uzonero
Art Morte
gnrfan
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where is Milan getting this money Empty Where is Milan getting this money

Post by gnrfan Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:42 am

As a Serie A fan I'm glad to see this influx of the league, but I'm curious where it's coming from. I looked up this Mr Bee and his net worth seems to be a few hundred million, not near enough to but half of Milan much less splurge on these transfers. I also saw that he's is just the representative of a consortium of buyers(one of whom is the Doyen group). Any ideas on how much this group has? Could we possibly be seeing City/PSG levels of investment?
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Where is Milan getting this money Empty Re: Where is Milan getting this money

Post by Art Morte Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:46 am

Wasn't Mr Bee just fronting a Chinese consortium? You never know how much there is in that case, it could even be government money. I certainly find it odd that Bee and his hive are pouring a lot of cash in Milan after acquiring only 47%. Why the eagerness to spend so much cash on something you're not in control of and can't really expect a return from? Would Abramovic or the Man City and PSG sheiks spend so much on their clubs if they owned just 47%? No. It is a little weird - but doesn't mean there has to be anything shady or wrong about it. Just a little weird.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:31 pm

It's blood money baby!!! Laughing

I think Milan are spending off the 470m euros share investment from Bee.. Bee isn't the one directly paying for the transfer, Fininvest is
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:35 pm

I'd like to know more about this as well.

I'm ignorant in these matters, but if the Mister Bee buys club shares from Berlusconi, doesn't Berlusconi get the money, and not the club? Laughing

Not counting that he hasn't bought anything yet, only made a 2 months 'deal' to negotiate 'exclusively' about a sale of shares. scratch
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:40 pm

I've forgotten where I read it but I read the money will be going to Fininvest who will balance the books with a part of the funds and use the other for transfers
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Mr Bee rofl

Sounds like an evil ruler of the underworld in a Saturday morning cartoon.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:44 pm

No doubt the money will go to fininvest Laughing

But how do you know how much they plan to actually invest in the club ?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:51 pm

I have no idea on the exact figures but a lot of news outlets have it we are spending some 120- 150m euros for transfers, then some to balance the books since we've been run at a loss the past two years
The remaining chunk of cash, I have no idea where it will go to
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Fininvest has pledged 150m, for this summer. Bee will give back that money once the book checking is complete ~4 weeks

@Art, He will be the president in 2 years time. Part of the deal for the sale is that Bee buys a minority, gets the club back on track and then sells off the majority and leaves on a high note.

Also, most of the players we're targeting are partly Doyen-owned. Which is why, i'm guessing, we're able to actively pursue our targets.

Where is Milan getting this money CHI7addWgAEJW-H

Nelio Lucas (CEO of Doyen) has been travelling with Galliani for the past week or so to help him with the transfer business
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Getting into doing business with 3rd party owners is always risky stuff.

I can see Kondogbia or whichever Doyen owned player coming in, sold off for profit in 2 yrs time.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:07 pm

We shouldn't question Mr Bee, he might sting us hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst i guess
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:16 pm

Bee is an investor. This is what he does. He buys companies invests and puts them back on their feet. His consortium consists of some Abudabi group and CITM bank of China which is I think owned by Chinese government. His main focus is to promote the club in South east asia which is a huge market.
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Yeah , i wouldn't be so sure about Bee becoming owner and president in 2 years , despite what's happening right now .

In fact , i am pretty sure i read somewhere Bee doesn't intend to be President and thinks Milan should have an Italian president anyway . Surely Presidente's words ( Proud ) , but i honestly doubt this will somehow magicaly change after 2 years , just because a newspaper reported as such .

Think of it , why did Berlusconi even had to sell shares? Because the club doesn't produce enough income to compete on it's own, that's the essense of it . With the stadium being closed to confirmed , with the club going on the Asian market and in the stock exchange and when we finally return into the CL for good , income will eventually get significantly better in 2-3 years and will continue to be positive . And Milan still makes good money for a club in such a shitty situation , it's the sporting side which fks up everything.

So why exactly would Berlusconi step down again?? The only reason he did so was because of finances and that will improve in 2-3 years from now. Put that all down together and you will see Milan will begin to earn significant money once again , so with that in mind , i am really reluctant to believe Bee will become major shareholder , let alone President as long as Berlusconi is around .

Whatever the case will be in 2 years , Bee is an investor and he didn't even put his own money down for Milan. Why would he need to become the president of the club? It makes no sense . Bee is part of Milan now and the only reason for this , is because he intends to make money using Milan and their brand in Asia . In return , we will be seeing some money for transfers and the Berlusconis will still remain in charge after 2 years , if you ask me , they are never selling Milan , not at least till Berluscanio is gone from this world .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:20 pm

Speak of the devil

Galliani: "Doyen won't enter the capital of Milan. Mr Bee with a letter to Berlusconi clarified that Nelio Lucas is his technical advisor."

Galliani: "I know Nelio since 2013 and I'm happy of his partnership. He is someone who knows football & I feel comfortable with him."

Doyen Sports: "With Milan we aren't financing any transfers because it isn't possible anymore."

Doyen: "We help Milan to return great by our knowledge of the transfer market and, for example, our scouting team."

Doyen: "The collaboration is between both Doyen & Milan and between Bee Taechaubol and Nelio Lucas, who are friends."

Doyen: "Nelio Lucas is Mr Bee's advisor and will be with Galliani."

source
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Dante wrote:Yeah , i wouldn't be so sure about Bee becoming owner and president in 2 years , despite what's happening right now .

In fact , i am pretty sure i read somewhere Bee doesn't intend to be President and thinks Milan should have an Italian president anyway . Surely Presidente's words ( Proud ) , but i honestly doubt this will somehow magicaly change after 2 years , just because a newspaper reported as such .

Think of it , why did Berlusconi even had to sell shares? Because the club doesn't produce enough income to compete on it's own, that's the essense of it . With the stadium being closed to confirmed , with the club going on the Asian market and in the stock exchange and when we finally return into the CL for good , income will eventually get significantly better in 2-3 years and will continue to be positive . And Milan still makes good money for a club in such a shitty situation , it's the sporting side which fks up everything.

So why exactly would Berlusconi step down again?? The only reason he did so was because of finances and that will improve in 2-3 years from now. Put that all down together and you will see Milan will begin to earn significant money once again , so with that in mind , i am really reluctant to believe Bee will become major shareholder , let alone President as long as Berlusconi is around .

Whatever the case will be in 2 years , Bee is an investor and he didn't even put his own money down for Milan. Why would he need to become the president of the club? It makes no sense . Bee is part of Milan now and the only reason for this , is because he intends to make money using Milan and their brand in Asia . In return , we will be seeing some money for transfers and the Berlusconis will still remain in charge after 2 years , if you ask me , they are never selling Milan , not at least till Berluscanio is gone from this world .

This is the version that makes sense to me.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:24 pm

Dante wrote:Yeah , i wouldn't be so sure about Bee becoming owner and president in 2 years , despite what's happening right now .

Then again, wh y would anyone invest in a minority stake of a football club? Football clubs mostly operate in a loss, and with any control over the club's operations, its very foolish to get a min. stake.

It was stated a while ago that Bee will have the right to buy the majority stake in 2 years time after clearing certain conditions (Getting in the CL was one of them iirc) that makes much more sense.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:29 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:

Then again, wh y would anyone invest in a minority stake of a football club? Football clubs mostly operate in a loss, and with any control over the club's operations, its very foolish to get a min. stake.

It was stated a while ago that Bee will have the right to buy the majority stake in 2 years time after clearing certain conditions (Getting in the CL was one of them iirc) that makes much more sense.

I think whatever % of the stakes he buys, the fact so much money is committed (10m per percent point?!) means he expects to make shitloads with selling the brand in asia, which will only work if a) the brand is closer to the top again (hence the investments) and b) he has all kinds of exclusive deals between Milan and whatever sports marketing/scarf manufacturing/TV stations/promotional enterprises he's involved with.
No way they pay Fininvest 500m for barely half of the club without putting certain ties in place which will enable to profit from any future grown revenue.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:41 pm

You may be right, but Bee was trying to buy the majority stake for months and Silvio didn't budge. Exporting brands and scarves can go only so far, the fact is, it was clear that he wanted a majority stake and for him to settle for a minority stake insinuates what i posted above.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:49 pm

We don't know the details and we won't know about the details untill then . What i think Bee's plan is , is that he and the consortium will get most of the profit in the Asian market , they didn't come here to get from Milan's piggy bank.

So with that in mind , i don't see why Bee needs to becoming major shareholder , getting most of the profit in the Eastern market will be huge on it's own.. He just needed enough shares to create a win-win deal between the two parties.

Why be willing to spend big when he's a minority holder , when it's common knowledge how stuff in football work?? Simply because the club needs to be in the CL again and also have it's own stadium. He spends in order for this to happen . Things will be stabilised and take their course and in 2 years time Bee will be able to see profit from his marketing in Asia and all the business side of it. Year after year , he will see bigger profit from the Asian market and like i said , him and his consortium will get the lion's share and Milan the peanuts. But anyway , we didn't actually earn anything from there as far as i know , so it's still win win Laughing

With that in mind , i can see why Bee is willing to spend big , because like all investors , he will get back more than what he put in at some point eventually . As long as Milan is competitive and relevant , he will be able to earn money in Asia , no need to get from Milan's profit , he will just take % more from the eastern market . And if he would like that to continue , he will always have to invest in the club. Again , win-win situation and no need for him to be involved with the football side of things , at least no more than he already does/intends to .

In the end , as long as this goes well , it's pure win-win and i believe it's for the best. As long as Milan has money to acquire targets we deem important and necessary on the field , that is all i really care about , can't care less who becomes Presidente and which one of these rich fks gets more cash from Milan and potential success.

What really matters is that Milan , will improve a lot financialy and we will have the means to be competitive , both right now and in the future . And if i had to make a guess , Bee will surely help with the stadium too . There is incredible potential for him to make money and also help Milan , not sure why he needs to be major shareholder for this to happen. One thing is certain , if he does become major shareholder , that won't be because he could or because it was his plan to do so , it will be because Berlusconi gave up . And the chances of Berlusconi selling a healthy Milan , well , are close to 0% really.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:40 pm

We sum #Richboyz brah

The whole world is already jelly.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:02 am

I don't know what is so puzzling. Paris St. Germain was a very nondescript club with little history (formed in 1970) and no where near the history (and success) of AC Milan.

Are these guys investing more than the Qataris? According to Forbes PSG is now worth 650 million.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 am

breva wrote:I don't know what is so puzzling. Paris St. Germain was a very nondescript club with little history (formed in 1970) and no where near the history (and success) of AC Milan.

Are these guys investing more than the Qataris? According to Forbes PSG is now worth 650 million.

I no it's like people have forgotten that just because milan is doing badly on the pitch right now they are still one of the biggest clubs in the world. To be honest I don't see how people didn't see this coming..... also people need to remember living in Milan is a huge draw for players, not to mention the massive fan base, history and pedigree
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Mr. Bee makes me think of Vincent Tan hmm Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:40 pm

south east asia market already saturated. most fans rooted with epl teams.

i think they are looking at chinese market. but if they are looking for new footie fans, they gotta do it like manc or psg way.
not sure how if they going to make it with 150m, probably a new coach with a unique philosophy/theme?
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next