VendettaRed07
McAgger
Tomwin Lannister
S
73 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where will Sterling be next season ?

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 Vote_lcap7%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 Vote_lcap4%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 Vote_lcap4%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 Vote_lcap56%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 15 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 Vote_lcap19%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 27

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Raheem Sterling joins Man City

Post by Unique Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:20 am

El Gunner wrote:
Unique wrote:
El Gunner wrote:TBH I don't get why Liverpool fans here all of sudden act like Sterling is some scrub who wasn't one of their best players.

Sure he played your asses and went about a lot of stuff the wrong way, but don't misplace that anger on degrading the dude's ability and potential.

Are we going to have to listen to you guys whining everyday for the rest of this season when Sterling inevitably adds quality to this City team? No, *bleep* off mates.
this comming from a arsenal fan. Arsenal fans are still booing ex players that left in 1975. And lets not forget how much stick nasri. Rvp. Cesc. Ade. And countless others get from arsenal fans.

Stop your phrasing mate! Don't pull me into a pool with my collective noun, pls quote me bitching about those players on here.
so of the thousends of arsenal fans that do it your one of a few that dont. What are the chances of that. Slim to bullshit im guessing.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Raheem Sterling joins Man City

Post by Sri Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:14 am

Unique wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
Unique wrote:
this comming from a arsenal fan. Arsenal fans are still booing ex players that left in 1975. And lets not forget how much stick nasri. Rvp. Cesc. Ade. And countless others get from arsenal fans.

Stop your phrasing mate! Don't pull me into a pool with my collective noun, pls quote me bitching about those players on here.
so of the thousends of arsenal fans that do it your one of a few that dont. What are the chances of that. Slim to bullshit im guessing.

Cesc, Nasri, RvP and Ade - among others, also had amazing quality and trust me when I say we know how it feels to sell one of the best players to a team we want to be rivalling. However, hating the fact that we sell such a player, and denying the players' quality to call them a scrub, are two different things imho.

Anyway, Sterling, for all his talents, also had his flaws. It remains to be seen if the City support staff can coax the best out of him. The fact that he's 20 is definitely indicative of much more to come from him.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Unique wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
Unique wrote:

Really? Smashing logic mate Laughing
Over 5000 GL posts, and I don't have to do it with 10 or 11 year olds.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:39 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Unique wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

Really? Smashing logic mate Laughing
Over 5000 GL posts, and I don't have to do it with 10 or 11 year olds.
ok. if your not one of the many arsenal fans that live off of abusing ex players maybe you should have a word with your fellow gunners instead of Liverpool fans. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Cesc, Nasri, Cole and RvP deserved every bit of abuse they got tbh. Don't see what's so strange about it. Cesc got FAR too little from Arsena fans imo.

I bloody hope Sterling gets abused when he returns to Anfield with City. He worked hard to earn it.

Mind you, with abuse I mean booing, chanting and calling names in the stadium. Not molesting or attacking him on the street or some other disgusting stuff.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:50 pm

srigooner wrote:
Unique wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

Cesc, Nasri, RvP and Ade - among others, also had amazing quality and trust me when I say we know how it feels to sell one of the best players to a team we want to be rivalling. However, hating the fact that we sell such a player, and denying the players' quality to call them a scrub, are two different things imho.

Anyway, Sterling, for all his talents, also had his flaws. It remains to be seen if the City support staff can coax the best out of him.  The fact that he's 20 is definitely indicative of much more to come from him.
sterling has the talent. but after costing 49 mil and moving to a club that expects to win every thing they enter the pressure will be on him. at Liverpool he cost nothing and made his way through at his own pace. no pressure on him and the fans and management had a lot of patience with him on the days he couldent hit a barn door with a banjo. at Liverpool people over looked his inconsistency and said he is just a young kid learning the game. at city he is not a young kid learning the game. he is a 50mil super star that's expected to help win them titles. lets see how he handles that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Cesc, Nasri, Cole and RvP deserved every bit of abuse they got tbh. Don't see what's so strange about it. Cesc got FAR too little from Arsena fans imo.

I bloody hope Sterling gets abused when he returns to Anfield with City. He worked hard to earn it.

Mind you, with abuse I mean booing, chanting and calling names in the stadium. Not molesting or attacking him on the street or some other disgusting stuff.
he will get plenty of stick when city come to anfield. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:00 pm

Unique wrote:
srigooner wrote:
Unique wrote:

Anyway, Sterling, for all his talents, also had his flaws. It remains to be seen if the City support staff can coax the best out of him.  The fact that he's 20 is definitely indicative of much more to come from him.
sterling has the talent. but after costing 49 mil and moving to a club that expects to win every thing they enter the pressure will be on him. at Liverpool he cost nothing and made his way through at his own pace. no pressure on him and the fans and management had a lot of patience with him on the days he couldent hit a barn door with a banjo. at Liverpool people over looked his inconsistency and said he is just a young kid learning the game. at city he is not a young kid learning the game. he is a 50mil super star that's expected to help win them titles. lets see how he handles that.

