Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
futbol
Winter is Coming
S
49 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Marco Verratti transfer speculation - Page 6 Empty Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Luca Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:46 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:You would assume he wants to win the CL at some point. He can't do that at Juve or any other Serie A club.

I'm triggered by this

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Marco Verratti transfer speculation - Page 6 Empty Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by breva Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:53 am

Some people don't quite understand that the Chinese owners of Inter and soon Milan have oodles more money than the owners of Madrid, Barcelona or the Russians and Arabs of the EPL. They are backed by the PRC, the largest economy in the world.

If they want Verrratti, they will get Verratti. But, I suspect they are looking at much more important objectives.

"In 2015, China became the world's largest economy for the first time in modern history. It produced $19.5 trillion in economic output. The European Union (EU) was in second place, producing $19.1 trillion. Together, China and the EU generate 33.9% of the world's economic output of $113.7 trillion.

The United States fell to third place...
"
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:25 am

One eternity later..

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:07 am

Juve want Verratti rofl go for Willian or someone like that u defensive fecks.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:21 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvx_rnXUEAEBv05.jpg

Marco Verratti's agent: "If French media continue like this, he could leave #PSG "
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Lol no top team is going to go for a guy who smokes his lungs away

When did all this start BTW between Veratti and the media @sport?

Heard Rabiot played 10x better when he came on for Veratti yesterday?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:08 pm

He's a prima dona Hala... and he's playing like crap.  Rabiot is absolutely putting him to shame on the pitch and he can't take it.   So his agent is blaming the media, when the fault is on him.

He's really on dimensional.  I don't think he can play for a team who plays any type of direct football... or at least he hasn't shown it yet.

The only two mids who have really stepped it up are Rabiot and Matuidi.

Di Maria has been worse and getting criticized harder... but you don't see him whining like Verratti. Still give 100% out there although he's struggling.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:17 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
We don't need this pos, we already have the better talent in Kovacic

:coffee:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:26 pm

His attitude has been really shit from what i've been reading, and his demeanor doesn't help, guy acts like he already won all there is in football
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Time to leave PSG and come home.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:56 pm

sportsczy wrote:He's a prima dona Hala... and he's playing like crap.  Rabiot is absolutely putting him to shame on the pitch and he can't take it.   So his agent is blaming the media, when the fault is on him.

He's really on dimensional.  I don't think he can play for a team who plays any type of direct football... or at least he hasn't shown it yet.

The only two mids who have really stepped it up are Rabiot and Matuidi.

Di Maria has been worse and getting criticized harder... but you don't see him whining like Verratti. Still give 100% out there although he's struggling.
Do you see him getting benched for Rabiot in the future?

Everytime I look, either Veratti didn't start or he was taken out very early. Like you said maybe he's not responding well to Emery's playing style
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:22 pm

Rabiot has been a regular for most of the season... whether it be for Matuidi, Motta or Verratti. he's played all 3 CM positions although he isn't good in the deep playing role imo... he just becomes a fouling machine.

I think Motta is gone. Matuidi... maybe.

If you can get 100 mil for Verratti, PSG should do it. He's hasn't impacted the pitch for over a year now due to injuries and just poor training habits.

Talent can only take you so far... maybe he needs a change in venue to get his head straight.

Besides, I want him gone so OM's chances get better Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:29 am

Le Parisien: #FCIM directors met with Marco Verratti's agent. #PSG
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:32 am

FCIM?

Florida College of Integrative Medicine??

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:33 am

lol Inter Milan
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:36 am

yeah lol figured that out by now but at first glance i was lost

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:00 am

Can someone fill me in ?

Are PSG actually willing to sell him ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:06 am

His agent is pos. In the past Verratti has had to straighten things after he talks too much.

He (the agent) has been saying now that he is comfortable in PSG and wants to win and all but that his future is away from Paris. Something like "His career won't only be french league titles". The he said that he could join Inter and Juve when pressed on it.

Then Ancelotti just said he would welcome him at Bayern.

No idea whats PSG's take on it, he could just be saying this to improve his deal but it seems like within at most a couple of summer he will leave.

I also remember reading a lot that PSG's boss doesn't want to do business with Juve after we took Coman so I'm not optimistic that he will come here.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:09 am

He of course won't come here as long as he's a PSG player. But I want to know if PSG themselves have let loose on him and allow him to leave.

All I'm reading is his agent trying to maneuver a move out of PSG but I wonder if PSG themselves are OK with selling him as long as their demands are met.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:04 pm

PSG have no intentions of letting him go, 0.

they will make it pretty hard to negotiate a deal, but clearly when verratti wants to go, his agent and him have shown that they wont be shy to say it.

So far they have gotten a contract renewal every summer with their circus.

but at the end of the day, if a player decides to go, you have to let him go. Has Verratti decided to go? maybe not next summer but the end of his cycle with PSG is coming, i would say within the next 2 years he is gone, 3 years max.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:07 pm

Verratti was always destined to go to Bayern, I've said so for years.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:36 pm

I challenge you to a steel cage match bet that he doesn't go to Bayern
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:51 pm

I don't bet on things of such importance
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Ok you're a pussy. Got it. Thanks. Need to challenge another opponent now I guess Smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:40 pm

I think the word you're looking for is 'sackless'
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:52 pm

I would cry if Verratti came to Juventus

It's kind of like a reverse Pogba, we had the opportunity to sign him for 12M (what PSG offered), but were unwilling to pay that for a player who never played a season in the top flight, he made his name for Pescara in Serie B with Immobile and Insigne.

That summer we could have had Pogba for 800k and Verratti for 12M, to add to a midfield of Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal.

It's probably for the best since all of them would not have been able to play, and surely one of Verratti or Pogba would have suffered.

Anyways, miss out on him for 12M and then pay big a few seasons later. If I wouldn't be so happy to see him in a Juve shirt, I would explore the irony more.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next