windkick
BarrileteCosmico
Myesyats
neuro11
Beautiful Football
25 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich Empty UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich

Post by Beautiful Football Mon May 04, 2015 4:30 pm

UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich JFKsAeuvsUCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich IwfxFh3
FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich
Camp Nou (Barcelona) | Wed, May 6 | 20:45 CET
UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich Asi-luce-el-estadio-Camp-Nou

After recording one of the biggest away league wins in Spanish league history at the weekend, Barca will now turn its attentions fully onto the highly anticipated semifinal clash in the Champions League with reigning German champions Bayern Munich with the biggest headline of the meeting being Pep Guardiola's return to Camp Nou for the first time as a manager since departing from the Catalan club in 2012.

It will also serve as an opportunity for Barca to avenge the painful 7-0 aggregate defeat in 2013 to the same side who went on to win the treble that season and boost their own hopes of a treble this year in Luis Enrique's first season at the helm of the team. Still a long way to go before such ambitions could actually be realized, but all well within reach as we go into the final month of the campaign.

Whilst Barcelona can enjoy a clean bill of health and be able to call upon all 23 first team members for this game, Bayern on the other hand are facing many problems in the lead up to this meeting. Robben, Badstuber, and Alaba are out for the entire tie whilst there are still concerns over the availability of Ribery and Lewandowski. It's almost an opposite situation for the two teams in comparison to the way both were going into the semifinal games two years ago, form and squad selection wise.

Many were doubtful as to whether or not this Barca could tackle the best in Europe and challenge for the cup with the big ears earlier this year, but things have changed since and many will actually be viewing Barca as the favorites to reach the final in Berlin considering Bayern's current situation. However, there is no doubting that there is still a tough task at hand against a team possessing multiple World Cup winners in their ranks and that it will take a big effort to topple them and make it to the showpiece final in a month's time.

It's the biggest challenge yet of Lucho's reign as Barca manager and one where he will do well to succeed and earn his money in the managing business by defeating the man he's constantly compared to on a daily basis since he took the job of coaching the Blaugrana. It promises to be a great footballing match with plenty of storylines set to unfold as the road to Berlin heats up for both of these two great sides.

My predicted lineup:

ter Stegen
Alves --- Pique --- Mascherano --- Alba
Rakitic --- Busquets --- Iniesta
Messi --- Suarez --- Neymar

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich Empty Re: UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich

Post by neuro11 Mon May 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Homework (throughout the season )are over...time for the real test bounce
would be interesting to see pep's strategy for Messi. first time he would be doing something to stop him rather than taking advantage of him. luckily Messi's game has changed since pep left. also our playing style is quite different from what he used to do. Otherwise i would be sure of Pep coming up with a solution.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich Empty Re: UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich

Post by Myesyats Mon May 04, 2015 5:08 pm

Huge game. I'm not worried about Pep closing down Messi because there's also Suarez and Neymar and they can't contain them all at once. I think we will do just fine and be motivated more than ever. One is certain - we'll witness a brilliant game of football.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 05, 2015 1:06 am

Thinking about going to work 1.5 hours early so I can get out and watch this Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 05, 2015 1:12 am

I never pass up a chance to play football to watch it instead, even Barcelona...but this is an exception for sure.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 05, 2015 5:23 am

So many juicy individual battles going on.

My body is ready.

UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich Soc_e_busquets_alcantara_b1_1296x729
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue May 05, 2015 8:31 am

cant believe FCB is trolling in twitter from official account Evil or Very Mad
seems like they are not as humble as minority hans Laughing

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 05, 2015 12:19 pm

Mathieu out of the game. 2 CB signings later and we are still playing Pique Masche Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 05, 2015 12:43 pm

pale Mascherano to be outheaded by Lewandowski, mispositionedby himself and beaten by random long balls.

Plesase LE, start Bartra.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 05, 2015 2:47 pm

Why what was said on Twitter?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue May 05, 2015 3:16 pm

windkick wrote:Why what was said on Twitter?

tweeted a video with title "Are you ready for this??" where thiago is showing some high school tricks that our onloan Deulofeu does better....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 05, 2015 11:48 pm

Shit i need to see this
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 06, 2015 1:41 am

I saw a skills video, but it was with Neymar and Messi
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 06, 2015 2:23 am

https://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/595158978784407553
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed May 06, 2015 8:28 am

Well, this is one team i wanted to avoid, but there is no better time to play them than now!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 06, 2015 8:38 am

linetty wrote:One is certain - we'll witness a brilliant game of football.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Thinking about going to work 1.5 hours early so I can get out and watch this Laughing

The Franchise wrote:I never pass up a chance to play football to watch it instead, even Barcelona...but this is an exception for sure.

windkick wrote:So many juicy individual battles going on.

My body is ready.

Inb4 it's a mistake-ridden snoozefest
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 06, 2015 10:40 am

Doubt it. The ref is quality and then there's two best possession teams trying to win the possession battle. Nah

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 06, 2015 10:46 am

Even Real is now a better possession team than you tbh :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 06, 2015 10:50 am

I dont think its possible for it to be a boring match. I cant picture a game without chances being made, neither side are comfortable with an opponent having long spells of possession and both will have moments where that happens.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 06, 2015 10:52 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Even Real is now a better possession team than you tbh :coffee:

Average possession: Bayern (71%), Barcelona (70%), PSG (64%).

UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich 2997653223

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 06, 2015 3:42 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:https://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/595158978784407553

Oh f them. Trying to rub it in our face that they have Thiago by showing him doing some tricks most guys on our team can also do? Stupid shit
This really annoys me. I was just happy to be at this stage after the way we've played at times this season and the fact we won nothing last season. But now I want us to beat them.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 06, 2015 4:39 pm

eelir wrote:Well, this is one team i wanted to avoid, but there is no better time to play them than now!

As a Barca fan it's a big advantage that Arjen Robben is out of the game but as a fan of the beautiful game it's lamentable.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Even Real is now a better possession team than you tbh :coffee:

Are you sure you'll beat us on the possession statistics at the end of the game?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 06, 2015 4:43 pm

I read an article by 'Sid Lowe' about how there are fragments within Barcelona who hate Pep Guardiola and will not welcome him warmly. Maybe I'll share the link some time as I don't have it now.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 06, 2015 4:44 pm

My prediction for this game :-

Barcelona(4) - Bayern(2)

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next