The Official Rodgers Out Thread

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: The Official Rodgers Out Thread

Post by Unique on Sun May 17, 2015 6:19 pm

@Art Morte wrote:The best thing about Ancelotti would be his reputation that would help attract players, but listen, his last three clubs have been Chelsea, PSG and Real Madrid, even if he's out of job in the summer there's no way he's coming to Liverpool in our current state.
i know. I was just day dreaming.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho on Sun May 17, 2015 7:58 pm

I'm still waiting on examples of clubs attracting better players because of their manager.

Supporting: Liverpool - Netherlands
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sun May 17, 2015 8:10 pm

El Cujo wrote:I'm still waiting on examples of clubs attracting better players because of their manager.
chelsea and city.

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer on Sun May 17, 2015 8:32 pm

this pos of a manager bottled the last game of my dear Gerrard...those shit tactics :facepalm: I had really thought that Brod will give me some hopes before the season ends knowing that he will be most likely here next season. But now I dont know how he is making us play so shit :facepalm: If we even lose against Stoke, I want him definitely gone from this club.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Sun May 17, 2015 11:07 pm

I thought Top5 and a trophy was a realistic expectation considering we made two semi finals.

If we finish anything below 5th, I'll seriously have to consider BR.

The team is still spineless, still in transition and still has no system in place with new young players being forced to play in makeshift positions in their first season at Liverpool which is utter bollocks.

The max window he has until December next season IMO.

Im very nervous about the summer.
We can't afford any more FSG money wasted, They'll lose faith in Football and stop funding us compared to the current scenarios. Business can only take a blow twice, Three times and strike for them yanks.
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho on Mon May 18, 2015 3:17 am

MR BOND wrote:
El Cujo wrote:I'm still waiting on examples of clubs attracting better players because of their manager.
chelsea and city.

Yeah that wasn't financially driven at all.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Mon May 18, 2015 7:48 am

MR BOND wrote: proven winner of lge titles.

lol

Red is the colour of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. The colour red is the color of energy, passion and action. This colour is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.Red represents power and courage. The colour red is the basis of the traditional red power tie or red suit in the business, and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs. Red's association with courage and bravery makes it a colour that is used often in national flags, on shields, and in achievement patches. Liverpool. Is. Red.
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Mon May 18, 2015 8:12 am

What are your thoughts on David Moyes' United?

That's exactly what Rodgers has turned us into.

Keep thinking we're going to become super weights in a few years. It's not going to happen.

rofl

Red is the colour of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. The colour red is the color of energy, passion and action. This colour is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.Red represents power and courage. The colour red is the basis of the traditional red power tie or red suit in the business, and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs. Red's association with courage and bravery makes it a colour that is used often in national flags, on shields, and in achievement patches. Liverpool. Is. Red.
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Mon May 18, 2015 11:06 am

Can we not merge this thread scratch ??? Just saying :coffee:
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon May 18, 2015 3:17 pm

@Red Alert wrote:
MR BOND wrote: proven winner of lge titles.

lol
he has won the lge in Italy. france and England. and came 2nd to one of the best teams ever seen in spain. id say that's a fait bit better than rodgers. and klopp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer on Mon May 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Carlo anyday over Klopp and Rafa

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Mon May 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Not happening though :coffee:
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho on Mon May 18, 2015 6:57 pm

@Red Alert wrote:

What are your thoughts on David Moyes' United?

That's exactly what Rodgers has turned us into.

