Casciavit
Mr Nick09
S
51 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ancelotti's next gig  - Page 7 Empty Re: Ancelotti's next gig

Post by titosantill Tue May 26, 2015 12:11 am

i'm being realistic, a noob is someone who just goes "hire this, fire that" without thinking or analyzing the situation. if rafa starts off slow, i bet you will be quick to post "fire him" too. and you mention guardiola, like every youth coach or janitor out there can just step into the shoes and do the job.

its all fine and dandy to fire, but when you have a squad that has publicly backed the coach you need to take that into account. will it pit the squad against the president? how will they fare with a new manager taking over someone they loved, especially when that new manager can be controversial....you need to think things through, the mentality of some here is like that cop who shot the unarmed man numerous times in the back, a harsh comparison but i see similarities "shoot first, ask questions last"

titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 12:12 am

titosantill wrote:florentino should just let the manager coach, stop signing guys based on aura surrounding them and let the manager sign the guys he needs....and stop selling useful players. although i'm a bit nervous about allowing benitez sign guys, at one stage the guy was notorious for signing a bunch of weird players at pool to his credit he got alonso, torres, masch et al. but for every alonso there were two voronins, a babel (who was crap imo), an aquilani, an antonio nunez etc
tbf. at Liverpool rafa ws not given the money to buy the players he wanted. we missed out on top class players that rafa had lined up. the owners wouldent pay the money for them. when rafa left Liverpool he had a net spend of 80mil. he won the champs lge. the fa cup. and another few none major cups. but we had masharano. Alonso. and torres. and we sold them for far more than the 80 mil net he spent.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 12:14 am

titosantill wrote:i'm being realistic, a noob is someone who just goes "hire this, fire that" without thinking or analyzing the situation. if rafa starts off slow, i bet you will be quick to post "fire him" too. and you mention guardiola, like every youth coach or janitor out there can just step into the shoes and do the job.

its all fine and dandy to fire, but when you have a squad that has publicly backed the coach you need to take that into account. will it pit the squad against the president? how will they fare with a new manager taking over someone they loved, especially when that new manager can be controversial....you need to think things through, the mentality of some here is like that cop who shot the unarmed man numerous times in the back, a harsh comparison but i see similarities "shoot first, ask questions last"
spot on buddy. spot on.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 12:23 am

titosantill wrote:i'm being realistic, a noob is someone who just goes "hire this, fire that" without thinking or analyzing the situation. if rafa starts off slow, i bet you will be quick to post "fire him" too. and you mention guardiola, like every youth coach or janitor out there can just step into the shoes and do the job.

its all fine and dandy to fire, but when you have a squad that has publicly backed the coach you need to take that into account. will it pit the squad against the president? how will they fare with a new manager taking over someone they loved, especially when that new manager can be controversial....you need to think things through, the mentality of some here is like that cop who shot the unarmed man numerous times in the back, a harsh comparison but i see similarities  "shoot first, ask questions last"

who care if the players backed him? carlo is the one who got himself fired, im no longer buying that had to play bale crap, cause he got fired anyway

all his tactics and changes seem more like flukes more than anything,being a nice guys doesn't change the fact he failed at the most important part of being a manager which is to make the proper adjustment

what the point of a 23 man squad if 13-14 players play a whole season? look at the facts and stop with the nonsense, the same thing was gonna happen next season
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 12:29 am

chad4401 wrote:

its all fine and dandy to fire, but when you have a squad that has publicly backed the coach you need to take that into account. will it pit the squad against the president? how will they fare with a new manager taking over someone they loved, especially when that new manager can be controversial....you need to think things through, the mentality of some here is like that cop who shot the unarmed man numerous times in the back, a harsh comparison but i see similarities  "shoot first, ask questions last"

who care if the players backed him? carlo is the one who got himself fired, im no longer buying that had to play bale crap, cause he got fired anyway

all his tactics and changes seem more like flukes more than anything,being a nice guys doesn't change the fact he failed at the most important part of being a manager which is to make the proper adjustment

what the point of a 23 man squad if 13-14 players play a whole season? look at the facts and stop with the nonsense, the same thing was gonna happen next season
jesus wept. take the day off mate. if ever there was a fan that jumped on a the band wagon and knows nothing about football its you.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 12:30 am

bond you don't follow the club, its easier to ask me to explain, than trying to be a know it who is upset that bale is a scrub
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 26, 2015 12:33 am

Jesus has been weeping all day it seems.

Pretty sure Mr Bond is making him cry.

Or maybe it's because we can't turn the other cheek to his trolling hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 12:38 am

chad4401 wrote:bond you don't follow the club, its easier to ask me to explain, than trying to be a know it who is upset that bale is a scrub
carlo is one of the best managers in the history of the game. and your saying he flukes his tactics. Shocked Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 12:40 am

Freeza wrote:Jesus has been weeping all day it seems.

Pretty sure Mr Bond is making him cry.

Or maybe it's because we can't turn the other cheek to his trolling hmm
trolling. tell me one person on here that's not a Madrid fan that thinks getting rid of carlo was the right move.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 12:48 am

MR BOND wrote:
chad4401 wrote:bond you don't follow the club, its easier to ask me to explain, than trying to be a know it who is upset that bale is a scrub
carlo is one of the best managers in the history of the game. and your saying he flukes his tactics. Shocked Shocked
seems you need to be schooled, if you had follow the club you would know that when carlo started, he would try random formations until something clicked ,once it clicked he would ride it until some went wrong that forced his hand

example di maria who couldn't buy a game once bale was fit and would've never played in midfield if khedira didn't get hurt, he tried di maria only due to injury, same reason why the team got to play 442 was because bale got injured, if bale didn't get hurt im pretty carlo would never played that formation, modric went down who carlo picked has a replacement isco who sucked and ramos who sucked even worse, you know who he never picked? the only other decent cm in the team in illarra, you know why cause he is a yes man, if players don't get injured he doesn't make adjustment that why di maria in midfield is a fluke than carlo being a genius
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 12:56 am

chad4401 wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
seems you need to be schooled, if you had follow the club you would know that when carlo started, he would try random formations until something clicked ,once it clicked he would ride it until some went wrong that forced his hand

example di maria who couldn't buy a game once bale was fit and would've never played in midfield if khedira didn't get hurt, he tried di maria only due to injury, same reason why the team got to play 442 was because bale got injured, if bale didn't get hurt im pretty carlo would never played that formation, modric went down who carlo picked has a replacement isco who sucked and ramos who sucked even worse, you know who he never picked? the only other decent cm in the team in illarra, you know why cause he is a yes man, if players don't get injured he doesn't make adjustment that why di maria in midfield is a fluke than carlo being a genius
so bale sucks. ramos sucks. isco sucks. and carlo sucks. do you not know that every manager of Madrid is a yes man. tbh. its the Madrid fans that suck.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 1:00 am

bond im done you clearly don't understand footy stick to the prem
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 1:06 am

chad4401 wrote:bond im done you clearly don't understand footy stick to the prem
it is you that don't understand football. you have a president that buys and sells players. he tells the manager what players to pick. you think as a Madrid fan its your god given right to win everything. and when you don't you boo players and want the manager sacked. pls listen to your self mate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Tue May 26, 2015 1:08 am

I don't think Chad knows what he is talking about. Ancelotti lost key players as a result of imposed transfers. He also had key injuries in the squad. He might not be the best manager in the world, but is probably the only top tier manager available that could manage the personalties on the team and the pressure from Perez who is a bit like Berlusconi and thinks he should be the manager.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 1:12 am

smh can you guys not read? if players don't get injured carlo plays the same team, none of you are madrid fans stfu and stop trying to debate things you know nothing about
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 26, 2015 1:14 am

breva wrote:I don't think Chad knows what he is talking about.  Ancelotti lost key players as a result of imposed transfers.  He also had key injuries in the squad.  He might not be the best manager in the world, but is probably the only top tier manager available that could manage the personalties on the team and the pressure from Perez who is a bit like Berlusconi and thinks he should be the manager.
Holy shit Ancelotti gets a lot of goodwill because of the hate for Madrid.

