McAgger
Muppet
Art Morte
Dredg
DeletedUser#1
19 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Official Rodgers Out Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Rodgers Out Thread

Post by Art Morte Mon May 25, 2015 10:17 am

Yeah.

"If the owners want me to go, I'll go".

No shit, Sherlock...

Surely they will sack him... We're three seasons into his tenure and going backwards. Surely it's going to happen.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Official Rodgers Out Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Rodgers Out Thread

Post by iftikhar Mon May 25, 2015 10:34 am

Art Morte wrote:Yeah.

"If the owners want me to go, I'll go".

No shit, Sherlock...

Surely they will sack him... We're three seasons into his tenure and going backwards. Surely it's going to happen.
and who will replace him???

Carlo!
Klopp!!
Rafa!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon May 25, 2015 11:07 am

Red Alert wrote:Yeah I heard, I'm heartbroken.

Laughing pos got his wish and
Spoiler:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon May 25, 2015 11:10 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:

Spoiler:

I want a formal apology letter from you.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon May 25, 2015 11:13 am

iftikhar wrote:Right now I'm really terrified. Last night's result may have sealed Rodger's fate. But the terrifying thing is, I don't see a better manager available ATM.

Klopp???
Rafa???
Fat Sam???
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon May 25, 2015 11:25 am

Red Alert wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:

Spoiler:

I want a formal apology letter from you.

apology accepted !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon May 25, 2015 11:26 am

Red Alert wrote:
iftikhar wrote:Right now I'm really terrified. Last night's result may have sealed Rodger's fate. But the terrifying thing is, I don't see a better manager available ATM.

Klopp???
Rafa???
Fat Sam???

tbh I would take Carlo too !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon May 25, 2015 12:38 pm

Red Alert wrote:

Klopp???
Rafa???
Fat Sam???
better and available scratch
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Liverpool forward Divock Origi has been named in Ligue 1's worst team of the season by French newspaper L’Equipe after his year on loan at Lille.

The striker has scored eight times in 33 appearances for the French side, who finished eighth in Ligue 1 this season.

fook me rodgers just cant get a break from bad press. Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon May 25, 2015 12:50 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Red Alert wrote:

Klopp???
Rafa???
Fat Sam???

Did I stutter?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon May 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Red Alert wrote:
iftikhar wrote:
Red Alert wrote:

Klopp???
Rafa???
Fat Sam???

Did I stutter?
hmm
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 6:13 pm

ssn saying Rodgers is staying. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon May 25, 2015 6:38 pm

It's not a bad thing.

Again, a managerial change isn't going to fix anything if we don't bring in top end talent. We would still be a long shot to make top 4. Instead of focusing on a search for a new manager, when this one has already proven he can make top 4 with a team that can score, they should be focusing their efforts into player evaluation and getting a big time player to sign with us.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 6:49 pm

El Cujo wrote:It's not a bad thing.

Again, a managerial change isn't going to fix anything if we don't bring in top end talent. We would still be a long shot to make top 4. Instead of focusing on a search for a new manager, when this one has already proven he can make top 4 with a team that can score, they should be focusing their efforts into player evaluation and getting a big time player to sign with us.
Rodgers has signed 5-6 strikers. 4-5 defenders. 2-3 mf players and brought through 2-3 from the youth team. at the end of the stoke game he said I saw the problems we have that need fixing. we didn't create much. we cant score. and we are giving goals away for fun. so if we are this bad after he has signed 4-5 players at the front middle and back. what will he or can he do to fix it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon May 25, 2015 8:01 pm

Sources close to Fenway Sports Group have played down speculation that Rodgers will be sacked. (James Pearce)

Ok don't shoot the messenger now hmm
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 8:03 pm

Fahim89 wrote:Sources close to Fenway Sports Group have played down speculation that Rodgers will be sacked. (James Pearce)

Ok don't shoot the messenger now hmm
they will sack him next season when carlo. klopp and rafa all have a job.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 25, 2015 10:03 pm

*bleep* hell this is the best time to sack Brenda. We literally have 3 world class managers available (Klopp, Rafa, Carlo) and possibly a bunch of other decent managers.

We're not gonna get top 4 next season. He's gonna get sacked anyways. WHY NOT *bleep* NOW when we can get a really good manager. It's like we just want to waste another 100m before we sack this guy.

I swear FSG are gonna hire Eddie Howe next summer and get rid of Brendan and this shit cycle will continue.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 25, 2015 10:26 pm

im not sure how the club think Rodgers will turn things around. he said we need to defend better we give away bad goals. Rodgers has signed Kolo Touré on a free. Aly Cissokho loan. option to buy.Mamadou Sakho 15mil. Tiago Ilori 7mil. Dejan Lovren 20mil. Javier Manquillo loan. option to buy. Alberto Moreno 12 mil. he also said we need to create more chances from mf. Joe Allen 15 mil. Oussama Assaidi 3 mil. Luis Alberto. 7mil. Adam Lallana 25mil. Emre Can 10 mil. Lazar Markovic 20 mil. sterling. free. ibe free. coutinho 8 mil. then he said we need strikers we don't score goals. Fabio Borini 10 mil. Iago Aspas 7 mil. Rickie Lambert 4 mil. Divick Origi 10 mil. Mario Balotelli 16 mil. that's without the players we had before he came. so what he is saying is. he has signed players for all positions. but we need players for all positions. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon May 25, 2015 11:58 pm

Seems to me like you think Rodgers is in full control of everything happening at the club. It's like you don't follow what's been going on at all.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 12:20 am

El Cujo wrote:Seems to me like you think Rodgers is in full control of everything happening at the club. It's like you don't follow what's been going on at all.
tbh. that would be the only thing that makes sense mate. maybe that's why the owners are giving him another season.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue May 26, 2015 7:45 am

El Cujo wrote:It's like you don't follow what's been going on at all.

Hahahahaha wow. Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue May 26, 2015 8:54 am

Well it won't be very surprising if Rodgers continues. But from the rumors are suggesting that there won't be any change at all no reaction to this abyss. That's troublesome to me :facepalm:

No DoF, No change in Transfer Committee, Not much change in backroom staff (according to Paul Joyce)
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue May 26, 2015 9:31 am

what is depressing that players do not want play for him anymore. Their body language in Stoke game was so pathetic. The blame for that comes to Rodgers. Rodgers body language was also, last game of the season and I dont give a f .. . I am scared that he if remains at the club, how will he even motivate players. Players are going to feel the same manager and same things happening again. So if I think about next season, it seems all gloomy and not exciting at all. Only a new signing which is a top level striker can induce some hope into me.

As of now, I really cant think about the next season. One more thing which is important is it may all change when FSG meet Rodgers and they might decide to even sack him depending on the outcome of the meeting.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue May 26, 2015 1:48 pm

Fahim89 wrote:Well it won't be very surprising if Rodgers continues. But from the rumors are suggesting that there won't be any change at all no reaction to this abyss. That's troublesome to me :facepalm:

No DoF, No change in Transfer Committee, Not much change in backroom staff (according to Paul Joyce)

That is concerning.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed May 27, 2015 9:44 am

Spanish Paper Marca have reported that Liverpool have contacted Carlo hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed May 27, 2015 9:46 am

Marca Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next