Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future ?

+51
Unique
marottalad
Collblanc
BarcaLearning
Kebab
Robespierre
Andrew
Kaladin
LeVersacci
B-Mac
rwo power
Doc
futbol_bill
The Demon of Carthage
Onyx
BarrileteCosmico
Mr Nick09
rincon
halamadrid2
Glory
VivaStPauli
billy_gr
neuro11
free_cat
Katy Perry
breva
chad4401
Freeza
Valkyrja
Casciavit
VendettaRed07
Blue
terrance511
El Gunner
REWB
Jay29
M99
RealGunner
jibers
Bankz
Myesyats
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
futbol
Hapless_Hans
S
titosantill
Art Morte
farfan
DeviAngel
Winter is Coming
55 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What do you think?

Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? Vote_lcap54%Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 20 ]
Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? Vote_lcap46%Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 37

Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? Empty Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future ?

Post by S Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Each of these three teams are the last three Champions league winners and have dominated this competition  for a half a decade.In Barca's case,nearly a decade.
The question is pretty straightforward.Will we have a CL winner outside of these three super teams next season or even in the next few yrs perhaps?

Last edited by S on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? Empty Re: Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future ?

Post by farfan Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:42 pm

yes.

Chelsea .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? Empty Re: Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future ?

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:47 pm

I'll let you know on June 6th 2016 (assuming the final is then).
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:52 pm

Juve cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:12 pm

isn't it too early for this? that's the problem i have with footy these days, when news is slow, we (fans and pundits) always want to jump the gun.....we haven't even seen how any of the teams will look next season and already we're asking if another team will win. last season, we had not even gotten to the christmas break and people on espn were proclaiming us (madrid) the best team ever....like really? i don't know when we started winning titles in january to proclaim one the best

the other day, bayern won the treble, and a couple weeks after they announced pep as coach and signed lewa, and before season kicked off i start hearing how they'll dominate europe and all that. barcelona have just won the treble and one of the guys on espn is already asking if they can retain champs league....wait till the season at least gets to crunch time, that way your judgement isn't clouded by being a fan

oh and then there's suarez, debates on what strikers are better than him and all that, whilst he was on suspension, we hadn't even seen him feature for the rivals yet, but the assumption was made he couldn't play second fiddle....imo i find it embarrassing to us that this guy didn't play competitive football till october and had more goals than all our forwards except cristiano (but that's another story, smh how we just blew this season, reminiscent of the 03/04 campaign)

let me get myself composed, i don't want to get into these rants, but i think there are more relevant things to address even in a slow news week than who can win next season's champions league....can discuss what to expect from copa america, summer moves you'd like, new signings (e.g khedira to juve), player ratings for the season...hell, this is the time the "my right back is better than yours" should be off the charts, this is the time to compare players, not comparing them when the season is up and down;

someone compares say aguero to alexis, the day alexis scores, and kun doesn't, the alexis fan-boy comes out and says "i told you so", the week after the reverse happens and the kun fan-boy comes and says "i told you so"....its the end of the season, now is the time such topics should be brought up and we asses who was better based on how the season turned out, which is the reasonable thing to do.....NOT, who will win next season's champions league, when most teams haven't engaged in transfers or even kicked a football to start the season, nor pre-season...let's get priorities straight

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Nothing wrong with discussing the future tbh, I do doubt they'll be a different winner tbh but we'll see.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Arsenal.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Art Morte wrote:Arsenal.

he said next season ,not next life .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Nah, I have this feeling about Arsenal and I will be fiercely beating that drum all off-season long to maximize my own embarrassment potential.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:42 pm

@great leader, there are more important things right now....most of the major clubs won't have the same teams/personnel, and we don't know how they'll line up. we might as well start discussing euro 2016 if that's the case. copa america, player comparisons based on the season should be the relevant threads for now in my opinion. lol at the arsenal gibe
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:44 pm

You might be onto something there,Art.

If you go by the unholy GL jinx,the team that gets bashed and underrated the most in the previous season goes on to have an extraordinary campaign the following year.
Its certainly been the case with Juventus and Dortmund.Arsenal are the next ones to follow ? They get bashed here regardless so could they surprise everyone?

I do think they have a solid team,similar quality to Juventus on paper and with one or two additions,can get to the final if not win it.It all depends on what they prioritize though.
Unlike City and United,they have a very good balance.Just need to add a bit more quality.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:58 pm

I for one love it when you go on rants, tito.

More of that please.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:31 pm

Chelsea are probably the most suited team to win the CL outside of the big 3.

But I think Barcelona will retain it for the first time ever.

Can change with Pep making better signings though.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:34 pm

titosantill wrote:@great leader, there are more important things right now....most of the major clubs won't have the same teams/personnel, and we don't know how they'll line up. we might as well start discussing euro 2016 if that's the case. copa america, player comparisons based on the season should be the relevant threads for now in my opinion. lol at the arsenal gibe

I understand but i can see why people want to discuss it, just makes it funnier when the predictions go terribly wrong lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Arsenal have the squad to do a Juventus but they also have Wenger who ain't no Euromax so there is that. I mean Euroarse doesn't even sound too well. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:41 pm

CL finals: Allegri 1-1 Wenger

hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:42 pm

EurosimusMaximus is a good 95 years younger tho
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:44 pm

Arsene drinks from the fountain of youth everytime he signs a random 15 year old from France IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:52 pm

No. Can see Barca retaining the title for the first time ever
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:18 pm

farfan wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Arsenal.

he said next season ,not next life .
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Manchester United.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:42 pm

jibers wrote:Manchester United.

https://2img.net/u/3313/22/97/24/avatars/218-93.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:44 pm

Atletico Madrid will make the semis as long as they avoid Real or Barca before it.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:46 pm

RealGunner wrote:
jibers wrote:Manchester United.

https://2img.net/u/3313/22/97/24/avatars/218-93.jpg

Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? ScreenShot2014-01-25at6.53.31AM_original
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:48 pm

Sevilla. :coffee:

If not win it, they'll become the new hipster team, replacing Dortmund.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next