imagine. I don't use updated squads, since version 1.3 pretty much as all you have... but I know some other guys here do.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:23 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Even the game gets the huge mouth right Laughing

I find that it happens in domestic competitions as well. Managing Arsenal I played against a Championship team in the F.A. Cup final for two consecutive seasons.

Unlike in real life, my team didn't frak up. Wink

Currently, I'm managing Granada CF. They start off in Liga Adelante and are in the play-off final in real life. I won the league with 100 points and I'm now going through pre-season in preperation of our La Liga debut against Sporting Gijon.

The biggest challenge with this team is rebuilding the side after the first season. They have an affiliation with Udinese and have loaned about six or seven real quality players, which is why they've done so well in real despite only just coming up from the third teir. All these loanees leave, of course, at the end of the season and it's hard to get them back since Udinense demmand you pay their wages in full (which shouldn't actually be the case; slight error with the game).

As a result, I've signed fourteen players in total including the likes of Angel (Villareal full back), Yuto Nagatomo, David Albelda (free), Fernando Belluschi and Fernando Cavenaghi, and loaness like Suso (Liverpool kid), Xherdan Shaqiri and Mattia Destro.

It's going to be a long and tough season, I think.
Arsenal is a total beast in FM! Massive transfer money which gets bumped up all the time due to "great economic situation". The worse thing is that you don't need it, because you have such great, awesome players that you barely need to buy anyone. If you get VP fit, that's a PL win right there. I found it far too easy.

It must be tough playing for such a small side, but from what I see you got all the young, great talents on early. Weakest team I've played with was Napoli, but it was way too much fun. I seem to enjoy playing with smaller sides, because it's hard as shit and you have to be very careful with everything.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Here. It's a huge file, but that's the one I use. Incorporates some sweet skins, all the faces you can imagine, team logos, competition logos and all the graphics you could imagine. I don't use updated squads, since version 1.3 pretty much as all you have... but I know some other guys here do.
Ok, thanks mate! Seems to take only 2 hours to download, so no biggie. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Arsenal is a total beast in FM! Massive transfer money which gets bumped up all the time due to "great economic situation". The worse thing is that you don't need it, because you have such great, awesome players that you barely need to buy anyone. If you get VP fit, that's a PL win right there. I found it far too easy.

Don't forget all the youngsters Arsenal have. Wilshere turns into an excellent player, especially if you get Fabregas to tutor him. Wilshere with 20 determination? Yes please!

It must be tough playing for such a small side, but from what I see you got all the young, great talents on early. Weakest team I've played with was Napoli, but it was way too much fun. I seem to enjoy playing with smaller sides, because it's hard as shit and you have to be very careful with everything.

The toughest thing about managing a smaller club, for me, is the inconsistency. Some weeks you play brilliant, others absolutely crap. One week you beat your promotion rival, the next you lose to the team who's bottom at the table at home.

Ultimately it's rewarding though, since not only are you building a squad but also the club itself; training and youth facilities, scouting networks, youth recruitment, slowly improving the backroom staff, setting up affiliations with parent and feeder clubs, expanding and building a new stadium, etc. The club truly feels like "yours" after a while.

Hopefully after a few seasons, I can get a new stadium named after me. Haven't had that happen yet.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 5 Nigeri11
3$ per week, club name My People, LOL

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:39 am

Hahahah
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:28 pm

So I just started a new save with Bertha BSC a Bundesliga 2 side and my aim is to try to get into the champion's league and do some damage in there Twisted Evil

Anyway my first half of the season is going pretty well and I'm at the top of the table, this is what the league is looking like so far:
Official Football Manager Thread - Page 5 Hertha10
Official Football Manager Thread - Page 5 H3rtha10

This is what my team looks like so far, I got lucky and got Enyeama Araujo and Masoud and theyre all quality
Official Football Manager Thread - Page 5 Hertha11
Official Football Manager Thread - Page 5 Hertha12

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:05 pm

What a strange formation...
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Sushi Master wrote:What a strange formation...
yep oddly enough though, it works haha

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Oh man, I have to face Bayern Munich in the german cup semi final D:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Play on the counter. Van Gaal hates counters, and they most likely have shit defense.

Bayern is the team with the weirdest transfers in FM. They regularly sell their best players and buy shit ones.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Play on the counter. Van Gaal hates counters, and they most likely have shit defense.

Bayern is the team with the weirdest transfers in FM. They regularly sell their best players and buy shit ones.
Alright well I don't play them for a month or so, hopefully I don't get massacred too badly Sad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Just started a new game with Amiens SC Football. Lowest playable division in France Very Happy

Kicking ass and taking names Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 pm

OMFG I beat bayern! They lined up with a half ass squad but still! Lol, Enyeama missed a penalty though Sad, for some reason he has 19 penalty taking? LOL

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:54 pm

I faced wolfsburg in the german cup final and beat them 1-0 Very Happy and I also won the league and got promoted, hopefully I'll get some money to use in the market

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:01 pm

i suck at FM 11,i can only win with big teams lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:45 am

Wow I got lucky and signed Thiago! Barca was dumb enough to let him go on a free, lol. sweet, lets see how I do next season in the first division Razz

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 am

That's some real luck, I've tried signing him a few times and he always extends with Barca. But oh well, the wacky world of FM.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:48 am

Babacar is certainly the best young player in the game, he is a beast at Fiorentina and they ask 250M euros for him bounce
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 am

Just smashed my first opponent (HSV) in the first division 4 - nil :shocked:

That feel when man city is unsettling your star players Sad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next