How many of you guys watched every one of our games this season?
There's some facts that you can't get around.
We played basically the same team every freaking game.
Ancelotti started Modric when he wasn't fit so he got injured once again.
He never changed the line-up no matter who was broken or had been giving a string of bad performances. An example of a broken down player was Kroos who came to Madrid in great form and looked like an 80-year old chain smoking cancer patient after being drained for energy. Bale had a bunch of shit performances which didn't have consequences.
The midfielders Lucas Silva and Illarra couldn't get decent playing time and after 1 or 2 bad to mediocre performances never saw the pitch again. Ancelotti moved a horrid Ramos up to the midfield instead of trying out a playet that's actually comfortable at that position.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Tue May 26, 2015 1:31 am

My brother in law is a socio. I know quite a bit about Real Madrid through him, and I watch La Liga and Serie A, never watch English football. He is, like most socios and supporters, gutted that Ancelotti was fired. He sees 5 years of no results for the club, like after Del Bosque (until Capello won La Liga).
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 1:33 am

breva wrote:I don't think Chad knows what he is talking about.  Ancelotti lost key players as a result of imposed transfers.  He also had key injuries in the squad.  He might not be the best manager in the world, but is probably the only top tier manager available that could manage the personalties on the team and the pressure from Perez who is a bit like Berlusconi and thinks he should be the manager.
chad is not the only one that don't know what hes talking about. had silva and illarra played and Madrid lost they would be saying the same thing. fickle fans imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 1:39 am

breva wrote:My brother in law is a socio.  I know quite a bit about Real Madrid through him, and I watch La Liga and Serie A, never watch English football.  He is, like most socios and supporters, gutted that Ancelotti was fired.  He sees 5 years of no results for the club, like after Del Bosque (until Capello won La Liga).
stfu your not fooling anybody, your post already gave away the fact you don't watch madrid and just piecing together other posts
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 1:41 am

chad4401 wrote:
breva wrote:My brother in law is a socio.  I know quite a bit about Real Madrid through him, and I watch La Liga and Serie A, never watch English football.  He is, like most socios and supporters, gutted that Ancelotti was fired.  He sees 5 years of no results for the club, like after Del Bosque (until Capello won La Liga).
stfu your not fooling anybody, your post already gave away the fact you don't watch madrid and just piecing together other posts
calm down a bit mate. people are just giving there opinion.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 1:51 am

bond your opinion is that of an butt hurt prem fanboy who is mad that bale looks like an amateur and gets booed, its funny how you care about madrid all of sudden, as i said stick to the prem and take madrid off your mind cause you clearly don't follow the team
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 26, 2015 1:54 am

chad4401 wrote:bond your opinion is that of an butt hurt prem fanboy who is mad that bale looks like an amateur and gets booed, its funny how you care about madrid all of sudden, as i said stick to the prem and take madrid off your mind cause you clearly don't follow the team
I thought we were talking about ancelotti not bale. scratch time for bed I think mate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Tue May 26, 2015 7:54 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Cool it and grow up. Don't ever use that language with me again.  Next time I will report you.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 26, 2015 8:10 pm

People, please stay civil - all of you. Mind you, it is no fun for me having to warn people and dock percents, but as you might know I will do so without thinking twice if necessary. So consider this your one and only warning in this thread.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 8:42 pm

my bad rwo but im tired of these posers acting like they're so into the club, just because they want to take a swipe at it, its obvious and annoying
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 26, 2015 9:02 pm

Well, you can always object to their statements in a civil way. As a matter of fact, it looks much more confident and superior if one doesn't resort to insults, but to simple facts.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum: