VendettaRed07
McAgger
Tomwin Lannister
S
73 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where will Sterling be next season ?

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 Vote_lcap7%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 Vote_lcap56%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 15 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 Vote_lcap19%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 27

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Raheem Sterling joins Man City

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

This lol, disagree with someone and you are a hater or a troll. It's quite sad tbh.

The admin in this very thread called him out for his trolling, I'm sure he knows the rules.

Notice how Hans is always called a troll by others and not other users and not by only one fanbase in this forum. He was also banned in his earlier forum.

Makes you think hmm

lmao in what earlier forum was I banned Laughing

I've been in ONE earlier forum and certainly haven't been banned there rofl

Pics or it didn't happen m8 hmm

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Raheem Sterling joins Man City

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Fußball wrote:urban, any particular reason why you have down syndrom Henry as your avatar?

It's all about the mustache.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:54 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

The admin in this very thread called him out for his trolling, I'm sure he knows the rules.

Notice how Hans is always called a troll by others and not other users and not by only one fanbase in this forum. He was also banned in his earlier forum.

Makes you think hmm

lmao in what earlier forum was I banned Laughing

I've been in ONE earlier forum and certainly haven't been banned there rofl

Pics or it didn't happen m8 hmm

It's really none of your business.
Now get out of my face, urban. Seriously.

I've done nothing wrong. This is a thread about Sterling. That's what I posted about.
And you talk about how I should get banned? For what?
Who do you think you are?

Go post something in the "Wenger Out" thread, last time I checked it's been deserted for months.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Guys let's get back to laughing at Sterling

Lord Spencer wrote:Sterling declined from "one of the best young talents in the world" to not "good enough to start for Liverpool" in less than a transfer period rofl

rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:37 pm

Rich Mans ChamberLOLain IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:10 am

I don't know what is funnier.

The Liverpool fans who think Sterling is not good enough to start for Liverpool.

Or Sterling who thinks he is good enough to get 200K/month.

If city caves in though, that would be the most hilarious thing of them all.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:48 am

Lord Spencer wrote:I don't know what is funnier.

The Liverpool fans who think Sterling is not good enough to start for Liverpool.

Well he's not better than Coutinho, Sturridge, or Firmino so it's not really that funny. And those 3 would be the starters if fit.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:13 am

200k a weeek for sterling :facepalm: rofl must have a ari gold like agent if he gets it.

MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:34 am

I think when Fingers work faster than Brain, a troll gets posted hmm

Anyways, what is wrong in saying, Sterling might not start ahead of Coutinho, Firmino and a fit Striker (either when we buy or when Studge is fit).

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:28 am

Lord Spencer wrote:I don't know what is funnier.

He doesn't think he's good enough to get 200k/month... he just knows someone is stupid enough to pay it
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:51 am

When Sterling joins City for 45m, Liverpool have enough money to buy Benteke for 35m.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:07 pm

BREAKING: Press Association: Raheem Sterling will not travel with Liverpool squad to Thailand today #SSNHQ
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:27 pm

It would appear that the saga is nearing a close. The Echo is reporting that while Liverpool rejected the 40 mil (+4 mil more in add-ons) offered earlier this week, the clubs are now in talks over a 45 mil (+5 mil in add-ons) deal that would satisfy Liverpools valuation. While it doesn't seem everything is wrapped up, yet. Sterling is no longer being required to fly with the squad on their tour.
Liverpool Echo - Sterling to miss Liverpool tour as club 'in talks' with Manchester City

I can only hope this is the end of a saga that has done nothing but tarnish all parties involved. It's safe to say that most Liverpool supporters have not expected Sterling to be in the squad next season since sometime in early MAy. However, his actions (and the actions of some LFC supporters towards him: see the phone # incident) have been utterly deplorable. Contract negotiations, especially public ones, often get messy. Yet, the depths to which this situation degraded, and the public nature of the negotiating tactics, may have reached a new low. You know it's gotten bad when another footballer drops the agent due to the tactics being used in these negotiations.

In all, I will be sad to see Raheem's talent leave the club; his attitude, not so much... If he returns to his 2013-14 form, he could be a truly great player and achieve great things with City. However, if he becomes disillusioned, unhappy, or feels unloved, his performances will drop. His performances since the beginning of his contract negotiations should serve as evidence enough of this tendency. In short, he is a wonderful talent but lacks the professionalism to perform when under less than ideal conditions either on or off the pitch.

Given my personal druthers, I would take a settled, hard-working Lazar Markovic, Jordon Ibe, or Roberto Firmino over a moody and inconsistent Raheem Sterling any day any day of the week (and twice on Sunday). A word of warning to City supporters: the kid can be one of the best players in your squad (he's absolutely that talented);just make sure he feels appreciated, both in terms of money and support. In other words, I wouldn't go forgetting to get him a cake on his birthday.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:02 pm

Great to see you back mate

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Liverpool have agreed to sell Raheem Sterling for £49mil, according to Ben Smith of the BBC.

Oh dear City :facepalm:

I know they need homegrown players but they can surely get better for cheaper. Sterling is going to have enormous pressure on him.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:04 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOO they actually did it rofl

Delph rejecting them hurt them quite a lot it seems
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Raheem Sterling set to become the 11th most expensive footballer in history before he's played 100 league matches.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:15 pm

Tis official now or what?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:17 pm

It's a done deal. Both BBC and Sky are reporting. Paul Joyce is saying Sterling will earn 200k a week Shocked
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:23 pm

The sad thing is Liverpool is gonna spend all this money for scrubs again
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Do have an issue with the feel but with all the money City got not even mad about it.

Also Pool fans whats his best position keep hearing he likes to play centrally as a CAM.

Also people think Sterling is getting paid £200k a week when players like Aguero/Yaya gets £220/240£ Laughing
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:26 pm

------------------------Hart----------------
Zabaleta---Kompany--Better CB----Better LB
-----------Yaya--------Fernando/Better DM
Nasri--------------Silva----------------Sterling
--------------------Aguero-------------------

?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Let's not forget QPR are getting 10m from this Laughing

Liverpool will get 39m. Will spend 30-35 on Benteke most probably
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:37 pm

The Plastics have been royally shafted here.

49m for Sterling. rofl rofl rofl

Desperate little tin pot club and their attempt to meet the English quota of players.

He's nowhere near worth that.

Deserves another rofl
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:39 pm

Allegedly paying 200k a week in wages to a 20 y/o who hasn't proved f-all in the game.

Disgusting.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:43 pm

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 7 15-16_10

Your 15-16 PL Champions.

If they sign De Bruyne move Sterling to RW

Now we need DM & LB/RB. Not sure why were not going after Schneiderlin and I know we where scouting Chile's Charles Aranguiz.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next