VendettaRed07
Mr_Puyol
LeVersacci
izzy
McAgger
21 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 am

Stephen A. Smith outta here cutting WWF attitude era promo's Laughing

F outta here man...im tired of this guy. Who the hell does he think he is?

"You dont wanna make a enemy outta me"

Ok mate.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Saw that lmao, was cringe as *bleep*.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:24 pm

KD is a dick to the media tbh
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:27 pm

I don't think SAS was wrong tbh, it was just hilarious in general.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Stephen A isn't the media. He's a shitbag. KD acting like anyone should to that prick.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Agree with that as well Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Freeza wrote:Stephen A isn't the media. He's a shitbag. KD acting like anyone should to that prick.

Why is he a shitbag? Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:46 pm

What did Stephen A say?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Curry is the most entertaining player in the league. It ain't even close m8. Proud Goddam how I've missed watching him play. Can't wait.

Steph - Livingston - Ben Gordon
Klay - Barbosa - Brandon Rush
Barnes - Iggy - Kevon Looney (30th pick)
Green - Speights - Jason Thompson
Bogut - Ezeli - McAdoo

Dat depth ffs. Stacked as shit.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:57 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Freeza wrote:Stephen A isn't the media. He's a shitbag. KD acting like anyone should to that prick.

Why is he a shitbag? Laughing

Women needs to learn not to provoke, so they don't get hit.

More examples, but I really don't need to write any more than that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:58 pm

:facepalm:

Couldn't even finish watching that stuff.

"You don't wanna make an enemy out of me?" N***a who are you? Laughing

Skip saying that he "fed" KD and is the reason why he is where he is?

How can these two call athletes sensitive and they out here acting like Booker T the second they get questioned?

Same shit happening in the NFL, Boxing etc.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:01 pm

Booker T Laughing

Was only missing the 5 time part tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Also, the media are never gonna turn on KD.

He called them stupid, idiots and said they don't know shit and doesn't like talking to them and they STILL love him. Laughing

So, I'm pretty sure having these two as an "enemy" (what does that even mean?) won't do nothing to him.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:12 pm

izzy wrote:Also, the media are never gonna turn on KD.

He called them stupid, idiots and said they don't know shit and doesn't like talking to them and they STILL love him. Laughing

So, I'm pretty sure having these two as an "enemy" (what does that even mean?) won't do nothing to him.

Probably means he'll stop mentioning him as a dear personal lifelong best friend every time he mentions him
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:13 pm

lmao watched that just now.

Having him as enemy rofl I honestly don't know what that means coming from Stephen A.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:20 pm

I think what he's saying is if they get on his bad side he'll start airing personal shit in public.

Only thing i can think of anyway lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:07 am

That's just irresponsible on the reporters side though tbh. Feel like airing personal stuff in public would just get the public to turn on Stephen A rather than Durant.

Don't think Stephen A meant anything, he's just being an overdramatic little pos who thinks he's top shit and he's acting like it. He's just trying to be threatening back to Durant.

Funniest thing to me about the whole thing is you know KD is probably at home laughing his ass off, can't say he probably cares about a single thing Stephen A just said.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:32 pm

Kobe at the center of attention again....................

He's rated 89 on NBA 2K16...............
ESPN have him ranked 93rd...............

Laughing

There seems to be no middle ground here.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:04 pm

izzy wrote:Kobe at the center of attention again....................

He's rated 89 on NBA 2K16...............
ESPN have him ranked 93rd...............

Laughing

There seems to be no middle ground here.

89 in 2K? rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:15 am

Stephen A is a bullshitter for sure, but.. didn't he simply say that Durant was considering LA? Which he is, whether KD wants to admit that or not. Of course, he was never going to win this battle so responding to Durant was very dumb.

sidenote: 89 for Kobe Laughing dat legacy rating. Love the gameplay so far but Spike Lee completely fvcked MyCareer up. Be The Story!... that Spike Lee has pre-decided for you. Oh, you're a white guy? Enjoy explaining why you live with an all black family with the voice of a Brooklyn hipster(smfh its been 3 years with the same fkn voice, it's enough. )
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:23 am

Stephen A said from what i can gather that he was told he was considering LA by a " source ".

Which is why i said initially that he was right, despite the hilarious WWE impression. Durant called him a liar for something he wasn't really lying about and if anyone was lying it was the "source".

Agree on 2K btw Laughing It's shite till the second season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:46 pm

I dunno if KD or Smith are right or wrong,I mean both can be right in a way.

I dont believe Smith has any kind of source on this, I believe he just made it up and thats easy to do because he isnt trying to say something outlandish. But I do believe he just made this up because it has a high chance to be true and you cant really prove it to be wrong.

Its a small thing really. Smith is getting above his station though, not just in this issue, but the way he carries himself the last 2 or 3 years is in a way of someone who is highly comfortable and secure in his position and can say what he wants. And I think this is another example.

I doubt any other journalist/reporter/talking head would react in this way.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:36 am

Stephen A and the rest of the media is trash, I love seeing responses from players like KD calling them out for the pos's they are

KD in the right for me. Stephen A can f off
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:15 am

Not really he called him a liar for saying something he never said lol.

If he said that KD told me he's considering LA then that would be different, but he said that someone told me he's considering LA. He basically called him a liar for no reason and with little basis.

I dislike him as much as anyone but use a bit logic here, in no way is KD in the right here lol.

What exactly is he lying about? he's just passing on a message more or less, it's not like he said he spoke to KD that would be different.

Don't let your hate of someone cloud your judgment, i bet you don't even know how this started lol.

Also he clearly is considering LA, if he wasn't his reaction would have been very different. Just like any big free agent he'll be considering anyone with the cap space and vision to be a contender don't delude yourself.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:53 am

How do we know he's not lying? (You ask what he's lying about, he could very well be lying about the fact that he actually had a source to tell him these things). He very well could be. Like Dani said, it's a safe story to run because you can't really disprove it and given the circumstances it makes sense. We don't know if he's lying or not really. Besides, if KD thinks that no one he's talked about this stuff has talked to Stephen A about it (obviously he would only talk about this stuff to people he trusts), then it's completely understandable he'll side with family and the people he trusts over Stephen A Smith (a reporter) In that regard, his response is crude and harsh but it's an emotional response to the fact that he thinks people are stirring shit up in the media again with no real basis.

And he very well may be right.

Regardless of all of this, let's not pretend that Stephen A hasn't made up countless stories over the years like any other reporter. The basis of my post was more enjoying the fact that KD is calling out Stephen A because he and the rest of the media are trash. We could debate on who is in the right or not all day long because we don't know the facts, and who is right and wrong is contingent on those facts, really. I mean, you could say KD was rash in what he said and I would agree--but at the same time, given the media...it's understandable for me. Anything beyond that is, like I said, contingent on facts we don't know.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next