spent 240K of it

get 1 black ball which was Lukaku

RIP

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

PES - Page 22 Empty Re: PES

Post by Firenze Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:47 pm

gonna retire from myclub (at least playing it non stop, will play it occasionally) starting to realize it's typical konami money grabbing with the contract system, literally impossible to play with a team of stars because it isn't sustainable - costs me about double the GP for 10 matches that I earn by winning all 10, you're forced to either play with a couple of good players or buy coins for contracts.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Free* to play (:

*T&C apply
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:56 pm

yeah

it's like that for people that paid for the game too though

Konami are unreal money grabbers ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:00 pm

Hope someone else like 2K start making football games with full license etc.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:36 pm

I've lost count on how many times I have smashed my controller when playing this game. The defensive AI in particular on this game makes no sense at all. Not only the lack of awareness of defending players, which has been a major bug for the community since 2 damn years ago, but the fact that the defence just doesn't act like a cohesive unit in distributing the tasks between defenders i.e. defenders closing and marking at the same time. And that's on Superstar difficulty. I've taken the ball with Rojo and sprinted the whole pitch and scored at ease a few times now.

Also tackling, stumbling, weird animations happen too often.

It's unreal how bad this game Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by moutinho98 Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:58 am

terrible terrible game. ai presentation graphics animation everything is remind of a game of 2005 not 2015. u always feel at the start that pes is back...ppl talking about it and however by this time of year nobody plays it ever. i go online and there is barely people playing. i also heard konami to stop making games??
moutinho98
moutinho98
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:52 pm

One thing I don't like about DM's in this game is how they always slot in between the CB's when I have the ball. So basically I'm a midfielder short everytime I've got the ball and it turns into 5 at the back.

In real life the DM usually slots in between to help with the transition out of defense. But when the transition is complete the DM usually moves further forward and participates with the build up play. That doesn't seem to happen in the game.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:27 pm

I agree with the DM concern, I also often find the wingers come towards the wingback as opposed to making a run when attacking. And should the wingback advance further into the opposition defence the wingers slot into the fullback role instead of making overlapping runs or getting involved in combination play with the wingback.

So in general I feel the gameplay is more conservative and defensive, which isn't necessarily a problem if you choose to do so, but is there a way to override this in the Tactics menu?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:48 pm

danyjr wrote:I agree with the DM concern, I also often find the wingers come towards the wingback as opposed to making a run when attacking. And should the wingback advance further into the opposition defence the wingers slot into the fullback role instead of making overlapping runs or getting involved in combination play with the wingback.

So in general I feel the gameplay is more conservative and defensive, which isn't necessarily a problem if you choose to do so, but is there a way to override this in the Tactics menu?

That's one thing that pisses me off, the whole wingers not making a run away from the fullback/wingback as it happens all the time, might have something to do with my tactics but it does happen too much.

That and i feel that the game doesn't give quite as much freedom with passing as 2015 did, don't get me wrong i still feel more in control than i do in FIFA but the passing isn't quite as tight as 2015s IMO.

I wouldn't know how to answer your question about overriding the issues in the tactics menu as i only play one way really Laughing

Most of the tactical issues i see being mentioned i don't seem to have but the whole winger not going inside when the fullback overlaps thing does happen to me a lot.

Mind you i do really think it's great from a football game point of view, even if i don't play it much anymore as single player story based games capture my attention a lot more now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:38 pm

I've been trying it out lately , i think it's good , better than pes15 .

For the DM thing , it definitely happens and i also had issue with it. I tried to make it stop , here's what worked for me on occasion , bare in mind the better your team and the more familiar with your tactics , the better . Also , if the player you use there is on the upper end of the defense stat , he won't be moving that far up , certainly not often enough . And if you have your team to keep position , it also makes the DM stay deeper . Flexible helps a lot in this case .

When in possession of the ball , i moved the back line as high as possible and pushed everyone else higher up , including the DM . It really helps a lot in this case , yet i wouldn't advise doing this all the time , i conceded many counter attacks because of this. Just have it as an option where you change tactics during the game .

Also when in possession of the ball , i don't have the DM as DM but set to CM , this really fixes the issue , however within the same set of tactics , you must have him as DM when you don't have the ball , so he can drop back quickly the moment you lose the ball. IMO this is the best you can do about it if it bothers you , yet imho you shouldn't use this tactic at all times either , seeing sometimes you actually shouldn't have him wondering forward , but actually stay deeper , quite often the DM just by being in position saves you a lot of trouble. I use this often against scrub teams tbh , against the best teams it depends on how much i can be arsed .