Keep thinking we're going to become super weights in a few years. It's not going to happen.

rofl

No definitely I see the parallels. Moyes took a title winning team out of Europe and into mid table and Rodgers took a mid table team to 2nd in the league (and likely would have won if not for a blunder by the captain). Almost identical.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Then Rodgers took the same team that choked the title like a whore chocking on you know what in a brothel to a possible (7th) midtable position again. Rodgers has done nothing, absolutely nothing to be considered better than Moyeseh. The only achievement both have in their careers is once getting their teams a champions league spot. And Moyes did it with a weaker team in Everton.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon May 18, 2015 10:09 pm

@Don't call me James wrote:Then Rodgers took the same team that choked the title like a whore chocking on you know what in a brothel to a possible (7th) midtable position again. Rodgers has done nothing, absolutely nothing to be considered better than Moyeseh. The only achievement both have in their careers is once getting their teams a champions league spot. And Moyes did it with a weaker team in Everton.
moyes is a donkey that plays shit football. the only problem with Rodgers is he is not great when it comes to buying players.

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Mon May 18, 2015 10:20 pm

No matter how much I blame (and rightly so) Rodgers for this seasons debacle, Rodgers is better than Moyes.
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon May 18, 2015 10:45 pm

@iftikhar wrote:No matter how much I blame (and rightly so) Rodgers for this seasons debacle, Rodgers is better than Moyes.
I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho on Tue May 19, 2015 12:43 am

@Don't call me James wrote:Then Rodgers took the same team that choked the title like a whore chocking on you know what in a brothel to a possible (7th) midtable position again. Rodgers has done nothing, absolutely nothing to be considered better than Moyeseh. The only achievement both have in their careers is once getting their teams a champions league spot. And Moyes did it with a weaker team in Everton.

It's not the same team at all.

Again if Chelsea lost Hazard, Fabregas and Costa how would they look?

We're probably still going to finish in 5th despite losing Suarez, Sturridge and Gerrard (the productive version) and dealing with new competitions as well as a host of injuries and dips in individual form.

I'm very ok with that as long as the response this summer is progressive and we come back strong next season.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Tue May 19, 2015 1:10 am

El Cujo wrote:

We're probably still going to finish in 5th despite losing Suarez, Sturridge and Gerrard (the productive version) and dealing with new competitions as well as a host of injuries and dips in individual form.

I'm very ok with that as long as the response this summer is progressive and we come back strong next season.
i understand your point mate. but palace smashed the granny our of us twice this season. as did villa. its ok Rodgers saying we lost sturridge and suarez. but what would palace give to have players like coutinho. sterling. borini. aspas. balo. and lambert in there squad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Tue May 19, 2015 1:10 am

MR BOND wrote:
El Cujo wrote:

i understand your point mate. but palace smashed the granny our of us twice this season. as did villa. its ok Rodgers saying we lost sturridge and suarez. but what would palace give to have players like borini. aspas. balo. and lambert in there squad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho on Tue May 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Yes and every other top team have lost to teams below them in the table (some embarrassingly so). At the end of the day it's not about looking at individual results, especially at the end of the season when the team is burnt out and Europe is essentially secured.

Right now what Rodgers needs to work on is getting his team back to a system that they are all familiar with, can work in, and getting them hungry for next season. Well, that and looking at the holes in the squad and finding a way to plug them.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 on Tue May 19, 2015 7:59 pm

LFC have contacted Klopp in case they decide to change their manager. Benitez has been contacted as well. (Di Marzio)

What kind of rumor is "In case they decide to change" :facepalm: it's either they did or they didn't
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer on Tue May 19, 2015 8:22 pm

probably they are waiting for the last game to get over hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Tue May 19, 2015 9:11 pm

I agree with Fahim. It's stupid to fuel another speculation in the press. We either decide to do it and pull the plug on el fraud which we should do or completely back Brenda as much some of us don't want to.

"in case we fire them" wtf is that. I don't believe the rumor, it's seems to good to be true but if it were true the management should handle this better.

Also for the love of god DiMarzio you pleb be right.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 on Tue May 19, 2015 10:44 pm

FSG are not thinking about changing the manager at this point. #lfc (Paul Joyce)

A more reliable source :coffee:
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 on Tue May 19, 2015 10:50 pm

Tony Barrett - Brendan Rodgers will have to prove he is the right man to take Liverpool forward in an end of season review with FSG.

Even more reliable source :coffee: hmm
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next