The Madrid One
Jay29
DagenhamDave
Sushi Master
Albiceleste
79 posters

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 am

Just smashed my first opponent (HSV) in the first division 4 - nil :shocked:

That feel when man city is unsettling your star players Sad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by Jay29 Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:07 am

Who needs Thiago when you've got Suso? tongue

Fernando Belluschi has been such a beast for my Granada side. Currently 7th having only lost once in 10 games, which was to Real Madrid. It was expected, but at the same time I'd just lost a 46 game unbeaten streak (carried over from the season in Liga Adelante).

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:14 am

I played Arsenal in my 4th game of the season @ Emarites...went for 4-6-0, parking the bus, playing all Spearing-Lucas-and Meireles as DMs, benching Carroll and Suarez, playing Hazard and Kuyt as CMs.

Wenger raped me after the game with his comments, but I got my 0-0 Very Happy

tactical genius eh Razz

top of the league after 7 games with 5 wins and 2 draws. Only 1 goal conceded

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Stealing all Milan youth for Torino. So far I have signed Fossati, Verdi and Berreta Smile.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm doing so good in the first division its february and I'm at the top of the table some how! lol, great season, I signed Aurier and Areola using monthly installments as well as Dodo

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:14 am

This is probably hard to read because if I put it any bigger it will get cut off but I just routed Bayern 7-1 Shocked

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 6 Captur13

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:51 am

Im playing with KOLN.I've managed to team up a decent squad.I bought Mino and Bartra from Barcelona, Contento from Bayern, Nuri Sahin from Dortmund, Lukaku from Anderlecht, Shaqiri from Basel and Balloteli from Man.C. (apparently he was unhappy there).For the championship Very Happy
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:57 am

metinsk wrote:Im playing with KOLN.I've managed to team up a decent squad.I bought Mino and Bartra from Barcelona, Contento from Bayern, Nuri Sahin from Dortmund, Lukaku from Anderlecht, Shaqiri from Basel and Balloteli from Man.C. (apparently he was unhappy there).For the championship Very Happy
Wow nice, definetely look out for those contracts that expire, I got Granero and Nacho from Madrid and Kaka and Alonso expire as well

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:37 am

I'm the special one. Razz

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 6 Specia10

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:49 am

I'm managing Real Madrid and I'm wondering why no one bids on my bench players that I've transfer listed like Lass, Granero, Diarra, Kaka etc.

Also I spent 81m on Fabregas and wondering why that's all I get for transfer funds. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:51 am

mtfootball wrote:I'm managing Real Madrid and I'm wondering why no one bids on my bench players that I've transfer listed like Lass, Granero, Diarra, Kaka etc.

Also I spent 81m on Fabregas and wondering why that's all I get for transfer funds. :coffee:
I picked up Granero in my Hertha BSC save on a free, he's class

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:16 am

i played for leyton orient, but couldn't manage to win any meaningful game got tiered and started a season with arsenal....

4-5-1 formation beats everybody...

im in year 2016
and building an all english squad, had to buy phil jones, hart and roddwell, the rest are youth products.

My squad is
Hart
Ramos -Vermi - Jenkins (some wonderkid from l'pool) - Clichy
Fabregas-Hamsik(33 millions)-Wilshere
Sanchez(15 mill) -C. Ronaldo (1.5 million.. loool)
Vela/Hulk

got a winning streak of 100 games... too borring

KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:22 am

Very Happy

They don't bid for your players because most of them have very inflated wages. You know how Madrid pays everyone, well, most clubs can't afford them. Try offering them instead of just transfer listing them. They'll go at cut prices but at least you can sell them.

Messi: How the hell did you sign Neymar and all those stars in Berlin? Do they have a huge transfer budget or what?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:09 am

Sushi Master wrote:Very Happy

They don't bid for your players because most of them have very inflated wages. You know how Madrid pays everyone, well, most clubs can't afford them. Try offering them instead of just transfer listing them. They'll go at cut prices but at least you can sell them.

Messi: How the hell did you sign Neymar and all those stars in Berlin? Do they have a huge transfer budget or what?
Monthly installments, lol, I got alot of players on free transfers and Neymar was my real only big signing, I got Pjanic on a free too. C. Ronaldo is unhappy at Madrid I'm gonna try and trade Pjanic and buy him, lol.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:58 pm

C Ronaldo wages for me is like 170,000 pounds plus all the bonuses... he is a great player, but not worth that money, i get no profit at all
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Unhappy at Madrid?! That must be a first.

How are you going to afford his wages, though? You'd have to sell half the team or put all transfer money into them.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Yeah its gonna be ridiculous, I'm going to try and get him but probably fail.

He's unhappy at being fined for getting sent off, lol.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:29 am

Ronaldo managed to get sent off in my first league game. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 am

I had to offer Neymar, 24 million $ and 30 million in installments to get to offer a contract and he didn't want to enter talks Sad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:56 am

Barcelona just offered 90 million for Neymar, what do?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:58 am

I am in mid December now.

only 1 defeat in 16 league games, still I am 4th. Suarez misses so many chances, Kuyt is my top scorer. Knocked out of EL in hands of Dortmund..but I've conceded 4 league goals in 16 games.

solid defense FTW :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:46 am

Am currently growing a 4 and a half star youngster. He's gonna be a beast! 17 years old, 18 finishing, 16 in composure, acceleration, fitness and dribbling. I've got a few more 3 - 4 star guys. The problem is I can't tutor them all at once!

Anyone have good growth from loaning players?

Bayern sure gets shit transfer money and I might as well concentrate on the kids.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:02 am

AHAHAHAH

Just beat Chelsea away @ the Bridge on boxing day. It's CFC's first defeat of the season in HANDS OF ME !!

Played 5-4-1. Won 2-0. Goals scored by Skrtel and Suarez !! Spearing won MOTM. Take a bow son...TORRES scored 3 offside goals Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

TOP OF THE LEAGUE HEADING INTO NEW YEAR EVE CLASH.

Jay <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:03 am

Sushi Master wrote:Am currently growing a 4 and a half star youngster. He's gonna be a beast! 17 years old, 18 finishing, 16 in composure, acceleration, fitness and dribbling. I've got a few more 3 - 4 star guys. The problem is I can't tutor them all at once!

Anyone have good growth from loaning players?

Bayern sure gets shit transfer money and I might as well concentrate on the kids.
Yeah, you should loan them out at 18-20ish so they can get playing time and develop more, make sure that when they want to get him for loan it says 'valuable first team' and not cover for the first team

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Modric definitely is a cheaper alternative to Fabregas. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:43 pm

mtfootball wrote:Modric definitely is a cheaper alternative to Fabregas. :coffee:
Hamsik is pretty neat, too. Pastore if you get him early. Kroos if you don't mind waiting a few years.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next