Carlo Ancelotti Sack| New Manager?

+4
terrance511
Valkyrja
halamadrid2
LuckAndWin
8 posters

Go down

Carlo Ancelotti Sack| New Manager? Empty Carlo Ancelotti Sack| New Manager?

Post by LuckAndWin Tue May 26, 2015 4:37 am

After La Decima, Real Madrid failed to replicate season 2013-14 to season 2014-15
In this case Carlo Ancelotti got sacked, three 3 seasons why i think he was sacked:

1. failing to reach the Champions League finals
2. Never won any trophy this season
3. Bought expensive players

Possible New manager:

though Klopp are linked with RM however he could find his way to Premier League (Liverpool) while Benitez is said to be named as a new manager
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Carlo Ancelotti Sack| New Manager? Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti Sack| New Manager?

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 26, 2015 8:11 am

Carlo didn't buy anyone. I doubt he wanted our previous players to leave just to buy knew ones. Buying players is all on Perez

In case people have forgotten we did win trophies this season but people have conveniently decided to ignore those

I can only think of one reason in fact two reasons why he was sacked, not winning the league and not being sble to get the best out of his darling Bale
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 26, 2015 8:39 am

I doubt that Carlo requested any player bar Kroos and L.Silva.I doubt he even requested James, but imagine Perez asking you if you like James... Of course you do, he's one of the best players in the world
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Tue May 26, 2015 9:34 am

carlo requested a midfielder in january. but i doubt anybody in madrid had time to watch brazilian league, not sure about scout.

somebody must be milking the salary based on youtube video, that life. :coffee:
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 26, 2015 10:21 am

terrance511 wrote:carlo requested a midfielder in january. but i doubt anybody in madrid had time to watch brazilian league, not sure about scout.

somebody must be milking the salary based on youtube video, that life. :coffee:
I'd be surprised if Real Madrid don't have at least 1 talent scout in south America :p
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue May 26, 2015 3:06 pm

@hala, i asked that question before, besides silva or kroos,(and i'm not even sure of those two) who did ancelotti really buy? the guys bought in his first year were mostly signed for when carlo was still working out how to get out of his contract at psg, guys like bale, illara, isco, carvajal. and the james signing was solely based on what florentino saw at the world cup, the deal was practically made when carlo was on holiday with his wife. ancelotti however, is to blame for not speaking up to perez more and telling him who he wants....at least, that's how i perceived it to be, if he had spoken up more either on signing the right players needed or even keeping di maria, he might still be in a job, at least i'm guessing that with di maria and a signing of his choice, he'd have had the options to at least make little rotations here and there, if only to keep them happy....it is what it is

@thimmy, lol i'm sure a big club like real madrid would have scouts in a talented hotbed like south america. the thing is there is even politics when dealing with scouting and scouts try to be extremely careful these days, especially at madrid where chances for youngsters are few and far between....and i'm sure they have a broad range of scouting networks responsible for different geographic areas, when you have a network in south america, another in africa and another in asia, its tough for those to compete with the ones in spain and europe, where issues pertaining to sports and working visas, dealing with parents who (despite what we think as fans) may not be sold on this dream that their s. american, african, or asian son will be the next star of los merengues, and avoiding shit like youth scandals and trasfer bans.....so when you operate in those networks, my guess is the player has to be considered really, really, really worth it to take that plunge, moreso than his european counterpart.....just my guess on how things work, i could be wrong
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 26, 2015 4:01 pm

you consider UEFA supercup and CWC real trophies???
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue May 26, 2015 4:41 pm

i'm of the opinion that "super" cups should be scrapped, especially the club world cup, and i mentioned that on the "Fifa Club World Cup|Semi-Final and Final" thread, and how these may not be necessarily helpful with regards to fitness
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 26, 2015 7:05 pm

I consider them on the same level as the Copa. Mourinho survived winning only the copa in the first season all while staining our club with crap

Carlo is a classy yes sir guy and for every day he tried to please the president he was one step closer to the sack. Perez gives no fck about him and he shouldve shown the same guts when things weren't working out with certain players

At least the two seasons were drama free and with Iker bidding farewell in the last game it will be one less influential figure in the dressing room.

I give Benitez one season and a half before he starts fighting with Ramos/Ronaldo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 26, 2015 8:26 pm

They're glorified exhibition games and nothing else...  you don't want to lose them so you don't feel embarrassed.  But if you do lose, nobody cares anyhow.  Real trophies involve having viable competition over several rounds of play...  not a single game or two.

In any case, i don't feel Carlo should have been sacked either.  Only reason would be because there was a superstar manager out there that you didn't want to lose out on... this isn't the case.

Also, Rafa will fight with Ramos and Ronaldo within 4-6 months.  CR is on his way out anyhow.  He's on the wrong side of 30 and we've won crap with him (1 La Liga, 1 CL and 2 CDR in 6 seasons).  It's not like we're doing so much better with him than before him.  This isn't a golden age of Real Madrid that you need to hang on to.  Everyone should be expendable other than the young players imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue May 26, 2015 8:49 pm

i don't see why carlo should've stayed on, when he more or less gonna approach the season the same again, playing the same players win or lose (mainly lose)

any manager can beat up the weaker teams with this squad, so i won't give carlo props for that and his big game record is extremely meh, so only thing i see posters praising him for, is the fact the players like him, seriously who cares? carlo knew his job was on the line and he opted to make the worst decisions possible :facepalm:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:37 pm

2014-2015 has been a season to forget, but Real Madrid have played some attractive football under Ancelotti in 14-15; especially up until november of last year. Who knows if their performance in the upcoming season will be as easy on the eye?

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:48 am

Rafa has to focus on results first... that much has been made abundantly clear by what happened to Carlo. Without results, style is moot. Once he gets results, the can then work on style.

Btw, nothing was wrong with Carlo except his squad management. We always burned players out come March and finished like crap since the bench wasn't used in certain areas.... they couldn't just suddenly fill in. If Rafa is smart, he keeps everything the same (other than Bale) and focuses on squad management.

Won't happen though Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:41 am

Capello is a man known to focus on results first, and style third. I don't know if the rumors back then were true, but many sources claimed that he got sacked after winning La Liga, simply because his style of football wasn't attractive enough. We've had so many different coaches under Perez' presidency. I can't imagine him ever picking out a coach that he won't toss away after a few years, regardless of results.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:45 am

The bottom line is...  whenever we have a season deemed a failure for whatever reason, Flo will fire the manager, sell a superstar and/or buy a superstar.  He's the king of deflecting blame.  Since we fired the manager, i assume the roster will remain fairly intact Laughing  If Carlo had stayed, i would have expected big personnel moves.  We'll see.

But there's never inaction to allow for adjustments at Madrid under Flo.... because people would then focus on his inadequacies.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum