Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 38 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 22, 2016 10:05 pm

That last scene *bleep* killed me. I cry every time.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 38 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon May 23, 2016 12:59 am

The kingsmoot was pathetically executed.

Everything else was perfect and to the point, no fluff. Easily one of the top 5 episodes of the series.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 23, 2016 1:27 am

He held the door.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 23, 2016 1:44 am

Spoiler:

Amazing episode barring the ending confusion and a couple of rushed scenes here and there.
Like for eg, the story/vision which told WW origin was poor IMO. Just like that in a minute or so they basically told how a white walker is created. Very underwhelming that scene was. Thought they would shed some more light on the origin and history of these supervillains.

By the way even Red Wedding didnt make me cry, yes I was disturbed and distraught, but there were no tears, but this last scene!!!!!!!!! Fvck Sad Crying or Very sad For the 1st time watching GoT I cried like a little girl.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 23, 2016 2:11 am

Glory wrote:
Spoiler:

think of it this way.

(Past) Wyllas falling to the ground as a boy all of a sudden out of nowhere and exclaiming "hold the door, holdodoor,hodor...", but we know it wasn't out of nowhere, Bran from the future has appeared here and caused it__________________________________*Timeline*______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ (Present)Bran going back in time and being the cause of Hodor's dementia or whatever you want to call it.

So essentially Bran finally catching up to this end of the timeline.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon May 23, 2016 2:36 am

I was touched, but didn't cry or anything. Does that make me a bad person? hmm

Anyway, loved the episode. Had to wait till it aired to be sure that I didn't ruin it for anyone.

I agree that the WW creation is a bit rushed. It also doesn't explain what made the WW turn against the Children - dayum they be all dead or worse now.

And how the f did Night King touch Bran?! I thought these were just visions where Bran/Raven were casual observers. Does this mean that young Ned actually heard Bran earlier below the ToJ?

And if the Raven didn't think Bran was ready yet, he should have told him to be the heck careful of the Night King, even in visions. Didn't he say something earlier about Bran not having to spend his life sitting in a tree? Then what was that about 'now you're ready to be me' or something?

Goddamn need to watch the episode again to have some perspicuity.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon May 23, 2016 3:08 am

THAT....WAS....AWESOME!!!!
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 23, 2016 3:27 am

Didn't cry either same with red wedding but it was sad yes.

Kingsmoot was decent dunno what the hype was.

WW creation just like that in less than a minute? Cmon D&D

Overall a very good episode. Wonder how the Night's King could see him? Maybe his power & children/tree god etc power is somewhat connected?

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 23, 2016 3:41 am

Noticed something very cool during the ending

Summer (direwolf) is dead & winter is coming hmm Sad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 23, 2016 3:45 am

Imagine if Bran is the reason the Mad King went mad GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 38 Rsz_1rsz_5z1dito

Speculation how the WW will get down south in spoiler just incase

Spoiler:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 23, 2016 4:29 am

I apologize to show watchers for hyping Euron. What a piss poor adaptation of the Kingsmoot Laughing Iron Islanders are 20 plebs on an island Laughing One silver lining is they did not *bleep* up as bad as Dorne.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon May 23, 2016 4:31 am

Let's be honest, the NK can mark Bran in a vision. A few blocks of heaped ice is nothing for him, he'd raze right through it if he so desired, while the little b*tches are arguing over who gets to rule.

He was created with the intention of 'protecting the Children from humans' - so by definition, he's anti-human, and anything which comes in his way, including the Children hmm

I am curious as to why he hasn't attacked already. Surely there must be a real good reason why he didn't head south from Hardhome (?) and attack the wall, even if not at Castle Black? What is it that kept him beyond the wall? Raven and/or Bran's presence?

And how is the cripple warg Bran going to play a role in the great war? That's the real question now. Having visions is one thing, but is it going to be the timeline alterations stuff? That's what I find most curious atm.

For me, this episode really took all the focus beyond the wall now. I can't care much about the Westeros/Essos petty fights anymore. Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 23, 2016 4:31 am

Don't call me James wrote:
Glory wrote:
Spoiler:

think of it this way.

(Past) Wyllas falling to the ground as a boy all of a sudden out of nowhere and exclaiming "hold the door, holdodoor,hodor...", but we know it wasn't out of nowhere, Bran from the future has appeared here and caused it__________________________________*Timeline*______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ (Present)Bran going back in time and being the cause of Hodor's dementia or whatever you want to call it.

So essentially Bran finally catching up to this end of the timeline.

That settles it. Thumbs up Thanks man.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon May 23, 2016 4:33 am

M99 wrote:I apologize to show watchers for hyping Euron. What a piss poor adaptation of the Kingsmoot Laughing Iron Islanders are 20 plebs on an island Laughing One silver lining is they did not *bleep* up as bad as Dorne.

True that, I visualized something a lot more awesome when I read that chapter.

Anyway, I have long since made my peace with the dichotomy of the books and the series. I am treating the series purely on its own merit and not based on the books. The fact that I read the books months/years back is also rather helpful at this point, so GRRM managed to get that going Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 23, 2016 5:02 am

Glory wrote:
Dont think/know for sure Bran has indeed altered the past here. Hodor was already saying Hodor even before this (event), I mean the present Hodor. If this was the reason why young Wyllis started saying Hodor then this event should be happening in the past right ??
What does it mean ?

Bran didn't change the past. The past already happened because of Bran's future actions causing his actions. It's called casual loop.
Bran won't change anything of the past in the future either, I'm very sure about that. Changing the past would result in different time lines and I think that would be way to crazy for Asoiaf/GoT Laughing We will probably learn that he was responsible for some other events but everything that happened is set.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 23, 2016 5:03 am

So just like that even after missing an entire season Bran has come and has become the most interesting and important part of the series. Proud Wow
Agree with Sri. Those KL plebs can fk off for all I care. With this arc in the north with Bran and co. gathering momentum epically it will be very hard to take the the politics of the south seriously.

Anyway so the Children of the forest said WW were created to defend against the humans. So that should mean humans were basically encroaching and shit of their home right, cutting weirwoods, destroying forests wildlife and everything before that. Probably moving more and more towards the north making the CoF to retreat further and further.
So that must have made them really angry and to teach the arrogant humans a lesson they must have kidnapped random people and turned them into mutants a.k.a WWs.
And after realizing their mistakes, the CoF must have teamed up with the humans in their fight against WWs.
Something like this would have happened. I dunno.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 23, 2016 5:06 am

zigra wrote:
Glory wrote:
Dont think/know for sure Bran has indeed altered the past here. Hodor was already saying Hodor even before this (event), I mean the present Hodor. If this was the reason why young Wyllis started saying Hodor then this event should be happening in the past right ??
What does it mean ?

Bran didn't change the past. The past already happened because of Bran's future actions causing his actions. It's called casual loop.
Bran won't change anything of the past in the future either, I'm very sure about that. Changing the past would result in different time lines and I think that would be way to crazy for Asoiaf/GoT Laughing We will probably learn that he was responsible for some other events but everything that happened is set.

Hmm. thats what I thought too about the past altering thingy. It wont make sense to create different timelines and stuff. Will ruin the saga.
Anyway yea I understand now. Someone from the future coming to make a change and finally this timeline going and meeting the future timeline for that someone to realize it. Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 23, 2016 5:13 am

Glory wrote:So just like that even after missing an entire season Bran has come and has become the most interesting and important part of the series. Proud Wow
Agree with Sri. Those KL plebs can fk off for all I care. With this arc in the north with Bran and co. gathering momentum epically it will be very hard to take the the politics of the south seriously.

Actually I'm not yet convinced the WW are as much a threat as people make them out to be. I've seen Sam and Meera kill them so I have a hard time imagining them making it past prime Ramsays 20 good men if they get dragon glass.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 23, 2016 5:35 am

lol yea. Ramsay will even flay the Nights king. What if Ramsay is the Prince who was promised. Very Happy Defending the realm from the WW. Lol

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 23, 2016 5:37 am

BTW anyone other than me felt impressed by the new Red Priestess Kinvara. I thought she was awesome.
What an entry. Rattled Varys like never before lmao.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 23, 2016 6:20 am

M99 wrote:I apologize to show watchers for hyping Euron. What a piss poor adaptation of the Kingsmoot Laughing Iron Islanders are 20 plebs on an island Laughing One silver lining is they did not *bleep* up as bad as Dorne.

Honestly that line where he says "where are my niece and nephew? Let's go murder them" was such poor *bleep* writing. as bad as "bad pussy" line by sandsnakes.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 23, 2016 6:39 am

Bran=Bloodraven

Bloodraven said 'you need to become me'

People hyping Euron when he's a rich man's Karl Tanner rofl

WW origin being revealed in 30 seconds rofl

Kinvara :bow:

Dany and Jorah Sad

Hodor scene hit hard, unbelievable selfishness from Bran, guess it had to happen. btw, how is Meera gonna pull that sledge with 10k Wights a few meters behind her? Did she manage to get a hold of Littlefinger's teleporter device?

Speaking of, stage is set for The Wall to colllapse at the end of the season, with Bran's mark on him.

Also, how are we gonna get rest of ToJ scene? Or we arent?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 23, 2016 6:53 am

Bloodraven future Bran?

probably gonna see ToJ part 2 if Bran can get to another tree.

There's one in WF I think it is where Ned was washing is sword Ice after beheading the deserter in EP1 hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 23, 2016 6:59 am

Winterfell is like a world away for Bran

Needs a 1.5-2 seasons to reach there, with Meera pulling his arse

Sounds stupid, but what if Drogon shows up? He's been missing for a while, and he'd make a great escape mechanism for Bran.

Makes more sense when you consider that even Dany can't tame/utilize Drogon much, but with Bran's Warging....hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 23, 2016 7:29 am

Can see Littlefinger picking him up next episode.

Oh and Meera can't bring him back herself. Not in 1 and not in 5 seasons. They already had a very hard time getting there when Hodor was with them to pull Bran. No way she can get him out there on her own. Just not possible. And that's even completely ignoring the fact that they are followed by the WW army Laughing
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 23, 2016 7:53 am

So do you think the many faced god is fake and the faceless men are a bunch of frauds just taking money to kill people?

Also liked the Valyria stuff Jacken was talking about. Need to rewatch it again later
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next