windkick
Winter is Coming
neuro11
BarrileteCosmico
sree999
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona Empty UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona

Post by sree999 Tue May 12, 2015 9:24 pm

why was suarez subbed
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona

Post by sree999 Tue May 12, 2015 9:26 pm

why is that moron pedro on the pitch
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Masche rekt in the 2nd goal and largely at fault for the third. Meanwhile Mathieu spent most of the game in the bench, surely now he's match fit?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue May 12, 2015 9:31 pm

who is more awful at defense ...barca or bayern

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue May 12, 2015 9:32 pm

i feel like we are just giving Pep a friendly gesture...and saving his job

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue May 12, 2015 9:41 pm

I doubt we did that lol
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 12, 2015 9:43 pm

we gave up 19 shots on goal, wtf

I also don't get subbing out Suarez at half. I get we have to rest some guys for Atleti, but this is a huge match.

Anyways, I'm thrilled to be back in the finals Smile
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Suarez is probably injured. Him and Messi were training individually prior to the game.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue May 12, 2015 9:51 pm

you mean laliga strike is over Shocked

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue May 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Hate to say it,but I told you so.That second half performance has vindicated everything I have ever said about Messi.
Just a disgrace of a performance.I said he is a liability to the team when he plays false 9 and just walks.We were owned in that second half.I said him playing false 9 makes us predictable and easy to defend against.We didnt have a shot and looked clueless.Just like we have done in all the big games past 2 seasons before this one,where the arrogant primadonna has done jack and flopped in one after another after ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER BIG GAME.
I said Suarez is a Messi level player and has been the single biggest reason for our resurgence this season.Proved once again beyond a shadow of a doubt.I said he provides a different dimension to our game and has actually made us relevant once more against the big sides.Proved once more.I said he has made us relevant against Atletico.Well this one was proven long back.
I said Suarez was our best player in the big games this season.Proved once more.
I would just like to state one more fact.Suarez has been our MVP this season and the single biggest reason we are on course for a treble.
Without him and with the primadonna leading our team, we dont get past the QF's of the CL,would have lost the league a few weeks back and wont have gotten past Atletico in the Copa.
As for the primadonna, he can get the hell out. I love and respect the club too much to see him disrespecting the shirt and his fellow players every alternate week.

Last edited by alexjanosik on Tue May 12, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue May 12, 2015 9:53 pm

.they had been playing twice a week for last 6/7 games...i was real worried whether they break down at some point for physical reasons...complete respect for players....
i have something to say about Lucho though :coffee:

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Again Messi the most important player, created both goals. MSN played well, but rest not so much. Mathieu's passing to Neymar, intercepted every time. Laughing I'm yelling to the TV, don't do it man, and he does it.

Nevertheless it was what was needed, and final we go. Congratz.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue May 12, 2015 10:01 pm

that last pass from neymar though :facepalm: we should easily have equalized there

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 12, 2015 10:04 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Hate to say it,but I told you so.That second half performance has vindicated everything I have ever said about Messi.

Just a disgrace of a performance.I said he is a liability to the team when he plays false 9 and just walks.We were owned in that second half.I said him playing false 9 makes us predictable and easy to defend against.We didnt have a shot and looked clueless.Just like we have done in all the big games past 2 seasons before this one,where the arrogant primadonna has done jack and flopped in one after another after ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER BIG GAME.

I said Suarez is a Messi level player and has been the single biggest reason for our resurgence this season.Proved once again beyond a shadow of a doubt.I said he provides a different dimension to our game and has actually made us relevant once more against the big sides.Proved once more.I said he has made us relevant against Atletico.Well this one was proven long back.

I said Suarez was our best player in the big games this season.Proved once more.

I would just like to state one more fact.Suarez has been our MVP this season and the single biggest reason we are on course for a treble.

Without him and with the primadonna leading our team, we dont get past the QF's of the CL,would have lost the league a few weeks back and wont have gotten past Atletico in the Copa.

As for the primadonna, he can get the hell out. I love and respect the club too much to see him disrespecting the shirt and his fellow players every alternate week.

First goal: https://streamable.com/q25c

Messi through ball lets Suarez in a good position to set up Neymar

Second goal:  https://streamable.com/2r8a

Messi wins header against Schweini and again sets up Suarez perfectly

I don't understand why you have to be so hyperbolic all the time, there is a very large difference between "The 2nd half proved that Suarez was the Plan A we always needed and without him our team falls apart" and "Messi is a disgrace, a primadonna and needs to gtfo"

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Tue May 12, 2015 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Tue May 12, 2015 10:06 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Hate to say it,but I told you so.That second half performance has vindicated everything I have ever said about Messi.