That is true. The counterpoint being, he's also growing and more mature (1 year older and all that) than his time at Anfield as a 15-20 year old youngster. It's interesting nevertheless to see if he has the mettle to cope with this. That said, my gut tells me he would do better than Lukaku and Torres did after big money moves. One can only wait and watch.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:07 pm

srigooner wrote:
Unique wrote:
srigooner wrote:

That is true. The counterpoint being, he's also growing and more mature (1 year older and all that) than his time at Anfield as a 15-20 year old youngster. It's interesting nevertheless to see if he has the mettle to cope with this. That said, my gut tells me he would do better than Lukaku and Torres did after big money moves. One can only wait and watch.
if im honest I don't think he will flop at city. but I also don't think he will be a star. I think he will be just another player in the city squad.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Unique wrote:
srigooner wrote:
Unique wrote:

if im honest I don't think he will flop at city. but I also don't think he will be a star. I think he will be just another player in the city squad.

I am inclined to agree; with the exception that relative to the other British players City have bought over the years, he will definitely perform much better. That is to say that he is not just someone brought in to satisfy the homegrown numbers, and definitely not at that price. He will be a starter unless things go pretty far south for him - which I think is unlikely given the talent he has.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:32 pm

srigooner wrote:
Unique wrote:
srigooner wrote:

I am inclined to agree; with the exception that relative to the other British players City have bought over the years, he will definitely perform much better. That is to say that he is not just someone brought in to satisfy the homegrown numbers, and definitely not at that price. He will be a starter unless things go pretty far south for him - which I think is unlikely given the talent he has.
tbh the money is nothing to city. as soon as that corrupt little Frenchman relaxed the FFP rules they can buy players like they are buying sweets.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:35 pm

El Gunner wrote:TBH I don't get why Liverpool fans here all of sudden act like Sterling is some scrub who wasn't one of their best players.

Sure he played your asses and went about a lot of stuff the wrong way, but don't misplace that anger on degrading the dude's ability and potential.

Are we going to have to listen to you guys whining everyday for the rest of this season when Sterling inevitably adds quality to this City team? No, *bleep* off mates.

not all, and I doubt anyone mentioned him as a scrub hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:57 pm

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 CJ8Qp-SXAAA7gB8

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:01 pm

Glory wrote:OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 14 CJ8Qp-SXAAA7gB8
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:07 pm

This thread is hilarious, especially the last couple of pages.

From, "One of the best young players in the world to a bench player........... all in one year." rofl

LOL worthy stuff indeed.

There's a term for this: BIPOLAR.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Two bothersome things I saw from this thread. One was Sepi losing his marbles and wanting someone to injure Sterling and the other is Unique calling Soldado world class.

The latter should be a ban-able offense.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:30 pm

I like how people tend to only pick out the extreme opinions and not the rational ones, and then paint the fanbase with one brush. hmm
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Painting with two brushes is inefficient IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

El Cujo wrote:I like how people tend to only pick out the extreme opinions and not the rational ones, and then paint the fanbase with one brush. hmm

Are you trying to insinuate that YOU are rational?

rofl
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Doc wrote:Two bothersome things I saw from this thread. One was Sepi losing his marbles and wanting someone to injure Sterling and the other is Unique calling Soldado world class.

ffs
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Doc wrote:Two bothersome things I saw from this thread. One was Sepi losing his marbles and wanting someone to injure Sterling and the other is Unique calling Soldado world class.

no. soldado is a scrub. my point at the time was buying the next hot thing from Europe for big money don't allways work out when they come to England.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:20 pm

izzy wrote:This thread is hilarious, especially the last couple of pages.

From, "One of the best young players in the world to a bench player........... all in one year." rofl

LOL worthy stuff indeed.

There's a term for this: BIPOLAR.
the other side of that coin is when sterling was at Liverpool he was overated scrub. now he is at city he will go on to be GOAT. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:22 pm

Unique wrote: the other side of that coin is when sterling was at Liverpool he was overated scrub. now he is at city he will go on to be GOAT. Wink

Who said he would be GOAT?

Provide the quotes pls.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:26 pm

izzy wrote:
Unique wrote: the other side of that coin is when sterling was at Liverpool he was overated scrub. now he is at city he will go on to be GOAT. Wink

Who said he would be GOAT?

Provide the quotes pls.
its in the post right next to the one that said he is one of the best young players in the world.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Unique wrote: its in the post right next to the one that said he is one of the best young players in the world.

So................ no proof then?

Typical.

£49 mil for a bench player it seems. Just a year a go he was Liverpools future. A rising star on the Kop....... to this.

rofl
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:39 pm

izzy wrote:
Unique wrote: its in the post right next to the one that said he is one of the best young players in the world.

So................ no proof then?

Typical.

£49 mil for a bench player it seems. Just a year a go he was Liverpools future. A rising star on the Kop....... to this.

rofl
you must of seen the post. right where you said people were saying he is one of the best young players in the world. or are you asking for quotes from other people but cant show any of your own. hmm i think i can remember when sterling first came around. real high hopes for him. it was around the same time the man u fans were saying januzaj is the future of man u. well sterling didn't progress as well as we hoped. how much progression did januzaj make.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next