Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future ?

+51
Unique
marottalad
Collblanc
BarcaLearning
Kebab
Robespierre
Andrew
Kaladin
LeVersacci
B-Mac
rwo power
Doc
futbol_bill
The Demon of Carthage
Onyx
BarrileteCosmico
Mr Nick09
rincon
halamadrid2
Glory
VivaStPauli
billy_gr
neuro11
free_cat
Katy Perry
breva
chad4401
Freeza
Valkyrja
Casciavit
VendettaRed07
Blue
terrance511
El Gunner
REWB
Jay29
M99
RealGunner
jibers
Bankz
Myesyats
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
futbol
Hapless_Hans
S
titosantill
Art Morte
farfan
DeviAngel
Winter is Coming
55 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What do you think?

Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap54%Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 20 ]
Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? - Page 4 Vote_lcap46%Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 37

Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future ?

Post by rincon Sun May 29, 2016 1:01 pm

We can do this Molenation

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future  ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Will we have a CL winner outside of Real Madrid or Barca in the near future ?

Post by farfan Sun May 29, 2016 1:40 pm

rincon wrote:We can do this Molenation

Does Madrid make your "  elite teams " ranking now ? Proud
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 29, 2016 1:41 pm

with juve and atleti we are the euro top 5, so it's always likely
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 29, 2016 1:54 pm

farfan wrote:
rincon wrote:We can do this Molenation

Does Madrid make your "  elite teams " ranking now ? Proud

Of course. Like I kept saying, they had to do something, they did so they deserve it.

When we were talking Madrid had just fired his coach, were some 10 points behind in the league, had hired a coach with no experience, and were out of the domestic cup. They needed to do something to back up claims of being among the best, they did now.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 29, 2016 2:21 pm

Karma dictates that now that Fraudiola is out Bayern will win it
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Its time farcefan comes out of the closet and admit that he supports Madrid.Its such a clear-cut thing now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:with juve and atleti we are the euro top 5, so it's always likely

don't think so. I still rate PSG, City and Liverpool higher.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun May 29, 2016 3:38 pm

2009 - Barcelona
2010 - Inter
2011 - Barcelona
2012 - Chelsea
2013 - Bayern Munich
2014 - Real Madrid
2015 - Barcelona
2016 - Real Madrid

Eventually it's going to end but someone needs to do it soon, or else these guy will just keep getting stronger.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 29, 2016 3:53 pm

hmm

2009 - Barcelona
2010 - Inter
2011 - Barcelona
2012 - Chelsea
2013 - Bayern Munich
2014 - Real Madrid
2015 - Barcelona
2016 - Real Madrid
2017 - Manchester City
2018 - Juventus
2019 - Barcelona
2020 - Real Madrid

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 29, 2016 3:55 pm

It's going to end. As a matter of fact, I think some powerful people are trying everything they can to do so.

I'm still amazed how low Real Madrid's kit deal is compared to other clubs; which is absurd to say the least. I would expect much more than 40m for a club who's been the richest for the past 11th year running and the most valuable for the past three or so, and with a global brand of AAA+ rating. I would also expect much more than a mere 26.31m for a sponsor to put their name on Real Madrid's shirt.

And that's not all. La Liga has been dominating everything for the past 7 years, you would expect their  tv deal to be more than just £1.8 billion.

I'm just talking from a financial standpoint here, but finances are just the tip of the iceberg. La Liga has done some unprecedented things and they need to be rewarded for that.

Honestly, I'm not taking a jab at anybody here, and I'm sure there are important factors to take into account when striking deals like the aforementioned ones. But I feel like La Liga is being criminally and purposely underrated especially when it's by far the best league in the world, and some people are doing everything they can to give other clubs from different leagues the upper hand, financially and performance-wise.

Last edited by The Demon of Carthage on Sun May 29, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2016 3:57 pm

Not sure how we are going to react with a transfer ban looming. This coming summer will make or break us I believe.