I also found it's the way you play that makes the DM stay back , if you pin an opponent back for a moment or two , usually the DM will move into a position to help higher up the pitch , often regardless of tactics.

Last but not least , i often just force him to move onward tbh , either with 1-2s , or just manually command him to sprint on . Game offers a lot of tactical freedom , it's just not handed on a plate to you automatically (like with the fullbacks) , you have to make some testing and work around the details , i like it . You can also make similar alterations for the wingers , if you can be arsed.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:07 am

Taken yesterday

Seems legit Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:49 pm

Anyone going to get the Euros DLC? hmm

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:08 pm

It's already out hmm

I haven't touched it yet though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 25, 2016 1:15 pm

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2017/eu/en/

PES 2017 announced with the new gameplay features according to them.

For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play! Player and team behaviour has always been a staple of the PES series, and for PES 2017 Adaptive AI will change sports games forever.

This especially I'll be interested to see if it's actually true and not PR BS.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 25, 2016 9:20 pm

I like how this thread gets bumped to death prior to a new release and a few months into it and then it goes to a year-long tumble weed period.

Rinse, repeat. I'll believe it when I see it.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 25, 2016 9:21 pm

In fairness i don't play it much either because football games don't interest me like RPGs etc etc Laughing

Not because i dislike the game or the game didn't reach expectations, 2016 was one of the best football games i have ever played maybe the best.

I just can't stay interested in a football game like i can Witcher 3 or any other multitude of other games that get released.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 25, 2016 10:01 pm

How can you play a game without an online element multiple times? Doesn't it get boring?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 25, 2016 10:13 pm

Depends entirely on the game tbh hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 25, 2016 11:35 pm

If PES really want to get to the next level, they need to add clubs to it imo. The Myclub game mode was a step in the right direction in terms of improving the online aspect.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 26, 2016 2:51 pm

the free myclub sold me, will buy this instead of FIFA this year
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu May 26, 2016 8:15 pm

I personally feel developers announcing new AAA games for the previous generation of Xbox 360 and PS3 is severely limiting their capabilities for a new game. PES would be much more better if Konami would focus on three platforms instead of five.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:00 pm

Someone has played the new PES and wrote up a FIFA vs PES article for FourFourTwo. Here's the PES parts:

PES doesn’t do anything as ambitious as last year’s game, instead focusing on tightening up the fundamentals. Passing is a touch smoother and more accurate, shooting offers more variation in terms of both power and accuracy (I scored multiple top-corner 30-yarders, which were basically extinct last year) and – best of all – tighter dribbling enables you to buy space on the edge of the box or beat a man out wide with cleverly-timed movement or a sudden change of pace, rather than having to be a skill-stick master.

Both games look fantastic, incidentally. FIFA has adopted Battlefield’s Frostbite engine, enabling it to offer volumetric lighting (night games at Old Trafford are insanely true-to-life), while PES’s facial likenesses is edging towards uncanny-valley territory. We so want to run our fingers through Olivier Giroud’s manly beard. Er, only in-game.

In terms of modes, little to report on the PES front. But more effort has been made to place tactical options front-and-centre of the team selection screen. After pausing the game, you can quickly and easily amend elements such as your team’s defensive line, support run tendencies and width on both the attacking and defensive side of the ball. These options were here last year, but hidden away deep in tactics menus.

Arsenal are confirmed as licensed in PES 2017, with three other teams announced so far – Atletico Madrid, France and Germany. Konami also still owns the Champions League licence. Beyond that, nothing to report as yet.

And PES plays dreamily. I wonder how much you’ll truly be able to vary up tactics – going long when 0-1 down in the latter stages as France vs Germany was futile – but if delicate, intricate, precise passing football is your bag, there’s a chance it never leaves your console until PES 2018 comes out.

There’s a constant, beautiful sense of the unknown, and I mean that in the kindest way; you can dominate a game then lose to a Schweinsteiger humdinger (as I did), or pass and move the opposition off the park en route to a 4-0 victory, and all things in between. For now, it really feels like Konami is onto something special.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/first-play-fifa-17-vs-pes-2017#40B2bQ5BjgTcRzsF.99

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:20 pm

As it always it sounds great and probably is lol.

Whether it keeps me playing all year round is another matter entirely.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Gegenpress is a tactic choice in PES 2017 rofl

@Cascia
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce