Freeza
jibers
DeletedUser#1
chad4401
RealGunner
77 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:12 pm

ffs why is he ending that feud already :facepalm:

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Pep Fraudiola Denunciation Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Casciavit wrote:Pep's reply:

"When I said 'Harry Kane' team it was because Kane was scoring a lot of goals. I know very well that Tottenham is not Harry Kane alone. Maybe I should say 'Pochettino team' instead of 'Harry Kane's team'."

Backtracking tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:14 pm

RealGunner wrote:ffs why is he ending that feud already :facepalm:

Pep responding with the Jeremy Lin vs Kenyon Martin clapback

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Mourinho would start talking about pochettino's wife if it was him instead of pep.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:52 am

RealGunner wrote:ffs why is he ending that feud already :facepalm:

It's prime shit tier WWE level booking

4 weeks of "I'm gonna kill you and your kids" followed by raising the winners hand and bro hugging it out.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:32 am

Weird place for me to be in tbh, for half a day there I was stuck in a purgatory trying to find myself as my two favorite managers clashed like Titans, the world around me melting and I just staying static, oblivious to the changes (such was my internal struggle, the world melting around me didn't seem any different at all).

My opinion is that it was either a joke from Pep or he honestly forgot the name of Tottenham and said the first thing that came to mind, an off hand comment that didn't mean anything. That Poch took it as seriously as he did was a bit bitchy, but it also shows how class he is, he doesn't play games and he doesn't make off hand, somewhat insulting comments about other teams. He is Mr. Humble and Respectful, and there is a lot to admire about that.

That Pep backtracked shows how he is #2 in the humble and respectful charts and has a lot of admiration for Poch and his work.

I didn't need to struggle, my two favorite managers fixed it all for me, and I live in peace and tranquility now.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:36 pm

gay
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:14 pm

bump
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Decent chance they will surpass the invincibles this season, they're halfway there as well

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:21 pm

14 wins in row, longest run of consecutive wins in PL history
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:22 pm

Lol hyping this scrub for winning a shit league that is in a weak era when he has by far the most talented squad in the league. You are allowed to hype him if wins the quadruple or the Europa League. Until then he is still a fraud.

And now I will speak to MY PEOPLE in MY LANGUAGE of GLjabi.

tldr man city fake form pep system coach fraud lol
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:28 pm

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:55 pm

If the season continues like this he deserves praise for it tbh, just like any other manager would.

Just like he was deservedly criticised for last season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:50 am

Invincibles? BC pls

Lamela about to put Pep to the sword.

Legit amazing start tho low key
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:06 am

United fans must be so pissed. First Pep denies them 2 CL finals. Then he takes over their city rivals and pisses all over them in the Premier League. rofl

Still a fraud though. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:20 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Decent chance they will surpass the invincibles this season, they're halfway there as well

If he wasn't able to do it with Barcelona or BM. I doubt he'll do it here. He eventually go all hipster and start throwing players randomly on the pitch which will lead to a loss or one of the big boys will want some form of revenge.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:31 am

futbol wrote:United fans must be so pissed. First Pep denies them 2 CL finals. Then he takes over their city rivals and pisses all over them in the Premier League. rofl

And then he says that he doesn't know whether Sir Alex Ferguson offered him the Utd job because he couldn't understand Ferguson's English rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Team will start losing league games once they've been ripped apart by some team in the CL.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:08 pm

They'll lose games long before that, dirty secret is they have been playing badly for last month.

They'll definitely lose to somebody over the Christmas period.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:They'll lose games long before that, dirty secret is they have been playing badly for last month.

They'll definitely lose to somebody over the Christmas period.

Was meant to be the latest point at which they start losing games. But yeah, Christmas period is brutal. Probably the best shout.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:29 am

futbol wrote:Still a fraud though. :coffee:

Only part that matters. Thank you.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by serghei_ro Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Teams from Premier League are so far showing they lack some of the weapons you need to have, in order to beat a Pep side. Most PL teams have poor technique and show an over-reliance on physicality. They just can't keep the ball under pressure, because so few teams actually pressure the attacking teams in PL. It's mostly end to end stuff, not about one team actively playing and stoping the others from playing at the same time. The culture seems to be something like 'you play, I play, and we see who wins'. This is not how you beat a Pep side. Before you play you have to make sure you stop them from playing. And this is not happening. Teams that park the bus don't defend very well, and show pretty poor skills of building counters with few men.

The only teams in PL who can apply good pressure are unable to cope with the issues this tactic creates at the back.
serghei_ro
serghei_ro
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:33 pm

I like the point you made, also wanna add something about sled dog football but how does that explain last season's, um, "exploits"?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Dem awful PL teams seemed to not lack technique last season when they smashed Guardiola for 4 or 5 goals with regularity.

I understand your points but Guardiola's worst performances as a coach came last year in the PL.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Because last season he hadn't reached the 500m spent mark which is crucial when masterfully outcoaching your opponents.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:09 pm

He'll lose at Anfield I think. Liverpool are the only team equipped to beating City. Arsenal on a very good day maybe but that's far fetched.

Doubt he'll lose anywhere else. If he dominated at old trafford, he will not lose at places like west brom or newcastle lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next