Copa América 2015

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Harmonica on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:04 am

Underwhelming Messi 3rd MoM in four games, not bad. :coffee:

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11323
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Bankz on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:25 am

So Mehssi has scored
Zilch goals in 13 international knock out rounds In his career?
Zilch goals in 5 copa America knock out rounds
Zilch goals in 7 world cup knock out rounds
Zilch goals from open play from his last 2 copa Americas and
7 goals in 24 international tournament matches? Razz
And people say mehssi is better than diego and that south america is a scrub continent!! Razz
:facepalm:
avatar
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2799
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Bankz on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:31 am

@FalcaoPunch wrote:
@MaraVilla wrote:Colombia only scored once throughout the tourney Shocked Suspect is this truee?


Yup. Extremely shit showing from Colombia. Not once did we even have a good game, only the first 45 minutes against Brazil was the closest thing to actually playing well.

At least the james myth will be put to rest now.
Btw, James getting exposed this tournament Razz
avatar
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2799
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by futbol on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:50 am

Tbf this Copa America has proven to be a man's tournament. Lots of shirt pulling, tactical fouling, obstructing and hard tackling with the ref's whistle staying silent. LOL Liga players like Hames, Nerman and Messi flopping hard shouldn't surprise anyone. Only 1 player is manly enough to win this tournament with his Premier League man's league expertise.






















































_________________
"The shape looks good."


futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 10435
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Bankz on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 am

Fußball wrote:Tbf this Copa America has proven to be a man's tournament. Lots of shirt pulling, tactical fouling, obstructing and hard tackling with the ref's whistle staying silent. LOL Liga players like Hames, Nerman and Messi flopping hard shouldn't surprise anyone. Only 1 player is manly enough to win this tournament with his Premier League man's league expertise.


Razz
avatar
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2799
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Harmonica on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:16 am

Robinho @23 CA07 champion and Golden Ball.
Neymar @23 CA15 red card and 4 match ban.

Neymar is no Robinho. Proud
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11323
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by ahmad25 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:19 am

Bankz i think Mehradona also flopped in copa america and never won it. So only 1 missed chance in world cup final (against neuer) seperates messi and mehradona achievement for argentina. its silly to compare such things and theres no big gap between them

I know you will say messi must score after dribbling 5 players to have great world cup but such thing happens once in a decade
avatar
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by futbol on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:31 am

Ahmad, I wanted to ask you this for quite some time now. Is that your grandma in your avatar?

_________________
"The shape looks good."


futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 10435
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Harmonica on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:36 am

Colombia changed forward to DM to cover Messi. Proud

Neymar 8 dribbles, 5 fouls and Colombia scored 1 goal from 16 shots.
Messi 11 dribbles, 8 fouls and Colombia was shutdown with only 2 shots.

That's the difference with super player, and the best ever. Proud

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11323
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Bankz on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:37 am

@Harmonica wrote:Robinho @23 CA07 champion and Golden Ball.
Neymar @23 CA15 red card and 4 match ban.

Neymar is no Robinho. Proud

Suarez 1 copa America, 1 winners medal, 1 golden ball. Neymar 3 goals in 5 games, Mehssi, 2 goals since 2007.. Proud
Robinho 2 WCs 1 goal.
Neymar 1 WCs 4 goals.
Robinho 2 confederations cup 2 goals.
Neymar 1 confederations cup 4 goals.
Robinho is no Neymar.. Proud
avatar
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2799
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by ahmad25 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:43 am

Fußball wrote:Ahmad, I wanted to ask you this for quite some time now. Is that your grandma in your avatar?
its my grandma's sister Smile
avatar
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Bankz on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:47 am

The lolz when Neymarless Brazil knock the hell out of Argentina.
Laughing
avatar
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2799
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by ahmad25 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:53 am

There is no chance tbh. Brazil will be easiest opponent for Argentina. Europa vs Europa no thugs and criminals in that match
avatar
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Bankz on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:06 am

My Gahd. How i wish Neymar was presnt, dem highlight reels by now.. Sad would have easily owned all the scrubs this tournament tbh, Laughing  a free player of the tournament in waiting..
If only the scrub didn't get himself sent off :facepalm:


Last edited by Bankz on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:13 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2799
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Myesyats on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:07 am

I can't believe it went to pens... :brickwall: I've not seen for a while one team having so much luck, them Ospina hero saves
avatar
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8588
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by messixaviesta on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:13 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Chile will beat Argentina


rg, why do you think so?


messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by messixaviesta on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:16 pm

@Deja Vu wrote:Best thing about this result is that I'm not going to have to endure another 90 minutes of watching this disgusting Colombia team attempt to play football.

I agree and would like to understand that in just one year what has happened to the team that impressed quite a lot in the last world cup. Pekerman for all his follies I understand was known to play stylish football. How can he be in charge of a team that plays for penalties from the minute the match starts? I expect him to resign in a few days time.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Glory on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:27 pm

@Bankz wrote:The lolz when Neymarless Brazil knock the hell out of Argentina.
Laughing


They will. Brazil have got their number in competitions like these. However shite Bra are Arg will find a way to eff it up when they face against them. Laughing :facepalm:
avatar
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 5320
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by messixaviesta on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Since there have been some historical discussion here I would like to ask a historical question that has long perplexed me.

How come the brilliant Brazil team (think WC 1970, WC 1958) never won the Copa America?


messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:43 pm

@nasir6371 wrote:Messi racking up Undeserved MOTM awards rofl



I didn't watch but everyone I know said he was great and if it wasn't for supreme luck Argentina would have thrashed Colombia.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63961
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by BusterLfc on Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:03 pm

How is Zapata always so good with Colombia? hmm
avatar
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 1746
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Bankz on Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:48 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@nasir6371 wrote:Messi racking up Undeserved MOTM awards rofl



I didn't watch but everyone I know said he was great and if it wasn't for supreme luck Argentina would have thrashed Colombia.

Whenever mehssi doesn't score, its always supreme luck by the goal keeper or divine intervention or unreal goal keeping, yet, missi somehow mysteriously wins the MOM award every game..
scratch
avatar
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2799
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Ganso on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:21 pm

@messixaviesta wrote:Since there have been some historical discussion here I would like to ask a historical questicompetitionss long perplexed me.

How come the brilliant Brazil team (think WC 1970, WC 1958) never won the Copa America?

as i said before ca started, ,historically we just dont care about it. If you enter our main sports news website today there isnt a single mention of our game tonight. We could go out and no one would care. I mean, in 2007 we sent our b team Laughing

It was like this at the libertadores too until the 90s. Our clubs spent several years refusing participations in sa competitions. Thats why pele only won twice for example
avatar
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:34 pm

@Bankz wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@nasir6371 wrote:Messi racking up Undeserved MOTM awards rofl



I didn't watch but everyone I know said he was great and if it wasn't for supreme luck Argentina would have thrashed Colombia.

Whenever mehssi doesn't score, its always supreme luck by the goal keeper or divine intervention or unreal goal keeping, yet, missi somehow mysteriously wins the MOM award every game..
scratch


Because you don't need to score goals to be the best player on the pitch lol.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63961
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by jibers on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Mole stfu. I beleive in CR Dent.

_________________
avatar
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10084
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Adit on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm

@Ganso wrote:
@messixaviesta wrote:Since there have been some historical discussion here I would like to ask a historical questicompetitionss long perplexed me.

How come the brilliant Brazil team (think WC 1970, WC 1958) never won the Copa America?

as i said before ca started, ,historically we just dont care about it. If you enter our main sports news website today there isnt a single mention of our game tonight. We could go out and no one would care. I mean, in 2007 we sent our b team Laughing

It was like this at the libertadores too until the 90s. Our clubs spent several years refusing participations in sa competitions. Thats why pele only won twice for example


Another reason why copa america is one of the most useless competition out there.

The best team ever in SA don't even value that cup.
It has no qualifiers..so even the shittiest team gets direct pass.
It has guest team in it..no way a serious competition have guest teams in it.
Said it four years ago in this forum itself.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9241
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum