VendettaRed07
Mr_Puyol
LeVersacci
izzy
McAgger
21 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:30 am

Man we're getting killed on the glass. Sad

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:14 am

ffs how is it that JR Smith all of a sudden such an efficient shooter. What happened to brick city with the Knicks. Mad

Curry doe Proud He's shooting 93% from the corner in the playoffs Shocked
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:48 am

LeBron getting these phantom calls. :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:33 am

Goddammit I've got a bad feeling about this ending Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:36 am

Curry with the softest lay up ever wtf
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:46 am

Leeeeeeeeeets go
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:57 am

GTFI. Holly shit that was nerve wrecking in regulation.

But dat overtime Proud Molenation Lockdown defense.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:00 am

Iggy and Barnes were the game changers. Iggy especially.

Can't see LeBron repeating what he did tonight on Sunday. I can see him repeating his overtime performance though Laughing

Bench production was effing goat as well :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:03 am

Could feel Lebron's salt, all over my face, after that one. Absolute scenes
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:17 am

Lebron 44 points on 38 shots Laughing

Anyone remember this? rofl

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1854144-lebron-james-says-he-could-score-60-70-points-if-he-got-37-shots-in-a-game

http://launch.newsinc.com/share.html?trackingGroup=90046&siteSection=sedailycaller&videoId=25362684
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:25 am

Lebron was killing Barnes and green though....Iggy and Lechoke though late in the game. :bow:
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:50 am

Don't call me James wrote:Lebron 44 points on 38 shots Laughing

Anyone remember this? rofl

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1854144-lebron-james-says-he-could-score-60-70-points-if-he-got-37-shots-in-a-game

http://launch.newsinc.com/share.html?trackingGroup=90046&siteSection=sedailycaller&videoId=25362684

What are you laughing at? He abused you guys Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:02 am

Good Game.

No idea what McAgger is doing...... it's GM 1....... dude acting like it was GM 7. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:08 am

Every game you win in an NBA Finals should make you estatic as a fan. You don't know when it'll happen again.

Also LeBron with those tool comments backfiring Proud

Last edited by Freeza on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:08 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
What are you laughing at? He abused you guys Laughing

Abused? Laughing Where was the abusing in the overtime or in the last 2 minutes of regulation. Cleveland played straight into our gameplan.

If you don't think Kerr wants LeBron to be a volume shooter and go for 38 shots while leaving everyone else to feed off of scraps then you are purposely being blind.

Also we played like ass. Curry and Klay will not be going 5-15 from 3 every game. This was the game to take for Cleveland and they chocked lead by Le chokster himself.

Also I was laughing at the fact that Lebron said he could 'easily' score 70 points from 37 shots. What happened there?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:12 am

izzy wrote:Good Game.

No idea what McAgger is doing...... it's GM 1....... dude acting like it was GM 7. Laughing

You really believe this wasn't a death sentence for the Cavs?

Kyrie is done. Warriors played like ass and still won. Cavs killed us on the board. Our two main offensive options were being closed down effectively. This was the best chance Cavs had to put a marker down in the series and it's gone. Kerr is going to adjust on the boards and Curry will get going. How much harder is LeBron going to play?

This was a huge game that Cleveland should have taken advantage of. We're in a very good spot so yeah I'm excited. We'll only play better from here on in, I'm sure of that.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:13 am

He wasn't on from 3 and didn't get to the line much, he was getting a lot of 2's.. It all depends on the context of the game bruh

Enjoy beating up on the injured Cavs bruh, and make sure you send Olynyk his ring Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:33 am

Don't call me James wrote:You really believe this wasn't a death sentence for the Cavs?

Kyrie is done. Warriors played like ass and still won. Cavs killed us on the board. Our two main offensive options were being closed down effectively. This was the best chance Cavs had to put a marker down in the series and it's gone. Kerr is going to adjust on the boards and Curry will get going. How much harder is LeBron going to play?

This was a huge game that Cleveland should have taken advantage of. We're in a very good spot so yeah I'm excited. We'll only play better from here on in, I'm sure of that.

1. Death Sentence? It GAME 1.......

2. Cavs didn't play well either and the Warriors actually out-rebounded them in the 2nd half so............ Also, the Cavs had 9 bench points........ all by JR........ in the 1st half.

3. Only Mozgov, LeBron and Kyrie scored in the 2nd half, you think that is happening again? Laughing

It's one game, the first as well. Chill out.

Death Sentence? Please.............
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:46 am

Izzy so you would put money on the Cavs winning this series?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:01 am

It's 1 Game...... I cannot emphasize this enough it seems........ If I were to put money on it, it wouldn't be because of what I saw in Game 1 ffs.

My God, you're acting like the Cavs played the perfect game on both ends of the floor.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:06 am

There's no argument here really. You're arguing about how I should be feeling.

I feel like, after this game, we're going to win this series. The events that transpired (like Kyrie getting injured) as well as some of the otehr points I mentioned above has me thinking this. I don't care how much you want to emphasize what game it was.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:11 am

Whatever.......

It wouldn't surprise if your bipolar posts return very soon............. as they have done for the majority of the playoffs.

One Game it's "OH MY GAWD!!!!!! WE GOATS!!!!!!", Next game is "OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!"

Again, whatever.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:09 pm

Got two ends of the spectrum here, Agger being a little overzealous of the importance of game 1 and Leswagg already making excuses Laughing

On the game I am thinking that Kerr's plan most certainly is let Lebron get his aslong as they arent lay ups and avoid the doubles. It is a fine stragety.

But Lebron is abusing these guys in the post. Barnes and Iggy are too lightweight to deal with him down there and anytime they did play good defence they got called for superstar fouls. So it was impossible.

But that being said, Lebron shot alot of shots and didnt do much creating for others. GSW can take that lesser of two evils.

I can also clearly see why they cant put Green on Lebron, especially if Moz and TT are both in the game. They need every single bit of size they get to fight them on the boards. This is where they have to improve for game 2. Bogut and Greeen need to forget about rebounding, as soon as a shot goes up they need to turn and face guard and the guards like Curry and Thompson need to crash the glass. I think they wont because they want to get up court and play in the transition, but someone has to sacrifice something or they will be less transitions.

Curry wont be getting off in this series quite like Houston, ill be surprised if he averages 29 on those same % he has been till now.

Thompson though has to be better. Lebron isnt going to gaurd him, he cant chase him around and wants to rest by guarding Barnes. Shump will send most time on Curry, more than even this game because Irving wont hold up all series when the games are closer together. He was on Curry more than I imagined. I expect more of him on Thompson and he has to go to work, especially on the post ups.

The Cavs had the lead the entire game, always had a cushion, until brick city showed up in the clutch. Obviously they wont win like that.

But there were times in this game GSW looked like they had no answer when the jumper wasnt falling. but credit Igoudala, Barbosa and the rest of the bench. I think they kept them in it.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Not surprised to hear Lebron abused in the post, I expected that. Haven't watched it yet, will give thoughts on it after I do.

Also Izzy I don't agree with McAgger on the death sentence thing lol, but it is important as most of the time game 1 winners in the finals do end up winning it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:33 pm

I think LeBron's potential game winner was a bad shot.. They should of ran a pick and roll, him and Kyrie, or get him on the down block

I doubt he takes that shot if they were down by 1 or 2 but they should of treated it that way.. OT on the road is always risky
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Agreed Swagg, it's an awful shot. Tbh in general against Iggy he made bad decisions. Iggy deserves credit for it like PG, Leonard and Butler did before but at the end of the day he shouldn't be able to hold him to 2-12 when he was defending him.

Tbh now i have seen the game, a lot of the things which happened i see translating for the rest of the series. Maybe Curry and Thompson go off, Lebron goes off or maybe JR goes off.

Maybe they all happen at once lol, but in general a lot of what we saw is what i expect to continue. Also the bit about only JR contributing off the bench and GS dominating Cleveland's bench i expect to continue.

I expect a lot of what happened in the Chicago series, Lebron takes a lot of shots but the key difference is Golden State actually have more than two contributors which is why i expect Golden State to win and did before last night.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next