free_cat
futbol
windkick
neuro11
Deja Vu
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Copa del Rey Finale] FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao - Page 3 Empty Re: [Copa del Rey Finale] FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao

Post by eelir Sat May 30, 2015 11:03 pm

During the interview at the end of the game Neymar said he will change nothing from his game. I like him even more Very Happy

eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

[Copa del Rey Finale] FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao - Page 3 Empty Re: [Copa del Rey Finale] FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 30, 2015 11:58 pm

So does Neymar bleach his son's hair or... ?

http://estaticos.sport.es/resources/jpg/9/9/david-lucca-fue-manteado-por-los-jugadores-1433025180299.jpg

I don't really see the resemblance
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Sun May 31, 2015 12:25 am

He looks like his mother. Although she appears to be fake blonde herself, but Lucca's always been a blond baby.
[Copa del Rey Finale] FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao - Page 3 A715d02c90c1a0ad961ca5849ceebb3b
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun May 31, 2015 5:12 am

neuro11 wrote:dont care much about this final to be honest. everyone coming out injury free from this game would be a win for me.
MSN (117) is currently a goal short than the record set by HBC (118)

So our trident won this out then Smile
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun May 31, 2015 7:34 am

yeah its a new record...120!!! Molenation

that Suarez pass to neymar and his scream right after goal is priceless. People praise how lethal our front three in finishing but the most dangerous attribute they have is their selfless behaviour in front of goal. ... .. you know they wont go for it with the partner in better position. Both Neymar and Messi competing for top scorer in UCL but i am sure they want to win the trophy more than anything else.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 31, 2015 8:06 am

That Messi goal...couldn't believe it. He's a genius.

Great game (well, kinda boring tbh), great win. One more to go.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 31, 2015 9:40 am

Haha I loved how the Atheltic defenders got offended, cry me a river baby!!

What a brilliant game. We've had it under control all the time. Well, maybe we relaxed at the end with our minds directed at the CL final already.

Hallo Berlin! We march on. Juventus next.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun May 31, 2015 9:53 am

iniesta is getting his calf scanned.
explains why he left the match in the 50th minute
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 31, 2015 10:07 am

Donuts wrote:iniesta is getting his calf scanned.
explains why he left the match in the 50th minute

Nothing serious. He just felt a little discomfort and was subbed off out of precaution. Will be alright for next Saturday.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun May 31, 2015 10:09 am

thats a bad news, Iniesta came back on form lately and we need him in berlin. Hope its ok. Cup final has always been boring for me unless its a classico. The pure entertainment was though the Messi goal and Neymar tricks Laughing
was particularly not happy with Ter Stegen, he nearly bottled it in the first half and felt he was sleeping during the header (that was a superb one though). The guy clearly needs more game time. He also gave away an easy goal vs. Bayern. I think its just because of lack of game time. He should play all games next season.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 31, 2015 10:53 am

Iniesta played a CL final with a broken harmstring where he wasn't allowed to shoot. Laughing A bit of calf discomfort is nothing that will keep him out of the game next Saturday. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Sun May 31, 2015 3:55 pm

True. He even GOAT'd that final after he was subbed on. Very Happy
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 31, 2015 8:30 pm

I thought it was a well played first half, second half lost its way and it became a bit of a cruise control game but the first half was very well played for the most part.

The first two goals were of very high quality, that being an understatement. Fantastic goals from an individual of the highest order for the first and a great team goal for the second.

I respect Bilbao, but lost some with their players for their antics with Neymar. This is football, tricks are allowed..acting like savages because your losing and then blaming the guy for "showing off" is unacceptable.

Ref also did a poor job dealing with the whole situation and didnt do a good job the whole game, letting wild challenges go the entire first half.

Anyway, good run out before the real final and its good to win this and keep the positive moment and obviously keep the treble alive.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:51 am

That Messi goal.
My god!!
And Cielini saying this goal wouldn’t have been scored in Italy.
Come on now
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:04 am

Giorgio boy thinks it's still 2003.

Last edited by Deja Vu on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:38 am

Chelliani doing the Neuer like trolling Laughing

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:03 pm

billy_gr wrote:And Cielini saying this goal wouldn’t have been scored in Italy.
Come on now
I think there's an argument to be made that with less space in Italy it would have been harder for him to do so, the lines are more compact. But honestly I feel like over the past 5 years Serie A has lost its defensive edge over the rest. Too many average teams.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:11 pm

Never happening in Italy. Ever. Rolling Eyes
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:49 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
billy_gr wrote:And Cielini saying this goal wouldn’t have been scored in Italy.
Come on now
I think there's an argument to be made that with less space in Italy it would have been harder for him to do so, the lines are more compact. But honestly I feel like over the past 5 years Serie A has lost its defensive edge over the rest. Too many average teams.
Less space in Italy? And yet the scrubs in Italy score more goals per game than players in La Liga? scratch
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:18 pm

Italy has less space Myth has to die lol..It is 2015 not 2003, Serie A no longer posses great defensive individual player once they had.

Too many mediocre team. lol Messi socred wonder goal against AC Milan few years back. Messi would score 40+ goals in Serie A in a season. I have no doubt.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:13 pm

Also now that I come to think about it, I remember a few times that Zervinho (ffs) puuled something similar but couldn’t score because he’s Zervinho (ffs) and not Messi
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:Italy has less space myth has to die lol

This... Chiellini is blind. Can't wait for Messi to run circles around those clowns.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3