Casciavit
The Franchise
M99
messixaviesta
Winter is Coming
34 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale - Page 4 Empty Re: Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale

Post by free_cat Mon May 18, 2015 8:26 am

billy_gr wrote:I guess I shouldn’t worry so much.
By the way what’s the word on Suarez?
He wasn’t even on the bench. Any news on his injury?

He's fine, it was just precaution.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale - Page 4 Empty Re: Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale

Post by Winter is Coming Mon May 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola will be invited as Barcelona’s guest of honor at the Champions League final in Berlin.

Earlier today, Barcelona vice-president Jordi Cardoner revealed that Guardiola, along with former bosses Terry Venables, Johan Cruyff and Frank Rijkaard, will be asked to attend the June 6 final in Berlin; since the quartet all coached La Blaugrana in at least one European Cup final.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon May 18, 2015 5:07 pm

thats amazing....lets win it for Xavi-Iniesta-Messi for one last time...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Tue May 19, 2015 3:15 am

Turkish Cakir to ref the match. Good ref, really.

Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale - Page 4 1431975057_extras_noticia_foton_7_0

Last edited by Deja Vu on Wed May 20, 2015 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue May 19, 2015 3:23 am

he's the guy that gave man u, nani a red card vs real madrid
but other than that he's been fine.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Tue May 19, 2015 4:01 am

Much like players, refs are prone to make mistakes. He's a good ref 'cuz he doesn't make those often.
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 19, 2015 7:30 am

Im not sure but I remember the CL final being in late May over the years and not early June?

Anyway, I think having Bilbao a week before the CL final is just great. Now the league wrapped up before the last game is perfect as we have enough time to rest and prepare, feeling relaxed instead of having to win the last game and worrying about a shock upset. And also not too much time in between to avoid easing off.

Perfect setup for a treble long overdue! Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue May 19, 2015 8:12 am

i hope lucho and the rest of the staff is keeping the players grounded and hungry.
too much talk about the treble on the media, we've only won one trophy we gotta keep focused.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 19, 2015 8:47 am

lol They are professionals who've been in those situations a million times. They won't go into a CL final thinking it's a done dealio.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 19, 2015 10:00 pm

I dont agree this is a good ref. The same guy in the Chelsea - PSG second leg right? Terrible performance then and that Nani red card, again I say to this day was a joke and a decision made by someone who never played football before.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 19, 2015 11:35 pm

The Franchise wrote:I dont agree this is a good ref. The same guy in the Chelsea - PSG second leg right? Terrible performance then and that Nani red card, again I say to this day was a joke and a decision made by someone who never played football before.

Nah. That was Kuipers (Dutch ref).

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 19, 2015 11:43 pm

F'in goal.com Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed May 20, 2015 2:54 am

His face does not look familiar to me..was he in any of our games this season??

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Wed May 20, 2015 3:46 am

No, last match he ref'd for us was this one:

EDIT: Turns out the last match he ref'd for us was against Benfica which we won 2-0 in 12/13.

He also ref'd three matches in the last WC including the semi between Argentina and Holland.
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu May 21, 2015 2:18 am

Juve won the Coppa Italia, so they just need the CL to get the treble.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Thu May 21, 2015 8:09 am

Chiellini insists that the incident is firmly in the past and says he will not treat Suarez any differently to Real Madrid trio Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale, whom he helped successfully nullify in the last four of the Champions League.

"It has been a week since we knocked out Real Madrid and people only ask me about Suarez," he told reporters.

"I bear no grudges. I have no problem with him. I will mark him the way I did Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale or any other striker, so there's nothing different about it.

"The only thing that disappointed me that time was going out of the World Cup."

Chiellini added that nothing was more important than the match against Barcelona on June 6: "It's a special game. It's been far too long since we won the European Cup."

sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri May 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Road to Berlin

All goals in UCL VS The Champions

I can't believe it before the loss to Bayern we had won 9 games in a row in CL Proud

VS Ajax 3-1, Ajax 2-0, APOEL 4-0, PSG 3-1, City 2-1, City 1-0, PSG 3-1, PSG 2-0, Bayern 3-0
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat May 23, 2015 3:25 am

sree999 wrote:Chiellini insists that the incident is firmly in the past and says he will not treat Suarez any differently to Real Madrid trio Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale, whom he helped successfully nullify in the last four of the Champions League.

"It has been a week since we knocked out Real Madrid and people only ask me about Suarez," he told reporters.

"I bear no grudges. I have no problem with him. I will mark him the way I did Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale or any other striker, so there's nothing different about it.

"The only thing that disappointed me that time was going out of the World Cup."

Chiellini added that nothing was more important than the match against Barcelona on June 6: "It's a special game. It's been far too long since we won the European Cup."

But did suarez say that he will treat Chelliani different way this time hmm

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat May 23, 2015 3:27 am

Winter is Coming wrote:

I can't believe it before the loss to Bayern we had won 9 games in a row in CL Proud

VS Ajax 3-1, Ajax 2-0, APOEL 4-0, PSG 3-1, City 2-1, City 1-0, PSG 3-1, PSG 2-0, Bayern 3-0

No wonder, we din meet any good team until Semi :coffee:

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 26, 2015 12:00 pm

I managed to get a ticket for the final. Smile
Any requests to me to perform on your behalf, fellow Barça fans?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue May 26, 2015 1:34 pm

you lucky SOB.
Just come home with the trophy
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 31, 2015 3:20 pm

According to reports, Iniesta picked up a knock against Bilbao. If he doesn't manage to to make the final, we might see a Raki---Busi---Xavi midfield. Hopefully Xavi gives one last performance before he goes Sad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Sun May 31, 2015 3:59 pm

This is what a 17-year-old Messi did to a prime Juve:

What do you think a prime Messi is gonna do to this Juve? :coffee:
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:22 am

Last step to the treble. I'm glad we put up such a great performance in the cdr final to keep the momentum going as we're absolutely on fire. I dont even want to think what Messi is going to do with Evra. Have mercy, Leo.

Also, Suarez vs Chiellini & Evra... can't be a coincidence...
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:42 am

I'm already having nervous attacks. Going to the pharmacy to stack on tranqulizers...
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:43 am

Dont get overexcited... Laughing though i would not mind to win it at the cost of Suarez biting few players :coffee:

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next