Casciavit
Dante
Kaladin
21 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sinister Mihajlovic - Page 5 Empty Re: Sinister Mihajlovic

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:27 am

Dante wrote:Sinister Mihajlovic - Page 5 3869_1040813622628077_6954964595927647450_n

https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

Spoiler:

http://cdn.niketalk.com/c/cc/ccbf70ae_lfo8gkV.gif

Watching old highlights from 05 onwards, me atm

Even during the dark era we had some great games Sad NotLikeThis.jpg

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:24 pm

Proud

Dark era? Nah , this lately is the dark era(actually lets hope it doesn't really turn into an era). Period from 07-08 to 09-10 was pretty damn awesome compared to this . I used to think the same but been a while that's not the case , like of course it weren't what you call good Milan seasons but it was absolutely nothing like lately. Night and day really.

From 13-14 to now , that's the real dark years .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:30 pm

Dark is too lax a word imo, i think our current state it should be called the forsaken era hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:03 am

http://www.football-italia.net/78135/mihajlovic-milan-deserved-more

Strictly speaking though , most of what we created was actually pretty mediocre in quality . Most of it was just for the record , never really scared anyone.

Statistics may show otherwise , not just against Roma but for the entire season , but it's the essence , the quality of these statistics that matters. Here i severely disagree with Mihajlovic , when he says we create enough chances but don't score. What we create is utter shite . What we create is Cerci dribbling , De Sciglio shots , Honda and Poli things and Abate crosses . That's the quality of the chances we create , but the strikers can't score. Make a real a team behind Bacca and i promise you he'll end the season with 25+ goals . As far as essential creativity goes , Empoli is better than us . Don't care what stats say , watch a game . Watch any team who creates real , threatening chances. Even shitty Lazio creates better chances than Milan . Milan in comparison is an absolute parody when it comes to teams who really create a lot. Teams known for creating a lot of chances , say Napoli , also score a lot , because it's implied/obvious you create meaningful chances , not whatever random sorry attempts like we do (for the most part obviously). Otherwise yes we create many "chances" . Sure .

Well , you can make all the chances you want really , if there isn't quality in these chances , if there's not method , effort and execution , you won't score not once in every 20 . It's not necessarily the finishing when you have "enough" chances created and score so little , one must ask themselves if the quality of said created chances have been good enough to begin with.
Where most of these well constructed team efforts ?? Or was it individual , some times desperate even , attempts at goal? What's most of it ? From where did most of the actual goals actually come from ? And if there's such repeat , why does our play look so ugly and so ineffective ? Just from whom these chances come from , after all is being said and done ?

Everyone laughs at our midfield bar Bonaventura and rightfully so , everyone laughs at 2/3 of our wing play and rightfully so , our FBs have 5 good crosses a season put together and there comes Mihajlovic saying we do create a lot but strikers don't finish our chances . JUST WHO OF THOSE SHITS IS IT THAT CREATES SO MUCH AND I DONT SEE IT. WHO?! I mean ok.. do you see Bacca being pleased for example!? 

Most of the time they can't string 5 passes together , but at least they create a lot Sad

Pls. It's just Bacca and Jack really. All the rest rarely create anything. And even Bacca and Jack will mess chances and actually.. 'create' chances too . Like fk me Jack's random shot that will never get in in a hundred years is a chance missed by the forwards/strikers/whatever. The entire first half that according to Mihajlovic was just the first shaky 10 minutes but then was good... well that first half had only 2 totally hopeless Bonaventura shots to show for.Oh and a De Sciglio shot , that was at the very best , a pass to the goalkeeper.

Can you believe it?

What does your eyes tell you? Yes Bacca loses some chances to score here and there , like every single CF out there. So do the rest of our players as well .Bacca scores the majority of his good ones though , his shot/goal ratio is pretty damn good . So why he isn't top scorer yet , since we create so much after all ?

I'll tell you why , because what we usually create near the box is some really weak shit

What chances did we really create in the 2nd half?

The goal ;
Bacca's post ;
Kucka's ridiculous miss;

(Bacca was involved in all 3 btw)

Answer me , with all honesty . Do you consider anything else as meaningful chances ? Like , they had a real chance of getting us a goal , like the 3 above? Are we serious ? No , we create the bare minimum and that's like , a little better than nothing . And just for the record , all we did in this sad first half was 2 Bonaventura individual efforts that weren't actually threatening ; go watch it right now. He would never score with these shots he had taken there. And that's it. Nothing else. Similar stuff , except what i mentioned , is what we actually do . It takes forever to get there and have REAL chances and at the end of most games , we usually have like 3-5 of them. It's very sad , but that's the truth .

De Sciglio shots and similar pathetic stuff like that make 2/3 of what we create and gets counted as chances and/or attempts. No , we don't create at all that much . Not in essence , at least. We wouldn't be 7th 8th or wtf we are if half of most of these chances were good enough to turn into goals. Let that sink in .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:06 pm

What would you guys think of getting Garcia? Since he's about to be sacked hmm
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:24 pm

Do i want the next Zeman  

hmmm

No .

