VendettaRed07
Mr_Puyol
LeVersacci
izzy
McAgger
21 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:BTW slightly unrelated but finished my 3rd season 2K15 and apparently if it isn't a contract year and you are the best player you get to pick two players to try and get in free agency Proud

I got Griffin and Harden lmao, come at me LeGM.

why would you choose Harden? isn't he a ball hawk in 2k?

DeAndre is the perfect player on your team in myplayer tbh.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:22 pm

I'm a 99 rated player with player coach lol, He has to give up the ball lol.

Not sure how im gonna balance out the shots though, atm i average 35-13-11 and Rose averages 27-8 and then there's a huge drop off.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm a 99 rated player with player coach lol, He has to give up the ball lol.

Not sure how im gonna balance out the shots though, atm i average 35-13-11 and Rose averages 27-8 and then there's a huge drop off.

wait... Rose is on too? Laughing Please go

Get my boy Swaggy P on there, and JaVale
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:26 pm

Noah as well Laughing

Butler is 6th man lmao, i did lose Pau in free agency though.

Got him two more chips though, he's now a 4 time champion Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:26 pm

I dont really have a problem with the Sixers picking Okafor. If they believe he is the best player available, thats the pick they should make..if they dont believe the guys below him are on his level as an assest then its the right choice.

I know that have a huge logjam and no chance in hell all 3 guys pan out and play together, but they know that. At the very least they have cover in case Embid's career never pans out and if it does they stillgot amazing asset to trade which you can flip for a wing or gaurd superior to whoever they would have drafted.

If they had a team in place already and they had a glaing need for a wing or guard, but took a center anyway...I would critcise them, but I think they done the right thing.

I also think the Knicks fans are a bunch of a whiners. Already booing the Latvian kid ffs.

Same fans who boo'ed Gallanari when he was drafted and was in tears about trading him for Melo.

Maybe one of the guys below him turns out to be better, who knows...but people are talking like they passed on the next Wade, Bosh or Melo for the kid.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:28 pm

What's your thought on Bobcats declining Boston's 4 first round picks to move up to take Winslow, and instead taking Kaminsky? hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:30 pm

I actually know a Knick fan who is happy with the pick Laughing

He basically says that they have been shit for 15 years, and no one is gonna come in and turn it around straight away.

Would pretty much prefer a long term plan than drafting players for the now and still be shit anyway.

I agree tbh and i said at the time i like the draft for the Knicks, they have a long way to go but it's not bad couple of selections at all IMO.

Now i wonder who they get in Free agency, seen talk of David West recently and tbh while it might not get the pulses racing that would be a good move IMO.

He's a brilliant leader and the kids plus Carmelo will need some of that leadership.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:55 pm

Freeza wrote:What's your thought on Bobcats declining Boston's 4 first round picks to move up to take Winslow, and instead taking Kaminsky? hmm

Laughing Incredible. It would be easy to blame Jordan, but the Gm is Rich Cho..the man been getting off scot ree since 11' while Jordan takes the blame for everything
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:57 pm

I think West has alot of game left and think he could play on any team. I actually think the Spurs should sign him if they cant get Aldridge, obviously he isnt a sexy choice as you say but name me another 4 man who plays defence like he does, plays physical like he does but can also score the ball. I would rather he not waste his last 1 or 2 good years sucking it up at the Knicks but it would be a good move for them.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:13 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Nick-young-confused-face-300x256

My face when LS trying to tell us about what Kobe was doing back in the day. My G, that was 2000...15 years ago, how old was you back then? You even watch those games brother?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:17 am

rofl

I just saw that vine of Swaggy P lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:19 am

Imo AD and KAT should collude in the future. :coffee:

Get some goat shooters around them like 35 year old Steph and collect them chips ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:20 am

Lakers need another one of those 30 PER role players imo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:27 am

Don't call me James wrote:Imo AD and KAT should collude in the future. :coffee:

Dat length ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:28 am

Gonna get league pass and watch a lot of Pelicans and Timberwolves this season ffs. Think AD and KAT are my 2 favorite players after Curry.

Imagine the rivalry between them in 5 years ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:30 am

Gonna get Pelicans, Lakers, Twolves and 2 others not known yet, can't wait for the season to start
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:15 am

I am just glad to see that some legit big man battles may happen.

Davis, Cousins, Drummond, possibly Embiid, Towns, Okafor, Jo-Val under a new coach/on another team and maybe even some other possible developers (Whiteside, Nurkic, probably someone I am forgetting) all going at it and gaurding each other hopefully.

No more Howard stumbling over himself trying to get around 1 legged Big Baby Davis as a marquee match up.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:46 am

No mention of Sacre.. smh.

Howard ffs Proud Leaving us out to dry, finally back on track.

Is the league pass still on 5 teams? Thinking it'll be Lakers, OKC, GSW, Pelicans and Timberwolves. No teams in the East worth watching tbh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:17 am

What's the chance of Love re-signing with the Wolves?

Could you imagine

Rubio (Tyus Jones)
LaVine (Kevin Martin)
Wiggins (Shabazz)
Love (KG)
KAT (Pekovic)
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:41 am

The Franchise wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Nick-young-confused-face-300x256

My face when LS trying to tell us about what Kobe was doing back in the day. My G, that was 2000...15 years ago, how old was you back then? You even watch those games brother?

I'm 27 bruh, watched him a lot.. He was a fave player of mine. . Before I realized he's a douchebag/jordan copycat
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:51 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
The Franchise wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Nick-young-confused-face-300x256

I'm 27 bruh, watched him a lot.. He was a fave player of mine. . Before I realized he's a douchebag/jordan copycat

Great reason. I thought you just stopped supporting role players. Anyone surprised you're changing favourite players?

Can't wait for when you realise LeBron is just a more athletic Grant Hill copycat hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:13 am

I said a face, as in one of them. Grant Hill, stahp.

Just face it, Kobe is in LeBron's rearview mirror, its all about Jordan comparisons now bruh.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:33 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:BTW slightly unrelated but finished my 3rd season 2K15 and apparently if it isn't a contract year and you are the best player you get to pick two players to try and get in free agency Proud

Why you ducking me though? hmm
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:45 am

I'm not Laughing

I have my messages alert turned off because I let my brother use my ps4 when I'm not in. By the time I saw it you were off both times.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:09 am

This only happens when you're not a FA as well? I wonder if it is only with certain franchises.

I started playing MyPlayer again. PG on the Kings, but the roster is so unbalanced, the CPU front office is awful. There's 5 PGs on the roster, only like 1 center in Cousins, 1 SF, and 3 PFs. Trade for a fvckin big, 2k15 version of the Celtics.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:46 pm

Yeah you have to be under contract..

Anyway Free Agency has begun cheers Seems like Aldridge is meeting with half the league Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next