Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 26 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McLewis Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:21 am

zigra wrote:
McLewis wrote:The Dorne scenes are now much more watchable with that coup having been pulled off.

hmm

Something happening is better than nothing happening tbh.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 26 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Luca Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:31 am

zigra wrote:
Luca wrote:What's everyone's issue with Dorne? I've been browsing this thread and I do think it is the weakest arc in the show but I don't find it as bad as some of yall.

The accents and lack of dynamic characters is what makes it lackluster for me though

-Bad acting
-First action to finally avenge Oberyns death - slaughter his remaining family, even wiping out the family name Proud  Molenation
-Kinslaying is the absolute worst you can do in Westeros, yet the guards don't give a f about it and just watch.
-Because of the reason above Dorne obviously wouldn't accept them as lords but whatever. Of course no one will care about that, great plan, nailed it.
-Hotah going down like a complete pleb, lords bodyguard obviously has no armor whatsoever and doesn't care about people in his back regardless.  
-Guards really don't know which show they are actually in hmm
-Snakes teleporting on the ship (this isn't our modern world where you can just hop on a jetboat and catch up to an actual ship.. only way to do so is by using an actual ship yourself which would be seen from miles away.. good luck sneaking on the ship then)
-For me the worst: Snakes actually enjoying the shit out of murdering their youth cousin because....... reasons

That's about it.. in this episode. In general: bad acting, lame plot and horrendous dialogue.

Well-put, my main thing is I don't consider Dorne as essential to the plot. I loved Oberyn in season 4, he was a GOAT character... the rest of them seem uninteresting, but maybe they'll cause havoc with other characters in some way. I do agree though, I did not think the bodyguard would go down so easily and that there was no other loyal member of Dorne while witnessing that...

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:14 am

Dorne, wtf was that ? :facepalm: I really, really, really felt that they could do much more with Dorne tbh...

Also if Alliser Throne wants to kill Davos and a handful of Snow's supporters, can't his men just get in the room and kill them ? Or is 1 freaking wooden door keeping 40 men of the night's watch from getting into a room? :facepalm:

The ring part didn't bother me tbh, what bothered me was that Danny's dragon went awol just like Ramsay's hounds rofl

Cersei and Jaime were good. Short but good.

Melisandre
Spoiler:

and finally, I hope that Tyrion gets more action as the season progresses

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:25 pm

TBH I liked the turn of events in Dorne, get things rolling. What stories can you tell about a reasonable leader trying to avoid war?

Get some bitches hell-bent on revenge in on that. I approve.

But GoT could start moving faster now that they've overtaken the books anyway. Basically no cliffhanger from Season 5 resolved, yet 5 new plots started. Just move some plots along, FFS.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Those sandsnakes sneaking into the ship must give big boss a run for his money. Unbelievable deception.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Imagine introducing an undisputed GOAT like Oberyn and then introducing his home land and family, and them being a bunch of absolute plebs in comparison. I guess I had really high expectations for any Dorne angle after the Oberyn stuff but they are/were all gimps man. Hope they get trashed by whatever forces oppose them this season.

As for why the nights watch aren't already in and killing them, well they'd rather lure them out than run in to a room with a giant wolf I guess. Keeping in mind you can't fit 40 men in to a room at once, they'd get massacred 1 by 1 for a while and unless they go full yolo mode they won't want to start burning or smoking them out, they all live there after all. It'll be resolved soon in their minds because they'd all thirst/starve to death pretty quickly.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:34 pm

Yea also I don't think Allister Thorne would want to risk any backlash by killing Ser Davos and Melisandre.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:39 pm

I guess he plans on killing Davos but yeah, the nw can't have more than 50 men left (actually they should have a lot less than that because they were talking about 100 men before the wildlings attacked castle black) and who knows how many they'd lose fighting a group of armed men (one with an valyrian steel sword) and a direwolf in one room. Let's not forget the wildlings are already inside castle black.. the giant himself could probably get rid of the remaining nw himself.
It's actually already hard to see how the few of them will manage to stay in power now that Jon is gone.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:48 pm

I did find it stupid that how banging on a table calms down a room full of people into not killing you for mutiny.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:14 pm

We never saw Stannis' body

hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:28 pm

Apparently the actor for Olly gets a lot of death threats from people Laughing

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/14449310.Teenage_Game_of_Thrones_actor_still_receiving_death_threats_after_last_year_s_gruesome_season_finale/
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:33 pm

Oh lord, some people are so dense.

Some of those neckbeards probably sent death threats to the T-Rex from Jurassic Park
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:18 am

Freeza wrote:Oh lord, some people are so dense.

Some of those neckbeards probably sent death threats to the T-Rex from Jurassic Park

I was drinking and I got peer pressured in to it ffs, it was 1 time stop harrassing me about it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:02 am

Game of Thrones S6E2 Preview

Iain Glen (Jorah) and Michiel Huisman (Daario) on putting Daenerys first

Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) and Joe Naufahu (Khal Moro) - A Widow's Future

Game of Thrones S6E1 - Inside the Episode
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:37 am

Spoiler:

This explain alot.

So Trystane was sent back (prob midway when they sailed) And the sisters snuck up and gave him the baaad pussy
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:44 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
Spoiler:

This explain alot.

So Trystane was sent back (prob midway when they sailed) And the sisters snuck up and gave him the baaad pussy

"I am sending him back on the same ship" so same ship he was with Jaime. Also he was painting the stones that you put if the eyes of the dead body so the ship was definitely in Kings Landing.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:01 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 26 13116514_10154652072431840_4124622812851016745_o
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:51 pm

3 time intercontinental champ rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:56 pm

ES wrote:Apparently the actor for Olly gets a lot of death threats from people Laughing

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/14449310.Teenage_Game_of_Thrones_actor_still_receiving_death_threats_after_last_year_s_gruesome_season_finale/

Is there hope for humanity? I doubt that.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 01, 2016 12:04 pm

Spoilers already out for EP2

beware
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 01, 2016 12:45 pm

smh
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Was Euron that pleb you were hyping up before S5 who I laughed at cause they gave us that pos High Sparrow instead RG
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 01, 2016 2:56 pm

Yeah. And Prince Doran but that went to the shit.

Euron is legit though, you'll know what I mean when you see him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun May 01, 2016 3:01 pm

You sure about that? He certainly should be legit but oh well.. Laughing

Last edited by zigra on Sun May 01, 2016 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 01, 2016 5:56 pm

Yea Vers

but not so sure anymore if he will be badass or not. Not going to hype anyone anymore lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 01, 2016 6:31 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 26 13091971_1072252882830919_2794263781951713588_n

Can't wait for this guy to wreck the NW.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next