Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by S on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:52 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Di Marzio in decline IMO


Agents lie all the time.That news is very believable.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 21383
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by urbaNRoots on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:17 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@urbaNRoots wrote:Real Madrid got Ancelotti pretty easily I think so yeah they pretty much get who they want outside rivals Barcelona if the player wants the move.

If Verratti is desperate for such a move it won't take too long.


Comparing managers to players Laughing

Also you are acting like Barca don't usually get what they want.

Suarez, Cesc and Sanchez all ring a bell? they got them for less than they initially were quoted and their clubs turned down higher fees from other clubs because players themselves were insistant on the fact they wanted to join Barca.

But they didn't with PSG, i can't believe how naive you all are.


You underestimate Real Madrid's ways of doing transfers, what they seem to do for "ungettable" players is ask the price. And every player has a price.

Barcelona don't overpay for players who they don't think it's worth it (ie. CB's) but Real Madrid just seem like they operate differently.

Anyway you are giving me Barcelona examples, I was speaking about Real Madrid. When did Real Madrid NOT get a player who they wanted and said player was willing to come (so rejected by the club)?
avatar
urbaNRoots
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 14310
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:19 pm

There's just as many examples as those they do get tbh. Mainly because they try to buy everyone Laughing

Problem is they deny they was ever interested after the fact.... Nerman, Suarez, Ibra, Ribery, Lewandowski etc etc i could go on.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 58014
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:26 pm

other than nerman i don't remember rm being serious about ibra, suarez or lewa

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Oh they definitely were Laughing but as i said they usually deny anyone they don't get so it's accepted as fact that they didn't.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 58014
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Real were serious about Lewa. I remember that last minute 'indecent proposal' Hoeness was enraged about.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 20104
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:31 pm

if you say so, didn't seem that way to me

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Freeza on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Totti is probably the best example out there. Don't know how credible all the other cases are. They Neymar one we missed out on when we had the chance in like '06.

_________________
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15141
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:39 pm

the last two CF we attempted to sign were lewandowski and suarez, we were serious about both in the 2-3 past years. we havent tried aguero mainly because we do business with man city bosses, just as their owner investment firm will dump money on us to finance our stadium.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24002
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:40 pm

And because he's a good Atleti boy hmm

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 58014
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by urbaNRoots on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:42 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Real were serious about Lewa. I remember that last minute 'indecent proposal' Hoeness was enraged about.


They were, but it was Lewandowski who refused Real Madrid not Dortmund, in fact Dortmund were desperate to sell.

Suarez had a £40m release clause, if Real Madrid really wanted they would have.

Neymar REFUSED Real Madrid and signed for Barca, he had both contracts ready to sign IIRC according to reports.

Etc...

Point is...players have the power. All football clubs can do is negotiate a deal, no one wants an unmotivated/pissed off footballer in their club. Also ideas like "force him with the youth team" are unrealistic as it means losing the high transfer fee you can get by just selling him.
avatar
urbaNRoots
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 14310
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:43 pm

that's not really important, cue de gea hmm

Oh i forgot Falcao, i think Carlo fought extremely hard so that we dont sign him + Mendes pushing too hard i think +injury. if Falcao was in form, i think it would have gone differently, even this summer


_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24002
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:45 pm

I agree with your general theme of players have all the power usually.... but i think with certain clubs it doesn't matter.

PSG are one of them and Bayern are another ( before you mention Kroos the only reason that happened was because of his contract situation) not a chance in hell he would have left otherwise.

Both clubs have a history of not giving a shit about how much money you throw at them or what the player wants.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 58014
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:46 pm

im seriously not buying half this stuff now, falcao? yeah right, carlo can't stop nothing flo does

and suarez didn't mind coming to madrid or barca, so if the club wanted him no prob either

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:49 pm

@urbaNRoots wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:Real were serious about Lewa. I remember that last minute 'indecent proposal' Hoeness was enraged about.


They were, but it was Lewandowski who refused Real Madrid not Dortmund, in fact Dortmund were desperate to sell.

Suarez had a £40m release clause, if Real Madrid really wanted they would have.

Neymar REFUSED Real Madrid and signed for Barca, he had both contracts ready to sign IIRC according to reports.

Etc...