I'd rather have the original tbh  rofl

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Then again... i just realized something

Maybe his only attaccare! football would trigger Berlusconi to spend for him rofl

oh boy

why does it make sense that Berlusconi would like Rudi Garcia

Rudi is full attaccare.. he's getting the sack.. Mihajlovic will soon follow because he can't provide attaccare..

Is it just me hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:15 pm

Honestly, the only hope we have is if Mr. Bee's deal does happen, otherwise we will have to wait another 3-5 years at least hoping that our youth players would save us.

I really want to see what Seedorf will say about the management once his contract expires.

•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:49 am

Wasn't the Bee's deal all already done? I've heard it multiple times throughout 2015, what's blocking the finalization? I thought that's where Milan got the 75 M for Bacca, Romagnoli, Bertolacci without selling anyone?
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:00 am

The finalization (pen to paper) kept getting delayed since September, some rumors claim that Bee was underhit when the Chinese stock market crashed, others claim he is a faker. LaRepubblica (who first broke this deal, and kept the saga going) claimed today that Silvio has given Bee 2 weeks. So, believe what you want to believe.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:34 am

Presidente Proud

“What does Mihajlovic have to do to convince me? Win every game from now to the end of the season. If he wins them all, then I’ll be easily convinced.”

“Mihajlovic now has to convince the Rossoneri fans, the club and myself. He has just one way of achieving that, which is to win every game from here to the end.

there's also this ;

“In my life as an entrepreneur, a statesman, a man of sport, I’ve always followed one rule: set the objectives a little higher than normal common sense believes is easily reachable. And I’ve always reached them.”

So , i think , Mihajlovic will be allowed 2-3 defeats ( and only to the top 4 , mind you ) before the end of the season . This basically means Mihajlovic has to get the team to a 3rd place , more or less . Didn't do the math , but unless i am severely off the mark , if we only have 2-3 defeats from now till the end of the season , we could likely finish 3rd , give or take what others do as well . Could be stretching it , although strictly going by points earned we will likely be up there , or close enough .

If we finish 4th , or lower , which is one of the probable scenarios , apparently he won't be overly satisfied , but imo he finishes 4th , he stays . Not confident about anything lower . I hope we do our best , Mihajlovic deserves to be our coach as of now . Although i am obviously glad and quite happy we have found our way , I am not really that fond of our 4-4-2 and i believe our general play style could be better , yet in spite of myself , i understand the reasoning behind it all . I hope he can do whatever it takes to stay on for next season .

Lately i have come to fear the thought of Berlusconi sacking Mihajlovic at the end of the season . Because if he does , and Inter end up sacking Mancini , a scenario which has good chances to occur if they miss the 3rd place...

They will , to me that's highly likely , get Mihajlovic as a replacement if he becomes available . And i really don't want to see this scenario coming to be . We really should avoid forcing our luck . He has done well so far , the team wants it , i think it's the right thing to do . Hopefully we finish the season on a high . Let's hope common sense prevails in the end .

Afterthought , Mihajlovic will in all likelihood coach Inter one day and they could be a frightening side under him . Inter always appreciated such no nonsense coaches , pragmatical and less concerned with pretty fancy displays . We shouldn't hand him over , not like this , because i am fairly certain if we end up sacking Sinisterovic this summer and Inter gets him , it would come back to bite us in the arse come next season.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:34 pm

Good post, Dante. I really dont wanna lose Miha now. I think hes a good coach who is not afraid to give young players chances. Milan badly needed that. I hope he stays with us for next season, we could only get better.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Berlusconi's senility is really kicking in. "Win all the games"... I don't even know what to say to that.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:35 pm

BREAKING: Sky Italia reports that Sinisa Mihajlovic has decided to leave Milan at the end of the season.

rofl

Would do the same tbh, with the amount of shit he gets from Silvio
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:35 pm

.@AAlciato says that Mihajlovic's decision is mainly due to Berlusconi's constant interference in his work.

Color me surprised...
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:47 pm

*bleep* this club
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Di Francesco is better tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:42 pm

I would wait for something more official, could just be bs. If true though, I'll be very sad to see him go. If we made some good buys in the summer and let Miha do his thing, I'm sure we would've done well.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:42 pm

GG it was fun while it lasted
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:29 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/81068/whats-mihajlovic-ever-done-milan
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:15 pm

Mihajlovic has to stay, he is building a team and giving us a new identity. Firing Mihajlovic would cause many problems especially for young players such as Romagnoli and Donnarumma who need stability to progress.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Yeah if Miha gets fired then this club has no further hope or future. Our *bleep* owner needs to go away already.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:02 pm

BREAKING: #Sky's @DiMarzio says #Mihajlovic could even be sacked TONIGHT.

And so the Sinisa saga come to an end.

Brace for Brocchi boyssss
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:42 pm

Our management are idiots, there goes the future of Donnarumma, and Romagnoli if they don't leave the club. Like I have said before, Mihajlovic gave the team an identity and with him we could have got the much needed stability. :brickwall:
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:47 pm

Since Milan can't win titles now, our management has adopted a different route, we are competing with Palermo for the better mismanaged club title in Serie A. Im sure this will bring us back to the front of the news.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:12 pm

He was a good coach for us. Goodbye and good luck. I'm pretty sure he will be Lazio's coach.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next