Man I agree that Messi walks around and flops some games but you're honestly taking it too far. We wouldn't even have this cushion in the first place if not for his performance in the first leg. Even today, his passes (especially in the first goal) were key in setting up the goals, though I'm not sure how much he knew about the 2nd. Edit: nvm, after watching the goal again, he very deliberately made that header for the 2nd goal

I, for one, appreciate that some players can have an off game and don't contribute much and I also agree that Suarez is probably one of the most important nails in our team performance. However, it doesn't mean that everything that went wrong was Messi's fault. The overall team effort to keep the ball was sparse in the 2nd half, especially in the midfield. And give credit where credit is due, bayern pressed really well as well for long periods of time. We're facing Pep, don't you forget that.

So seriously, just stop.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 12, 2015 10:36 pm

Berlin here we come!!

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 12, 2015 10:39 pm

alexjanosik is exaggerating as usual but I get his point. The moment Suarez went out no one pressed Alonso anymore and they could just play the ball out at will all night long. You can't have a player playing like it's the 80s without the ball against a team like Bayern in Allianz. Even with a 5-1 lead it's unprofessional.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 12, 2015 10:45 pm

While I completely agree some of that is Suarez going off, and I don't generally disagree with Alex' thesis that his pressing has made Barca into a much better team as he has been saying for years, I also think when you get out in the 2nd half knowing that Bayern need to score 5 to go through your motivation level will naturally suffer. We do have a pretty important match against Atleti on the weekend.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 12, 2015 10:46 pm

5 goals ahead it's the correct thing to do when there's 4 tough finals, and CA ahead, and it probably came from the coach anyway.

Only a complete dunderhead would think otherwise.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Tue May 12, 2015 10:48 pm

There was no midfield in second half.
First half we had Rakitic-Iniesta-Messi in the midfield. Second half Rakitic and Iniesta subbed off and midfielder Messi became striker Messi. So basically no midfield and creating force in second half. Subbing off Suarez didnt change anything. If we had Rakitic-Iniesta-Messi midfield behind Neymar-Messi-Pedro attack we would see the first half performance in second half too.

We always need a creating force like Messi in midfield. When he plays as a striker nobody provides him with passes or through balls. Messi got 0 through ball or good scoring chance from his team mates. But Suarez got 2 excellent through balls almost one vs one with GK. And it was because he had Messi behind him. But Messi has no Messi behind him in second half

As for walking when you win 5-1 you will walk to save energy. Nobody got interest or motivation in second half
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Welcome back, badamdam. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue May 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Suarez coming off definitely had an impact. I don't think Messi should be playing as a false 9 in the biggest games anymore tbh.

But still your hyperbole is off the charts. You are becoming a caricature of yourself.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 12, 2015 10:52 pm

Fußball wrote:alexjanosik is exaggerating as usual but I get his point. The moment Suarez went out no one pressed Alonso anymore and they could just play the ball out at will all night long. You can't have a player playing like it's the 80s without the ball against a team like Bayern in Allianz. Even with a 5-1 lead it's unprofessional.

Blame Lucho for subbing out Suarez in such an important match then.

The team is tired, they knew they were well ahead, and Bayern were pushing with all there might. So whatever after being nearly perfect for a month and a half straight of playing 2-3 games a week....I won't nit pick on a bad half
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 12, 2015 10:55 pm

ahmad25 wrote:There was no midfield in second half.
First half we had Rakitic-Iniesta-Messi in the midfield. Second half Rakitic and Iniesta subbed off and midfielder Messi became striker Messi. So basically no midfield and creating force in second half. Subbing off Suarez didnt change anything. If we had Rakitic-Iniesta-Messi midfield behind Neymar-Messi-Pedro attack we would see the first half performance in second half too.

We always need a creating force like Messi in midfield. When he plays as a striker nobody provides him with passes or through balls. Messi got 0 through ball or good scoring chance from his team mates. But Suarez got 2 excellent through balls almost one vs one with GK. And it was because he had Messi behind him. But Messi has no Messi behind him in second half

As for walking when you win 5-1 you will walk to save energy. Nobody got interest or motivation in second half

Agree with everything here. Ridiculous people rush in here to blame Messi ont he second half, blame Lucho (if anybody)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 12, 2015 10:55 pm

Suarez might be injured that's probably why he was subbed off.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next