Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future ?

+51
Unique
marottalad
Collblanc
BarcaLearning
Kebab
Robespierre
Andrew
Kaladin
LeVersacci
B-Mac
rwo power
Doc
futbol_bill
The Demon of Carthage
Onyx
BarrileteCosmico
Mr Nick09
rincon
halamadrid2
Glory
VivaStPauli
billy_gr
neuro11
free_cat
Katy Perry
breva
chad4401
Freeza
Valkyrja
Casciavit
VendettaRed07
Blue
terrance511
El Gunner
REWB
Jay29
M99
RealGunner
jibers
Bankz
Myesyats
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
futbol
Hapless_Hans
S
titosantill
Art Morte
farfan
DeviAngel
Winter is Coming
55 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

What do you think?

Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap54%Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 20 ]
Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap46%Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 37

Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future ?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:19 pm

Lol the debate will never be settled, people have made the stance in either direction and won't change it.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future ?

Post by M99 Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:25 pm

Debate will be settled when Messi leads Argentina to the World Cup and becomes the first player to win 2 straight Golden Balls.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:27 pm

M99 wrote:Debate will be settled when Messi leads Argentina to the World Cup and becomes the first player to win 2 straight Golden Balls.

Forgot he won the golden ball at the last WC

And what a farce it was Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:27 pm

M99 wrote:Debate will be settled when Messi leads Argentina to the World Cup and becomes the first player to win 2 straight Golden Balls.

Disagree tbh.

If that happens Ronaldo fans will still never accept it and vice versa if Madrid win the CL again for Messi fans.

At this point people have made their decision, no future achievement is changing anything.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:49 pm

Counter argument is obvious lol

"Ronaldo's international team is comparatively shit"

Which on paper, it is.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:04 pm

Yes. Another Spanish team, ofcourse. La Liga #1
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:City are too inexperienced, I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool knock them out but obviously they won't beat Barca or Madrid) so that only leaves Bayern realistically and they probably won't do it either.

Prophetic. I agree with the thought. The winner will probably be Madrid and if not they then it is likely to be us.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:27 pm

M99 wrote:If Brazil win the World Cup then huge chance Nerman takes it.

But since Argentina has it on lock, Messi to get his 6th guaranteed.

Neymar is nowhere this season. Went out to strike on his own and we all saw what happened. Being injured at the "right" time meant less blame on him. Only world cup victory takes him anywhere close to the Ballon D'or now.

As for Messi and Argentina, I really would like to say I hope for it, but those who have seen Argentina playing in the last few months are still weeping and its being said that even Messi can't save this team. If Messi is not fit even a group stage exit is not ruled out.

I have hated Cristiano for so long and tried to put him down in every whichever way but this year I definitely give up on that. Still I suppose I am not the only one who has noticed that for a player of his stature his world cup performances over the years have been surprisingly underwhelming. Time for him to set that right this time, fill in the only blank in a career successful beyond imagination. Not saying Portugal will won the world cup but unlike the bookies I would certainly rate them above England. Cristiano should make his mark on the tournament even if he does not come close to winning the trophy.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:34 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Everybody ruling out Liverpool should be ashamed tbh

It's obvious if we get past City, we're winning it. As Messi and Ronaldo start to wind down over the next 4 seasons the Liverpool era will be laying down the foundations of a decade of domestic and European dominance.

It's definitely not impossible but the Spanish duo's proven pedigree makes me place them ahead at the moment. It's 1.Madrid 2.Barca 3.Pool 4.Bayern at the moment. In my heart its 1.Barca 2.Pool though. If we don't win it then would love to see you all do that. For Klopp and for the fact that Liverpool has always been my favorite EPL team. Thumbs up

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:09 am

My bad. Gave too much respect to Barca. Booted out of quarters for 3 straight seasons. Even we've done better than them in Europe over the last few seasons ffs

I think the question is pretty straightforward and simple now :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:49 pm

Madrid won't win again this year.
I sense weaknesses after tonight's second leg loss to Juve.

Bayern or Liverpool will beat them.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:51 pm

We do this every year. Check our previous wins. Dortmund, Schalke, Atleti, Juve, we barely hang on. Then we understand it's fate and end up winning the whole thing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:56 pm

3 in a year still just sounds too much to me.

Especially after it took so long for one team to win 2 in a row.
What are the odds of winning 3 in a row at the first time of asking, it's also those mathematics that make me doubt it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:04 am

We finally have one and it took us 5 seasons ffs
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:18 am

Ajax would have whooped Reds in Final, had they not been so complacent and arrogant and overconfident against Spurs in Semis.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6