Freeza
jibers
DeletedUser#1
chad4401
RealGunner
77 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Impressed by the long term booking by Team McPepmahon.

The payoff better be worth it.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:51 pm

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:56 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

Now that it's official

All you heathens and parasites absolutely hyping him to the moon and constantly sucking his ****, I just got one gif for ya

Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_o2zfm1Q2g61s8dwjeo1_400
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm

@CB

Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread - Page 7 82Ah7Yi6VcQxc-Dc9Fyo_xt9rE1WSr8OZHOdJ_9d0WE
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Come to think of it what a weekend for CB, His Spurs lose, His Bucks lose and now Pep loses.

CBarca Crying or Very sad
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Come to think of it what a weekend for CB, His Spurs lose, His Bucks lose and now Pep loses.

CBarca Crying or Very sad

Barca next. Stay safe Cbarca Sad

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:54 pm

I see the long term vision.

Spurs are a rising European powerhouse with Poch and Kane at the forefront, with Mole's arch nemesis Eriksen (the most creative midfielder in Europe) conducting an incredible orchestra behind those two. Danny Rose is one of the best left backs I've ever seen and when he's back from injury, Spurs are pushing for the title. Not just this season but next as well.

The Bucks are a young team with one of the best forwards I've seen in Jabari Parker out injured right now. Middleton is incredible, Giannis is a Lebron like talent and Thon Maker is a veteran leader. Bucks are not only taking this series but when Jabari is back next season the Bucks will take the entire NBA championship to its rightful home in Milwaukee.

Pep Guardiola. What can you say about this guy? I love him. My mother loves him. She sends me pictures of Pep Guardiola randomly at times. He interacts with young kids in the greater Manchester area as part of a community outreach program. He was manager of the greatest football team of all time. We all saw what happened when Pep left Bayern--they couldn't even get to the semifinals of the CL, where Pep single handedly lead them time and time again only to be let down by that incredible fraud Thomas Muller. He's currently rebuilding a broken Manchester City team from the ground up. I don't expect instant results, I stay here and suffer while every week I see this City team become closer and closer to the greatest EPL team since the invincibles.

Why would I be upset? Why would I need to stay safe? This is the greatest time of my life.

When Barca wins this Clasico we will be one step closer to our rightful La Liga as well. Come on you Spurs Cules
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:57 pm

CBarca wrote:I see the long term vision.

Spurs are a rising European powerhouse with Poch and Kane at the forefront, with Mole's arch nemesis Eriksen (the most creative midfielder in Europe) conducting an incredible orchestra behind those two. Danny Rose is one of the best left backs I've ever seen and when he's back from injury, Spurs are pushing for the title. Not just this season but next as well.

The Bucks are a young team with one of the best forwards I've seen in Jabari Parker out injured right now. Middleton is incredible, Giannis is a Lebron like talent and Thon Maker is a veteran leader. Bucks are not only taking this series but when Jabari is back next season the Bucks will take the entire NBA championship to its rightful home in Milwaukee.

Pep Guardiola. What can you say about this guy? I love him. My mother loves him. She sends me pictures of Pep Guardiola randomly at times. He interacts with young kids in the greater Manchester area as part of a community outreach program. He was manager of the greatest football team of all time. We all saw what happened when Pep left Bayern--they couldn't even get to the semifinals of the CL, where Pep single handedly lead them time and time again only to be let down by that incredible fraud Thomas Muller. He's currently rebuilding a broken Manchester City team from the ground up. I don't expect instant results, I stay here and suffer while every week I see this City team become closer and closer to the greatest EPL team since the invincibles.

Why would I be upset? Why would I need to stay safe? This is the greatest time of my life.

When Barca wins this Clasico we will be one step closer to our rightful La Liga as well. Come on you Spurs Cules

FFS rofl

That will go over pretty much everyone in this thread lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:14 pm

CBarca Proud

Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:08 am

Bayern struggling after his departure, City looking more dominant than any Premier League team in the past 5 years...

I'm starting to think that the Fraudiola team will take an L this year. hmm

"slowly abandons ship"
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:42 am

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that City has only conceded 1 goal in the 7 games of September? Not even his most ardent supporters would have predicted such a turn around for the defense.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Calma didn't they start last season in similar fashion regarding results.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Fraud of a coach. Will get exposed in Europe again.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:07 pm

El Gunner wrote:Calma didn't they start last season in similar fashion regarding results.

Nah they got smashed by Spurs very early on. With that said I agree it's way too early for either side to be flip flopping tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:36 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that City has only conceded 1 goal in the 7 games of September? Not even his most ardent supporters would have predicted such a turn around for the defense.

After spending something like 300M on a defense over a bunch of windows you would hope he could get his defense fixed up
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Firenze wrote:Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that City has only conceded 1 goal in the 7 games of September? Not even his most ardent supporters would have predicted such a turn around for the defense.  
After spending something like 300M on a defense over a bunch of windows you would hope he could get his defense fixed up
well clearly if it took so long it was because it wasn't that easy. In spite of the cost if you look at the names that make it up you would be hard pressed to find any elite ones there.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Firenze wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that City has only conceded 1 goal in the 7 games of September? Not even his most ardent supporters would have predicted such a turn around for the defense.

Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread - Page 7 Gettyimages-653316184
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:42 pm

It's too early yet but I think people can clearly see where the long term strategy by team Pep is formulating.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Only took 900m but yeah point made
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:01 pm

ES wrote:Only took 900m but yeah point made

If only money could bring results, Milan wouldn't be getting molested by likes of Sampdoria on weekly basis.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:14 pm

If only you matter for me to respond properly
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:28 pm

"If only you matter for me" rofl what are you some 12 year old girl who dreams to be princess?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:00 pm

Gonna side with team "He spent more money on his defence than most teams spend in decades" here.

I reckon I'd put together a defence good enough to manage its self if somebody handed me an attractive club with attractive wages and a massive budget. So would any armchair fan.

Did he significantly improve the defensive record of the team he inherited in his first season? Genuine question. That's more of an indicator to how Pep organises defences, not what he can do with a blank chequebook.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:05 pm

I think the question that needs to be asked is the defence making systematic and organisational errors or individual errors?

If it's the former then that's on the coach, if it's the latter it's on the players.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 pm

Lucifer wrote:"If only you matter for me" rofl what are you some 12 year old girl who dreams to be princess?

Lucy rofl

What else could he have said after such a burn. Good job, Lucy Liu.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:28 pm

El Gunner wrote:Calma didn't they start last season in similar fashion regarding results.

August 13th: 2-1 v Sunderland
August 20th: 4-1 @ Stoke
August 28th: 3-1 v West Ham
September 10th: 2-1 @ Man Utd
September 17th: 4-0 v Bournmouth
September 24th: 3-1 @ Swansea
October 2nd: 2-0 loss @ Tottenham

The ability for them to keep a clean sheet clearly has improved but it is a similar trajectory as last season minus the loss.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next