Point is...players have the power. All football clubs can do is negotiate a deal, no one wants an unmotivated/pissed off footballer in their club. Also ideas like "force him with the youth team" are unrealistic as it means losing the high transfer fee you can get by just selling him.


Agree. If a player sets his mind of going somewhere particular, not much the club can do. A factor however is how long of a remaining contract they have.

For example, Real was going hard after Ribery in 2010 or 2011 (can't remember) and he wanted to leave there, we refused to sell and he got used to staying, later said he was lucky and thankful Bayern were so stubborn.
If a player has 3 years or so on his contract and the club refuses to sell, chances are he won't pout and throw a tantrum for all those remaining years bt come around.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 20104
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:57 pm

@chad4401 wrote:im seriously not buying half this stuff now, falcao? yeah right, carlo can't stop nothing flo does

and suarez didn't mind coming to madrid or barca, so if the club wanted him no prob either
barca made a better case plus they did not give a fck about his fifa ban. Perez has always liked Falcao, he had not decided he would sign him for sure, his injuries have a lot to do with that, and as i say, Mendes was putting too much pressure.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24002
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:05 pm

that why im saying if the club really wanted suarez, they could've made a better case than barca, since he didn't mind which club it was unlike neymar

as for falcao im pretty sure he was always open to coming here, before his injury and the club never blinked, only mendes and falcao himself just kept talking up a storm

when flo likes a player and want him, he starts talking himself even if he gets the player or not, thus i don't remember him coming out and speaking on lewa,suarez or falcao, maybe i missed it or something

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by futbol on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:10 pm

Suarez was unlikely to join Madrid once Barca showed interest. He's got family ties in Barca and came to visit Camp Nou games many times in the past.

As for Lewa. Uncle Flo personally approached him in the dressing room after the Dortmund games in 2013.

_________________
"The shape looks good."


futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 10085
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Adit on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:18 pm

Suarez was whoring himself out to Madrid in his 'let me go' interview 2 years ago...he doesnt really care weather it was Barcelona,Madrid or Bayern...he wanted to leave Liverpool and play in CL that was it.....he was even OK to play for Arsenal. Laughing Cant believe Pool fans see him as some kind of Club icon,he never was.

Suarez finished any chance of coming to Madrid with his behavior in the world cup....Perez is everything about marketing and any one with brain cells can see that Perez was never going to sign a lunatic who disgraced himself in front of the world in such a manner.

Re Verrati. He isnt needed but give me Verrati any day and every sunday over Pogba....Verrati is a special player the later isnt.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9019
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Adit on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:25 pm

I also want to say that i dont believe in this rumor. Mainly because it is not on Marca, until i see it on that paper i wont believe it. We have a similar player in Modric who has been outstanding ever since Carlo's arrival so i fail to see the point of this transfer.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9019
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by S on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:36 pm

Marca were actually the first ones to break these rumors.Guess you havent been checking out the news in the past few days.

He is Benitez' top target.

_________________

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21383
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by urbaNRoots on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:38 pm

avatar
urbaNRoots
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 14310
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:45 pm

the point of this transfer is that you get a young outstanding midfielder who does things only xavi and pirlo do on a pitch lol, and who is showing signs of also being able to dominate european games... that's the point lol.

there are many sources for madrid infos adit. there is Marca, specially since they Hired Jose Felix Diaz (former ElConfidencial main madrid writer), Inda; there is la Sexta with Pedrerol and Jose luis Sanchez, La Ser which hasnt been breaking anything lately, Cope although they can be hit and miss and i dont know their journalists much, abc.es with Tomas Gonzales-Martin who literally gets spoon fed by madrid officials, and i have to say it but dear old Balague because like him or hate him, he does get some infos, and now that Benitez is in Madrid, he is even more relevant. THat's about it, i might have missed some journos, but those are the main and they will cover everything most of the time


Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24002
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:46 pm

reminds of official denial right befor we signed Bale lol

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24002
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by urbaNRoots on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Why make a statement though, that's weird. Is this a regular thing with Real Madrid or clubs in Spain?
avatar
urbaNRoots
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 14310
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:51 pm

Because of Perez's relationship with PSG's El Khelaifi, besides, it can be true, even if Benitez has told the club that he would like Verrati, 1) it doesnt mean we will sign him, 2) his agent will use it to renew verratti again like every summer

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 24002
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco Verratti transfer speculation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum