izzy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Tomwin Lannister
S
92 posters

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 5 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by Arquitecto Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:56 am

Rather disappointing to see Fawnz resorting to petty ad hominem in criticizing a person whom he does not personally know. Obviously you don't get that even 30,000 posts in the space of 4 years does not have one compromise their time to such a hyperbolic extent given GL is also on mobile along with half of his responses being more akin to texts than posts, similar to Mole's clever time allocation. Even then the ignorance on display is rather weak, unwarranted and classless and quite frankly I won't tolerate any bullshit directed towards Tom.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 5 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by Dante Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:03 am

u forgot to say that's enough Arq.

that's enough guys

guys stahp it
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:04 am

rofl

Ma boy ffffs

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:23 am

7 page thread.... 4 of which is about real/bayern/barca rofl
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:28 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'd play Chiellini at home, but I don't want the man who can't understand when to back off away in Spain. Another Red + Penalty/penalties situation waiting to happen.

Yes yes yes yes... That will happen with Chiello. When they are on the counter, he will do something stupid for sure. He deserved a red for that joke he did last game.... He is one of the dirtiest players in football.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:44 am

Arquitescu wrote:Rather disappointing to see Fawnz resorting to petty ad hominem in criticizing a person whom he does not personally know. Obviously you don't get that even 30,000 posts in the space of 4 years does not have one compromise their time to such a hyperbolic extent given GL is also on mobile along with half of his responses being more akin to texts than posts, similar to Mole's clever time allocation. Even then the ignorance on display is rather weak, unwarranted and classless and quite frankly I won't tolerate any bullshit directed towards Tom.

We watch out for our own.

Don't worry Tom. Me, Arq, Dante, MT and the rest of G&L security have your back on your match with djfawnz on Extreme Rules Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:54 am

Is the dj related to juve101? hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:54 am

djfawnz wrote:What's more frightening is how can a person have time to do productive in life when has over 20,000 post on a site with about 200 active users. I don't  know the meaning of your fancy words, guess my First-Class Honours from a top UK Business School was a waste.

business degrees are worthless
have fun with DAT 70 an hour week job wasting your life away with a ceo on yo ass

ok back on topic Smile
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 am

yikes Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:28 am

Enough.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:35 am

Fußball wrote:Is the dj related to juve101? hmm

Juve101 is German, there's more chance of him being related to you than DJ hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:59 am

El Shaarawy wrote:

Dat plot twist.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:39 pm

Im going to say this and we will all move on. I have to attack a person when i cant even express my opinion based on good enough facts that my team could beat RM. Tom was negating everything i said as utter BS and feeding to all of you to not take my post seriously, which ticked me off, considering i was giving (imo) good valid points. If you all want to be biased towards tom then so be it. No, im not german, i come from a caribbean nation. Came to UK to study mba, find a good job and make my life in Europe. and no.....im not staying illegaly nor i came from a banana boat from the Caribbean. Yes, im a dj and I actually met Patrick Vieira last night as he (and some ManC employees) were at the bar i was playing, took a pic with him. Real down to earth guy. And i would LOVE yo have a CEO as my direct boss. Again lets just move on and focus about whats at stake, Juve - Real, which i still think we have a good chance of beating them, even though RM has a far better team.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:53 pm

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 5 TqHARym
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Whether we're the underdogs or not, it doesn't matter. Because, ultimately, everything goes out of the window when the game kicks off.

Only the likes of Guardiola and Mourinho keep on passing themselves as 'underdogs' in big games to lift pressure off of their players and pass it on to the opposing team. A cowardly approach if you ask me.

Juventus is the Dortmund of 2013, the Chelsea of 2012 and the Inter of 2010. Not in terms of strength, but in terms of status. They are just happy to have gotten this far and they have nothing to lose.

Here's why I believe Juventus is more dangerous than Bayern and Barça:

Real Madrid:

• We're the reigning European Champion. No team has ever won the CL two years back-to-back. We're missing the best CM in the world AND Bale will play against Juve.

Juventus:

1. The last time Juventus reached a CL semi-final was 12 years ago. Here, let me say it again. 12.Years.Ago. Do you have any idea how fired up teams like that are?

2. They're also aware of something extremely important: The facts that you don't get a Monaco and the worst Dortmund side since 2008 every so often and the possibility of losing key players to bigger clubs. So right now, they're thinking "It's now or never". Teams thinking like that with nothing to lose are the most dangerous of all.

We're playing a Juventus side that couldn't be more fired up with a kamikaze tendencies. Our players are way superior to theirs. But that doesn't mean they can't pose a threat.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:08 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 5 Le10 CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 5 Le10 CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 5 Le10

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:19 pm

djfawnz wrote:How can people say Juventus is the weakest team? And Casciavit, Juve losing at home 0-1? Do you even watch Juventus? They NEVER lose at home.....

Yeah comparing Serie A fodder to the current UCL champions.

pls go.

The question shouldn't be whether Madrid will score or not, the question should be what minute will Chiellini's inevitable brainfart occur.

Prediction: It'll happen in the first 35 minutes.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:23 pm

No offence tom, but the time you put dj down and consider his opinion as BS, you really did fall from my eye and it was totally wrong bro. Be humble here man, just a man to man advice.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Casciavit wrote:
djfawnz wrote:How can people say Juventus is the weakest team? And Casciavit, Juve losing at home 0-1? Do you even watch Juventus? They NEVER lose at home.....

Yeah comparing Serie A fodder to the current UCL champions.

pls go.

The question shouldn't be whether Madrid will score or not, the question should be what minute will Chiellini's inevitable brainfart occur.

Prediction: It'll happen in the first 35 minutes.

LOOL
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:20 pm

M99 wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Rather disappointing to see Fawnz resorting to petty ad hominem in criticizing a person whom he does not personally know. Obviously you don't get that even 30,000 posts in the space of 4 years does not have one compromise their time to such a hyperbolic extent given GL is also on mobile along with half of his responses being more akin to texts than posts, similar to Mole's clever time allocation. Even then the ignorance on display is rather weak, unwarranted and classless and quite frankly I won't tolerate any bullshit directed towards Tom.

We watch out for our own.

Don't worry Tom. Me, Arq, Dante, MT and the rest of G&L security have your back on your match with djfawnz on Extreme Rules Molenation

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:24 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
2. They're also aware of something extremely important: The facts that you don't get a Monaco and the worst Dortmund side since 2008 every so often and the possibility of losing key players to bigger clubs. So right now, they're thinking "It's now or never". Teams thinking like that with nothing to lose are the most dangerous of all.

Losing what players to 'bigger clubs'? Only Pogba might leave no one else and Llorente. We are setill left with Vidal, Tevez, Morata, Bonuci, Barzagli,Pirlo + Caceres,Licht,Asamoah, Pereyra ( not world class yet but more than solid players). We are not a small club a, two years in a row we are top earners in European competitions, this one will be the same. We deserved to be here, I don't care who we faced. RM has more quality and are favorites thou
Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Doesn't Tevez want to leave for Boca or something?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Doesn't Tevez want to leave for Boca or something?

Next summer
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:47 am

Seeing all the "dissing" of this Juventus club, I did some research. Only Madrid, AC Milan and Bayern have been to more CL finals than Juventus. And they were in the finals as recently as 2003. Until last year, when Madrid won, Madrid hadn't been in the finals since 2002. Not a supporter, but Juventus isn't a "small team". Should be two cracking games.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:36 am

Juve is by no means a small club, but they are indeed a small team.

The difference is their culture and history is not in question, but the level of their current team in relation to Europe's best is.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:00 am

Cruijf wrote:Juve is by no means a small club, but they are indeed a small team.

The difference is their culture and history is not in question, but the level of their current team in relation to Europe's best is.

OK, you won on paper, but not on the field.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next