Bayern are probably favourites for next year with CL expert Carlo coaching them. However, I feel Atleti with Simeone and Juve will have a very big chance of winning it. They continue to make smart buys that will improve them and take them that one step further into winning the CL

City might also have an outside chance with Pep taking over. Chelsea I am not sure about yet, they may become the hardest team to beat or go out in the group stage, unpredictable team
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 29, 2016 3:57 pm

Juventus rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 29, 2016 3:58 pm

Deals are not made based on a league's strength. Thats what prize money is for. Deals are made based on demand, by the viewers. If people wanna watch more EPL then EPL continues to get paid more, thats how it is.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Juventus rofl

We've gotten the better of Madrid for over 10 years now Thumbs up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 29, 2016 4:01 pm

DoC - the economy and the average guy in the street can afford has a lot to do with this. You can't compare the UK economy nor Germany with Spain (or Italy). It is actually quite remarkable how well Madrid and Barca have done in this economy.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 29, 2016 4:08 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Not sure how we are going to react with a transfer ban looming. This coming summer will make or break us I believe.

Bayern are probably favourites for next year with CL expert Carlo coaching them. However, I feel Atleti with Simeone and Juve will have a very big chance of winning it. They continue to make smart buys that will improve them and take them that one step further into winning the CL

City might also have an outside chance with Pep taking over. Chelsea I am not sure about yet, they may become the hardest team to beat or go out in the group stage, unpredictable team

Assuming Chelsea would make top 4 next season which seems to be not entirely a given. If Pep plays to the strengths of City then yes, they can make it far. If he thinks he has Barcelona or Bayern type players in his squad and tries to replicate that with this team, sigh, do not think he'll get much luck there.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 29, 2016 4:14 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
And that's not all. La Liga has been dominating everything for the past 7 years, you would expect their  tv deal to be more than just £1.8 billion.

its that way partly because of reasons mentioned in the "who has a better future : city or utd thread". its the reason why i say marketability matters. there are some good derbys, the Andalusian derby for example, it may not be a clasico in terms of the lineup on the pitch, but it sparks emotion and is a game i've been following for a long time, the hatred is deep, one of them has gotten the other relegated, the basque derby, valencia n villareal- the derby de la comunitat...all great match ups but poorly marketed.

hardly any of those sparks much interest outside spain, yet anytime any of the teams from london play each other its well promoted on their stations/channels. say what you want about the english hyping their own, but they do it well, and it attracts a lot of foreign investors. look at malaga, sold the club and were supposed to start some sort of renaissance, but poor management (as is frequent in spain), clashes with the city over real estate plans in malaga, and the unequal tv rights move have left them uninspired. this turns off investors, and hurts marketing

its like a car salesman, sometimes you need a great salesman to sell a fantastic car, if you've got a salesman who isn't so enthusiastic about the car, people aren't going to buy in, they'll just say "that looks like a good car"
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 29, 2016 5:50 pm

I just know that Bayer Leverkusen certainly won't win the CL. (Or the BL. Or the DFB-Cup). Why? Well, I know. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun May 29, 2016 7:03 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:with juve and atleti we are the euro top 5, so it's always likely

don't think so. I still rate PSG, City and Liverpool higher.

rofl
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 29, 2016 7:08 pm

Mans really said Liverpool i'm dead
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Bayern
Barca
Madrid
Atleti
juve

top 5 in no order

rest comes after wherever

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Onyx wrote:hmm

2009 - Barcelona
2010 - Inter
2011 - Barcelona
2012 - Chelsea
2013 - Bayern Munich
2014 - Real Madrid
2015 - Barcelona
2016 - Real Madrid
2017 - Manchester City
2018 - Juventus
2019 - Barcelona
2020 - Real Madrid

2009 - Barcelona
2010 - Inter
2011 - Barcelona
2012 - Chelsea
2013 - Bayern Munich
2014 - Real Madrid
2015 - Barcelona
2016 - Real Madrid
2017 - Bayern Munich
2018 - City
2019 - United
2020 - Milan
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun May 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Keep underrating Lord Ranieri you pos Molenation

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 29, 2016 7:51 pm

Juventus will win it before Buffon retires

Next yr or the yr after

It will happen
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 29, 2016 7:51 pm

Agreed. Juventus will get it next year.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Milan will win the Champions league in 2020

The Chinese Champions league i mean (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum